Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Author Topic: Power and Pulse: Crimson Sky  (Read 38380 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Power and Pulse: Pulsating Power
« Reply #285 on: November 14, 2017, 05:07:32 am »

"Ferrus! I'm still half deaf but I'm starting to hear again! Make some noise with your mech so I can run in your direction! AND GET ME OUTTA HERE, I don't think that teargas will hold them off for long! I popped a smoke so you should easily find my general location!" Lana yelled all this into her radio much too loudly, unaware of her own volume. She might not be able to understand any responses but she damn well could still shout.

Try to determine the direction of the mechs by ear (hopefully Ferrus will be making some noise) and go in that direction. Regain hearing some more if possible (I'm taking it sight is a lost cause by now?).

Is there any way to confirm through audio that my locator beacon is still active? Some sort of click or audio cue?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 14, 2017, 09:23:35 am »

Since my other sheet wasn't accepted, made a new one and tried to give more detail. Please tell me about any mistakes I made or if there is something missing or wrong.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:31:49 am by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 14, 2017, 09:33:09 am »

Meditate on multiversal peace, harmony and oneness.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 14, 2017, 10:20:13 am »

"yeah, well I don't think I'll be seeing much of anything for a while, if I'm not permanently blind. Can you walk, or are you too crispy?"
try to convince the chief to go and get reinforcements. I need to return to the Frontline and make sure that the others are still alive, but if she won't or can't go get help, I'll go with her.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 14, 2017, 07:50:34 pm »

Since my other sheet wasn't accepted, made a new one and tried to give more detail. Please tell me about any mistakes I made or if there is something missing or wrong.

I didn't reject you other one, I... just frikkin forgot, I guess. Though I will admit to liking this one better.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 14, 2017, 08:01:35 pm »

The other was just a kamikaze dwarf that was probably going to get himself killed at the first turn. Ursus is somewhat better and more serious, so I will be using him instead of Thukkanilush.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 15, 2017, 09:27:03 pm »

Thomas:

"If anyone capable of providing medical attention is listening... never mind. What makes you think I can't push again?"

PUSH again. Murderize the guy trying to step on me, then see if there are any medical supplies in his walking machine.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 15, 2017, 10:11:16 pm »

Meditate on multiversal peace, harmony and oneness.
Become one with this guy. Tell him/myself about the spoopy ghost things that I've seen/done since I died.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 16, 2017, 03:28:40 am »

Ferrus will start playing some music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGfKi6kpdTQ to aid in Lana finding him and then stomp off to find her using the location tracker to his advantage as well as the smoke cloud billowing above the trees.

Affermative see what you can do till I get there. I've got you location pulled up.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 22, 2017, 04:59:56 pm »

(Is the next turn soon?)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 22, 2017, 05:33:30 pm »

Hopefully. I just tend to overthink things and get tilted.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 23, 2017, 05:13:21 am »

Dangit, and here I thought the next turn had arrived. Clearly, you should all hop on to the irc and help me badger him there about it. Surely, that will increase the speed at which updates come along*!

*Note: this will not increase the speed at which updates come along. But it's still pretty fun, can recommend.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 23, 2017, 12:44:48 pm »

If the title's not changed, there's not an update.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pandas and Pacmans: Painting Protestants
« Reply #298 on: November 23, 2017, 12:47:43 pm »

If the title's not changed, there's not an update.

I'll keep it in mind.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 12:50:01 pm by Radio Controlled »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 23, 2017, 03:26:19 pm »

Cheeky, radio.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22