Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Len and Ington verses the Anx.  (Read 9558 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Len and Ington verses the Anx.
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2017, 04:47:34 pm »

Grey cat like eyes wide inside a tumbling sphere panting almost as they tumble and tumble and tumble down slightly nauseating in fact but they needed to get ahold of their situation where they in danger of death due to falling?!
Okay. How fast am I falling? Does it look like where going to hit anything. Is their any real cause for concern and furthermore if I needed to could I jump to some kinda other platform to save myself? Do not leave sphere unless Im certain its safe.

"...Why...."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2017, 07:09:17 pm »

You have absolute no idea how magic works at all. Im not going to let someone as stupid as you to be my "common sense officer". You may designate someone else that I consider worthy to do that, like the demon lady.

(You think someone like this
Intelligence: -1
Memory: -2
 She is illiterate and has extreme difficulty forming new long term memories.
would carry a notepad or notebook?  :P)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2017, 07:16:25 pm »

My memory appears to be terrible indeed. I'm just deleting that, cause wow.

Max: memory so bad, she forgot that she can't write. Fits with -2.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2017, 04:50:24 am »

((Would a Dark Souls protag expy really be illiterate?  You can leave and read messages, which are forced to maintain something resembling proper grammar.  How would illiterate people write things like... uhh, "try tongue but hole"?

...Nevermind, illiteracy is actually a good explanation.))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2017, 02:50:00 pm »

Well Thaumas, you wanted either a meatshield or a dumb muscle or both, and you quite literally got both, so don't complain too much that I make mistakes because I was bound to make them anyway. Besides I was trying to be prepared for the Swarm, in case you didn't know.

Now with that out of the way, does anyone have suggestions related to the current situation?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2017, 03:03:22 pm »

(What? Are you mixing IC with OOC stuff? I havent talked about the meat shield IC and that was just a joke. An OOC joke

An I wasn't complaining about you. Currently, Thaumas thinks the gorilla is smarter than the axe human.)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 03:12:42 pm by randomgenericusername »
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2017, 03:23:39 pm »

"Wait until we hit something."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2017, 04:17:59 pm »

We actually should get out before we hit something.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2017, 04:21:45 pm »

"Getting out won't make us less likely to hit something, and I'd rather have the metal shell."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2017, 04:34:23 pm »

At least we would know what is hittinf us in the first place. Also consider the posibility of stable ground outside where we could probably not hit something just by the fact that we would be standing still.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2017, 04:35:54 pm »

"The way you go from moving, like we are, to standing still is by hitting something."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2017, 05:12:23 pm »

Well, if we leave we wouldn't be hit by the metal walls once the force launches us arround the room. And I can kind of fly. I would preffer to fall on dirt or water than a steel wall.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2017, 06:38:38 am »

Well, if we leave we wouldn't be hit by the metal walls once the force launches us arround the room. And I can kind of fly. I would preffer to fall on dirt or water than a steel wall.

Well what if the material we're about to hit is worse than steel? I mean seriously.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2017, 06:47:29 am »

Well, good news is that the door is ooen. We should probably leave right now before another stupid thing happens.
Float towards the portal and examine the area in the other side. Does it looks dangerous? Then try to determine which is more dangerous: staying inside or leaving.
(1) "We got this, guys! Trust me!" You say confidently, as you float out of the sphere, into the purple flow of antiwater. You are immediately whisked downstream, tumbling and bouncing.

(3) Something large and orange swims by you at speed. something similar follows rather quickly.

Grey cat like eyes wide inside a tumbling sphere panting almost as they tumble and tumble and tumble down slightly nauseating in fact but they needed to get ahold of their situation where they in danger of death due to falling?!
Okay. How fast am I falling? Does it look like where going to hit anything. Is their any real cause for concern and furthermore if I needed to could I jump to some kinda other platform to save myself? Do not leave sphere unless Im certain its safe.

"...Why...."
You're more bobbing along sideways than falling downward at this point. You are going fairly fast though and yes, there is indeed cause for concern as evidenced by your suddenly disappearing teammate and the things that swam after him almost immediately.
Edit: You can always try to jump out of the rapidly moving sphere to save yourself.

i can't wait to be a useless piece of shit all mission and cast these spells
FUCK IM FALLING DOWN ALL THESE PORTALS

I WARNED YOU ABOUT HATCHES BRO!!!
I TOLD YOU DOG!

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
I TOLD YOU MAN
I TOLD YOU ABOUT HATCHES!

[Smugness Intensifies.]
Danger! Smugness approaching maximum! Danger! Beware of Smugness overload! WOOP  WOOP WOOP!

Well Thaumas, you wanted either a meatshield or a dumb muscle or both, and you quite literally got both, so don't complain too much that I make mistakes because I was bound to make them anyway. Besides I was trying to be prepared for the Swarm, in case you didn't know.

Now with that out of the way, does anyone have suggestions related to the current situation?

(5) the flashing amber light next to the door, and the alarm that is still going off have a suggestion.
Edit: That suggestion would be "close the door."
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 07:22:35 am by Ozarck »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2017, 07:20:56 am »

Use my levitation to get out of the water and go up as much as possible. Once I am out of the water examine the surrounding area and the two objects, and try to find the place we were supossed to go.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7