Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Demon Invasion (1 week left)  (Read 5895 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Demon Invasion (1 week left)
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2017, 02:29:10 am »

Using this as he has been hired.*

Thank you.

Dominance now three.

Act:

:Goes into the realms of men's souls with new weapons of war. Being WW1 era Earth. Has peered into the future with demon magic and in his masters realm, writes out plans to nukes powered by Hell into led scientists. Bombs that will destroy cities and the list life will power the ones who brought forth the blue prints. A sacrifice to bring Hell. A weapon to grant souls to him and his master. Guards said mortals. In case of problems.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2017, 06:39:17 am »

get to work building hidden nests and tunnel systems through out the outback act
Kill and eat any human survivors I find minor
-_-
I see we will need to discuss a thing called "subtlety".

That is when the prey does not see you coming or know something has happened till you are long gone. Right master?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 12:17:29 pm by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2017, 07:19:26 am »

Sprinkled Chariot: You get 5 temporary stat points for killing 1 million people, and 1 more for your minor act.

Robison I'm guessing that you intended on killing a million people with that tidal wave? If so 5 temp stat points.

Also: Tyrant whose champion are you?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 07:21:10 am by chubby2man »
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2017, 09:29:18 am »

Attacking someone else counts as minor action?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2017, 09:30:03 am »

Name: Mephistopheles
Archdemon
3 Cunning, 2 Dominance
Assets: none.
Mephistopheles looks like an attractive, clean shave man in his mid to late 20s. He is tall and pail, with black hair, dark blue(almost black) eyes, and is always wearing a business suit, with openings in the back for his two, jet black angel wings. He tends to have a constantly relaxed demeanor and a friendly, if somewhat scheming looking, smile. He finds this look causes humans to be more willing to trust him, and fellow demons to underestimate him, normally leading to their downfall.
Act 1: Conquer the rest of North and Central America
Act 2: Subvert Death Knights
Act 3: Subvert Nightmares
Act 4: Subvert Shadow beasts
Act 5: Make my own units, shape shifters who sneak into enemy ranks and sow dissent, send then among Draxin's units.

Minor act: Start selling guns to both side of world war 1
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 10:24:28 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2017, 09:59:27 am »

((See previous edited post for new character and previous actions))

Minor Act: Enslave some of the worst enemies of the Demons, wherever they are.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

codybob1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Quis custodiet ipsos Renegade?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2017, 10:10:38 am »

(Minor act)Go to Africa
(Act)SLAUGHTER MY WAY THROUGH AFRICA
(Minor act) SPREAD THE GREAT WORD OF RHEAKE

Name:Flak
Champion:Rheake
Stats:
Rage:3
Domination:2
Assets: IDK a kilt?

Flak is extmeley tall, 8'-9', and appears to have to defining features
Please don't revive Dan, they have suffered enough.

Edited for possibly misgendering a fork.
The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Then death is coming home/The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Well then we're going home

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 01, 2017, 11:23:34 am »

Hmm 6 temporary stat points, neat.

Rage  10
Cunning 1
None shall dare to subvert Rheake armies!
Minor action : DRIVE OVER MEPHISTOTELES WITH CHARIOT and  attempt to brutally slay Mephistoteles with axe, if successful, leave the throne vacant for anyone willing  and bring  chopped off head  to Rheake.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 01, 2017, 11:28:57 am »

If he continues to attack me then loosen the wheels from his chariot and the head oh his axe, give him demon butt tumors and turn him in Shadows direction. ASK HIM WHAT THE F*** HIS PROBLEM IS! Put all extra stat points into dominance.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 12:19:07 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2017, 11:31:50 am »

Remove any temp points, and restore lost hit points.  Archdemons get 5 acts, and the King of Hell has decided to attract more champions to Earth to fight and conquer by empowering them with 2 Acts this turn.
((Err, since SM has North America, I guess I'm stuck there too @_@
Also edited my sheet as per SM's notes of how his Champions are described as, since it seems Mephistopheles demands some style and grace!))

