Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Len and Ington verses the Anx.  (Read 9564 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Len and Ington verses the Anx.
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2017, 06:25:59 pm »

She stares kinda aghast just a bit...stunned one would suppose. She had never heard anyone say that. Say to literally be proud that her father was a demon and that she was born of rape. It took them a few moment's to respond an eyebrow raised their voice confused.

"I..you do know that I was basically born from rape right? Why would I want to be proud of that? I mean...I..Don't think I have anything to be proud about for my heritage other than the fact I proved people wrong about me. As for why? I was young and I was sick of being treated by shit by everyone and I wanted to have a chance at making friends. It worked out well and I don't regret it despite how it...hurt quite a bit."

This eye was certainly a strange one. Sitriana honestly kinda wondered where he came from. She....would actually like to see it maybe they would actually be accepting of her....It would be nice to meet people other than her knights who were okay with her...Heritage. But perhaps...Omega legion. People didn't care about race as much...they were all trapped in this together after all?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 06:28:01 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2017, 06:50:58 pm »

Demons are strong and their strength flows through your veins. If humans don't want to accept you as one of them because of your heritage, then you should have tried to live with demons.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2017, 06:55:14 pm »

"Your blood may be that of your father's, but his sins are not yours. If his blood is your strength, use it."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2017, 07:23:12 pm »

Their word's were intriguing to Sitriana. Interesting and while she disagreed heavily with living with demons. She would never have wanted that.....Not with what demons where she wouldn't be the same person. She wouldn't be the woman....that Sir Galloway was proud of. She wouldn't be the woman who made her mentor proud and wouldn't be the grandmaster of her order. She wouldn't have experienced the best time in her life. Her mentorship under him and her time in the order......She wouldn't trade in those memories for anything.

Shaking her head vigorously at the eye vehement and catlike grey eye's almost burning with righteousness their arms touching their sides their face serious and adamant as their voice comes out strong and without hesitation.

"I'm afraid you're wrong eye. I would never want that. To have picked that choice would have been a mistake. I would never have become a knight. I wouldn't be the woman I am and I wouldn't be someone my mentor Sir Galloway rest his soul could be proud of. I'm proud of who I am. I am a grandmaster of the order of the Aegis! I protect the innocent and those who cannot protect themselves! I am proud of myself."

Taking a deep breath eyes closing before reopening and then looking at max with a stern look.

"His blood is strong and helps me be stronger than a normal human. I do use it. I have magic do to his blood. Fiendish magic that can cause pain with a glance. His blood is a strength but it is one that I will be careful with. For I have no intention of falling from grace. His sins are not mine and I will not let them become mine, Max. But. I think we need to get a move on don't you think?"

Letting a small smile grace their lips scar across it twitching ever so lightly as they rearranged their hair to cover their horns best as they can.

Try to hide my horns best as I can. Examine the portal and wait for it to open.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 07:53:15 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2017, 07:30:37 pm »

"The light is red. I think that means we have to wait.
It's curious, you speak so much of honor. Have you ever taken a life? Do you really think that the job of a knight is honorable?"

Loiter until the light turns green or something else happens.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 07:35:51 pm by Egan_BW »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2017, 07:37:53 pm »

You say you are proud of yourself, but then you try to cover what remains of your horns. You must not try to contain your strenght, as when the time to fight comes, you must give everything you have. Don't hold back and embrace your heritage.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2017, 07:48:30 pm »

Giving a wry smile they let a chuckle leave their lips before answering warmly honestly.

"Max. I have taken many a life. Bandit. Marauder. Murderer. Rapist. Soldier's of the queen's army and a Corrupt Baron. I speak of honor max because I do not serve a lord. We were independent in a way. We served only the people and while we were on a barons land we did not serve under him. The job of a standard knight is not honorable it is a slave to the beuerogeis.To the rich and corrupt. The Aegis is something that I am proud of and am happy I joined. They saved my life when I was about to be killed for my fiendish magic in the church I grew up in."

The memory flooded their mind. Soft and warm as they remembered one of the better days of their life and the days of revelry with her friends. A frown crossed her face for a moment worry clouding her eyes. She....wondered how many of her friends were alive. She hoped they were still alright. Still fighting the queen and doing what was right. She....believed in them. Her face changed to one of open fondness her voice nostalgic and caring.

"I am Sitriana The Aegis Galloway and my mentor Sir Galloway showed me what the Aegis was about. I speak the truth when I say we were honorable. We were almost akin to paladins at times I will be honest in our dedication to the protection of the people. We did what was right and I did what was right."

Their smile going now their voice going serious.

"I took my job seriously. I killed the baron who murdered my mentor. Who tried to silence and stop us and I took over the city with me and my men. I am here because I fought against the queen for the way that the people were treated. I lost my fight impaled on a lance but my men still live on. I know we are honorable and I am honorable because I stick to my ideas and what I believe and my knights believe is right. I wouldn't in a million years choose another path than the one I trod.  Becuase I feel proud and I feel like what I did mattered and helped people."

You say you are proud of yourself, but then you try to cover what remains of your horns. You must not try to contain your strength, as when the time to fight comes, you must give everything you have. Don't hold back and embrace your heritage.

They breath out quiet for a moment before they look up and speak cautiously still on a high from their speech a moment ago.Catlike eyes dilated almost.

"I will consider it."
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 07:55:23 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2017, 07:56:16 pm »

Would you also consider regaining your horns and tail?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2017, 08:00:57 pm »

"The act of killing men is not righteous, not ever. You would do well to accept that now, rather than when it can hurt you."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2017, 08:09:41 pm »

Thoughts whirled through their head feeling their nubs silently with their right hand her pinky obviously missing. Her left hand going to her backside feeling a...long cutoff nub of a spaded tail. She could truthfully sometimes feel it almost moving about like a ghost limb. Her voice came out...pondering and reflective weighing the pros and cons of such an act.

