Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Imperial Commander ooc/ sign up.  (Read 7152 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Commander ooc/ sign up.
« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2017, 12:42:27 pm »

In this case I think you all vote for one design. As your united in efforts now. If you each got your own design would have mulled the Hub original special and make more than two designs overall.

And myself will not make new design references. Just a reminder the "lost techs from the golden age" can be rediscovered. ( Man made force fields, jump drives, powered melee weapons, etc. of the six.)

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2017, 12:44:42 pm »

Tyrant, did you get my PM? I strongly recommend updating the OP over in the IC thread.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2017, 01:11:48 pm »

Which commanders do we have? 

Also not sure if my design is over ambitious or too little, but at least everyone gets giant cybernetic war lions out of it.

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 24, 2017, 01:34:22 pm »

I'm not inherently opposed to a genetically engineered murder thing, I think our efforts should be focused more on things that benefit us all to the maximum degree. For some the murder kitty is useful, it is too niche. We need to be economic with our designs. I'm going to be drawing up a design for a light, modular, air deployable and amphibious APC, as it helps all forces.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2017, 03:19:03 pm »

Veto, Voidslayer.

It's not helpful enough, it only helps you and some NPCs.

First design suggestion: BODY ARMOR. We appear to have none (Unless Tyrant corrects me, in which case YAY)

Tyrant, in addition to the above questions:
Do I have limb ENHANCEMENTS, or only REPLACEMENTS?
Do we have any body armor?
How many revisions per turn? One per commander, one for everyone to vote on?

Can you give us the actual design/stats of our spacecraft and space weapons?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 03:25:55 pm by Madman198237 »
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 24, 2017, 03:37:46 pm »

Armor: You all have basic Kevlar body armor. And power armor. The power armor is really expensive though so not everyone can have it. Also sub dermal plating thanks to cyber stuff.

Revisions: Everyone gets it. Design is once per team, but revisions you all have.

All cyber limbs are not mere replacements but are enhancements too.

Hey a cyborg lion thing with cyber intelligence could make a excellent commando. Just saying.

Ship stuff: Next post, weapons and actual hp/energy/slots/armor for them as well as what number you guys have.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 24, 2017, 04:03:36 pm »

Anything a cyber lion can do, a human can already have done before the cybernetic/genemodded lion is even put into 'production'.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 24, 2017, 04:58:50 pm »

I am totally open to other options, I have a orbital drop mecha suit and a particle beam cannon in the back of the lab as well.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2017, 06:48:45 pm »

How about small-scale powered armor (7 foot/just-human-sized but bulky and, you know, powered) or, EVEN BETTER, enhanced cybernetic/biomodding (Muscles/tendons replaced with name-your-super-material, bones of titanium/adamantine/neosteel/durasteel/tritanium/whatever other metal you want; basically Halo Spartans)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2017, 06:51:44 pm »

With Biotech and cyberware+ Nano machines that's possible as a base. Also recommend to upgrade super metals ( Strongest allowed here is Neutronium, which is compressed star core as a material, but you got a way to go there.)

Besides that, please do ideas for new stuff in ic thread.

Cannot wait to see ideas.

Also will do space ship thing, just mad busy.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2017, 08:14:51 pm »

Did you receive my PM?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2017, 09:08:48 pm »

Yes and altered the intro.

And was considering two things.

1: All commanders get design or pool resources together for more dice. At cost of less designs.

So quality can quality deal.

2: The NPCs also include AI entities  who may or may not make hints.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 26, 2017, 10:46:05 am »

Fox is last design we need. And pick your missions in game thread please. Design system.

1: All players can do their own projects. For one dice. Team, would mean one project but multiple dice.

2: The npcs do designs based on previously discovered tech. Nothing ground breaking and revisions will be their own doctrines. To increase their usefulness ( these npcs are not useless Cannon fodder)

3: Also will get technoptions based on enemies fought, X Com style.

On these notes next post will be ships. As promised.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 26, 2017, 11:52:43 am »

Poke----there was something about us creating our own Doctrine before game start?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 26, 2017, 11:54:12 am »

In design phase can either do tech or doctrine. Up to you. Aside new gear/units. Digging for those ship notes.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11