Major acts are designated by ">" while Minor ones are by "-"

Excuse me, boss, she spoke to Mephistopheles through their connection, would you mind me investigating on what had caused all this? This new landscape is pretty much different from what I remember in the past. Also may I ask some power to help me out? Thank you ahead, and for hearing me!

> Create an Artifact for Mephistopheles, utilizing her apprenticeship and skill in mundane weaponry--non-magical in creation, but forged with mastery in Cunning!

> (Use Domination or best highest # of rolls stat) Defend North America or wherever Mephistopheles wants to conquer if ever against any other attacking (or otherwise) force that depletes its people. Otherwise, broaden both awareness and a culture of understanding by better'ing the media of the American populace--no more should it be politicized and broadly steeped in the culture of bigotry, but of open mindnedness, learning, and favor of respect, and dignity, over freedom of speech!

- Go check up on, and investigate, the origins of the Demon Portal during that one WWI battle that started all this. Utilizing rumors, hearsay, and communication.
- Travel time in between there and here.

Looks noticed something peculiar as she went about her daily business. The people of this land lauded several virtues over others, which was not of particular importance to her boss. Mephistopheles, she mused, was a kindly fellow and who wanted to promote a sense of cunning and shrewdness in dealing with many things; she did not like many things that those like herself did, although she did not have a term, but 'people' worked. People which she heard in rumors and sayings of her boss go in 'killing' for souls. She has never tasted what a soul was, as she thought killing was pretty much for food and other consumables. Digressing from this topic, she spotted several problems to be taken care of. If she would be cultivating this land for her boss, and thus gaining strength for herself and her boss, she would take care of its people. And she learned through him that suffering was a good thing; she liked good things.

Thus she made it her goal to change the local culture through her skills, and she was skilled in cunning and dominance--this would create much suffering when people were educated, and thus had to change their worldviews when hate speech and other forms of 'freedoms' that invariably hurt other people because those who spoke them did not bother to think for the follow up, became extinguished in favor of understanding. Her boss liked understanding!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 09:52:28 pm by Tiruin »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 01, 2017, 11:43:13 am »

Rage  10
Cunning 1
Minor action : DRIVE OVER MEPHISTOTELES WITH CHARIOT and  attempt to brutally slay Mephistoteles with axe, if successful, leave the throne vacant for anyone willing  and bring  chopped off head  to Rheake.
*Abigor notices*
*Sends a strongly-worded letter informing him that this is a poor idea, and that there will be consequences if he attempts it*
*Sends a message to Inquisitorius requesting that he keep an eye on the situation and help make sure it doesn't get out of hand*
*Sends a message to Rheake to make sure that he keeps his champions under control*
*Sends a message to Mephistopheles telling him to please stop subverting other demons' armies*

*Sends second letter to Chariot that none of the armies Mephistopheles subverted were Rheake's, they all belonged to Draxon, please leave Mephi alone*

*Prepares to defend Mephi in case Chariot-man still goes through with this absurdity*
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 11:49:32 am by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2017, 11:51:44 am »

I didn't subvert Rheake's armies, I took Draxon's!

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2017, 12:06:33 pm »

Rage  10
Cunning 1

Mephistopheles is not our enemy. He is a powerful ally, one who fights against Draxon who refuses to adhere to the alliance of Archdemons. My champion, your strength is admirable, but you turn your weapons on friends and assets. Turn your attention to other matters, or I will be forced to join the fray against you. We three archdemons have sworn a defensive pact, and if you are to attack Mephistopheles, I must make good on my promise to defend him.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2017, 12:11:10 pm »

*Abigor is disappointed that we're not standing up to the King, but remains quiet about it*

Act: Send the Chinese/Australian/Demonic battle legions to go kill 1 million people in Mongolia, and conquer the remainder.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2017, 12:16:46 pm »

Changes chariot direction, before it slams in Mephistoteles and sets the course for Draxus to FURIOSLY CHOP HIM WITH AXE
(That feel, when you accidently try to chop off the head of wrong dude)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 12:18:38 pm by sprinkled chariot »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7