"...My horns could possibly regrow I do not know. I do not think I will ever be able to grow back my tail. it was of flesh after all and I do not think it can regrow without some form of advanced magic. I...think I might consider it...here especially perhaps the horns could be useful here. I am weary though because people will likely trust me less if I show more demonic traits and I do not wish to lose the ability to stop a fight with words. Some may refuse to even speak with me if I show such demonic traits or attack me on sight perhaps."

"The act of killing men is not righteous, not ever. You would do well to accept that now, rather than when it can hurt you."

Frowning silently shaking their head. It was true it was a shame that people went to the dark path. But that they did such made them a threat to the innocent. While if it was possible she would try diplomacy if there was not an innocent at risk at the moment she held..little empathy for them unless they accepted her offer. Some of her knights were bandits she offered a new life after all.

"I give them a chance if the situation is not dire and an innocent is not at risk to repent or throw aside their ways. I have had several bandits and the like join my knights and become good men. I see no problem with striking down those who refuse to change and who willingly continue to hurt innocent live's. It is righteous to end their lives in that case. While it is better to bring someone to repentance it is acceptable and necessary to end the lives of those who refuse."
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 08:19:08 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2017, 06:03:16 am »

Why do you still care about what people will think? If they are not going to trust you just by having horns, then they aren't worth your time.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2017, 08:44:30 am »

Rejoin the others if I didn't already, examine the area for a bit, maybe get some combat practice in, try NOT to hit anyone while practicing, and also act like I'm not paying attention to the conversation, not like I care anyway.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2017, 09:04:05 am »

Their word's were intriguing to Sitriana. Interesting and while she disagreed heavily with living with demons. She would never have wanted that.....Not with what demons where she wouldn't be the same person. She wouldn't be the woman....that Sir Galloway was proud of. She wouldn't be the woman who made her mentor proud and wouldn't be the grandmaster of her order. She wouldn't have experienced the best time in her life. Her mentorship under him and her time in the order......She wouldn't trade in those memories for anything.

Shaking her head vigorously at the eye vehement and catlike grey eye's almost burning with righteousness their arms touching their sides their face serious and adamant as their voice comes out strong and without hesitation.

"I'm afraid you're wrong eye. I would never want that. To have picked that choice would have been a mistake. I would never have become a knight. I wouldn't be the woman I am and I wouldn't be someone my mentor Sir Galloway rest his soul could be proud of. I'm proud of who I am. I am a grandmaster of the order of the Aegis! I protect the innocent and those who cannot protect themselves! I am proud of myself."

Taking a deep breath eyes closing before reopening and then looking at max with a stern look.

"His blood is strong and helps me be stronger than a normal human. I do use it. I have magic do to his blood. Fiendish magic that can cause pain with a glance. His blood is a strength but it is one that I will be careful with. For I have no intention of falling from grace. His sins are not mine and I will not let them become mine, Max. But. I think we need to get a move on don't you think?"

Letting a small smile grace their lips scar across it twitching ever so lightly as they rearranged their hair to cover their horns best as they can.

Try to hide my horns best as I can. Examine the portal and wait for it to open.
You just had a ...*counts on fingers* nineteen post conversation about your horns. You aint hiding shit.

You climb out of the sphere and, after dfalling on your face onto the wall, you edge up beside Max, next to the portal. The Portal looks like a metal door with a circular handle in the middle.

"The light is red. I think that means we have to wait.
It's curious, you speak so much of honor. Have you ever taken a life? Do you really think that the job of a knight is honorable?"

Loiter until the light turns green or something else happens.
Oh, you're going to love this.

Thaumas floats towards the woman with horn nubs

Hello, are you an imp or a demon? I can see you used to have horns.
I know this wasn't a bolded action, but your location mattes, so I'm going ahead and assuming you are in the narrow cramped corridor here.

No, you can't convince me otherwise.

Rejoin the others if I didn't already, examine the area for a bit, maybe get some combat practice in, try NOT to hit anyone while practicing, and also act like I'm not paying attention to the conversation, not like I care anyway.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
You climb out of the sphere, pointedly ignoring all the dramatic posing and so forth. You put on your gauntlets and attempt to shadow box. In a four foot long corridor. With three companions beside you.

(5) you manage not to hit anyone with the gauntlets. You manage even to avoid hitting the windows. You do end up squishing everyone up against the walls. Ol' Bubbleeye there emits a could of bubbles between itself and you, which inflate and harden. So now, you are all wedged into the hallway, comfortably cocooned in a seafoam concrete of some kind.

(2) and the portal remains closed.

To be clear, you are all now stuck in that little hallway, encapsulated in some kind of hard seafoam, thanks to The Bubble defense and your teamamate's attempt to do imaginary battle indoors. The doorway you are trying to get through remains closed.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2017, 09:23:49 am »

Fuck. Ill try to get this door open.
Examine the inner mechanisms of the prtal with my improved vision (Maybe try X-ray first). Then use my intellect and telekinesis to move the inner components of the door and open it. If it uses magic, try focusing and magic it open.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2017, 10:30:18 am »

"Look, I'm no expert, but if that thing really is some sort of dimensional magic, which it is, reaching inside and opening it while it's not ready is probably just gonna make it explode and kill us all.

Break apart the foam constraining me and the others.
Except only free the eye if it promises to not mess with the inactive portal. That is exactly the sort of thing that would kill us all before the mission starts.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 10:34:13 am by Egan_BW »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7