Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22

Author Topic: Power and Pulse: Crimson Sky  (Read 38407 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Power and Pulse: The Invisible Hand
« Reply #225 on: November 04, 2017, 06:25:22 pm »

If I can't make contact or it feels like a person and not a mech carrying me, point blank flashbang time!
What, you don't want to be taken in by an old hermit or something, learn about the culture of this planet, then turn on your old (teamkilling) masters in an incredibly emotional and dramatic story/(sub)plot about redemption, the value of life, and how even a mook can make a difference?

I call dibs on being the hermit in that scenario, btw.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 06:27:45 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: November 04, 2017, 06:28:03 pm »

If I can't make contact or it feels like a person and not a mech carrying me, point blank flashbang time!
What, you don't want to be taken in by an old hermit or something, learn about the culture of this planet, then turn on your old (teamkilling) masters in an incredibly emotional and dramatic story/(sub)plot about redemption, the value of life, and how even a mook can make a difference?
I'd rather throw myself out of an airlock.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 04, 2017, 06:31:13 pm »

Wait a minute...

[You're blind: 4]
The chief is already in some brush, but its a good idea to get her farther away from all the explosions and such. Acting on the sound of her rolling away, you blink over and grab her, then move away from the sounds of battle, getting a few bruises from tree branches you can't see. You find a good place that *should* be hidden and lay her down. You're not going to be doing much doctoring while blind, however.
[Blindness recovery: 1]
...Or maybe you will. Your vision shows no signs of coming back. It might never come back.
Command give you the number of a Hardsuit guy who's apparently on the way over. Assume that link works now.
[Blindness Recovery: 1 1] (I cheated and gave you a second roll because I felt sorry for you, and because you hadn't crit failed the FIRST time. But welp.)
Your vision does not return. You feel someone pick you up. They seem to be running with you over their shoulder?

Uh-oh.

((Yeah, this is a bit chronologically dissonant, but it'd be hilarious/dramatic/interesting if it was/is true.))
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 04, 2017, 07:57:13 pm »

Quote from: Radio_Controlled
"My name is Lana Silvers, first Expeditionary Marine corps, mech support. Are you our backup?  If yes, the locals have weird magic powers, be advised. One or two of our pilots may be compromised, they mowed down my entire squad."

"Hahaa, of fucking course!  Zrand couldn't lead that stick out his ass, let alone real pilots in a firefight!  Bastard got what he deserved, finally.  You got the numbers for those pilots?  Bah, of course you don't, you're just some mook.  Thanks for the info, now shut up and get off my comms!  Your shrieky voice clashes with my tunes."

Narcissus will shut Lana off, if she doesn't hang up first, then see about calling up the pilots himself.  Keep blasting the music on full volume, just shout over it while talking.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 04, 2017, 08:11:46 pm »

I got a feeling it has more to do with the mystery action of mention.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 04, 2017, 08:12:08 pm »

Thomas:

"Prepare to die."

PUSH. Climb up the enemy mech, get on top of the cockpit(I can tell what the cockpit is by tapping it with my foot and listening to the noise from that), and start cutting my way into the cockpit.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 04, 2017, 08:40:03 pm »

I got a feeling it has more to do with the mystery action of mention.
Yeah, but my version of events is more entertaining.

Thomas:

"Prepare to die."

PUSH. Climb up the enemy mech, get on top of the cockpit(I can tell what the cockpit is by tapping it with my foot and listening to the noise from that), and start cutting my way into the cockpit.
You're, uh, kind of out of mana there, buddy. You might wanna recharge your mana supply before doing something like that, since I'm not sure if you can push if you have nothing to push.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 04, 2017, 08:48:30 pm »

Thomas:

"Prepare to die."

You're, uh, kind of out of mana there, buddy. You might wanna recharge your mana supply before doing something like that, since I'm not sure if you can push if you have nothing to push.

You restore all your mana when you push. 0 mana is the perfect time to do so.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 04, 2017, 09:42:18 pm »

Thomas:

"Prepare to die."

You restore all your mana when you push. 0 mana is the perfect time to do so.
Do you restore all of your mana in addition to powering up whatever you use your push on?

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 04, 2017, 10:06:29 pm »

Roll over on Thomas.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 04, 2017, 11:56:48 pm »

Regain control of my mech!
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 05, 2017, 12:00:01 am »

Regain control of my mech!

You push the button labeled "regain manual control". A video starts playing on all screens.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 05, 2017, 01:27:17 am »

Scream.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 05, 2017, 01:29:02 am »

Scream.

You have a mouth, but nobody can hear you anyway so it's kinda like not having a mouth but needing to scream. Hmm.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 05, 2017, 01:43:49 am »

Push all the butans and yell at high command to unlock the thing.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22