Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 229867 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator
« Reply #1650 on: August 04, 2018, 05:04:16 pm »

Roncal Roth Map Legend

"So... Snap a road bone, and decapitate any hostiles in the forest.  I believe I understand, thank you."

Say the above, in case I misunderstood and they have a correction to offer, and then take a similar bone out of the road and snap it, unless they indicate that's not what was meant.  Then, wave goodbye and head into the woods with Abu.

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice
« Reply #1651 on: August 04, 2018, 05:05:59 pm »

"Ugh, if it means we get to do something interesting, I guess."

Onwards?

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1652 on: August 09, 2018, 08:07:09 am »

I have a feeling it might be a good time to close this little experiment in pvp that never became pvp.  We seem to be running down in interest.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: August 09, 2018, 09:06:35 am »

I'm still interested, though.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: August 09, 2018, 12:14:41 pm »

[I am, too.  Can we finish this puzzle dungeon (if it is a puzzle dungeon) first?]

No time to lose, open the Haste door and proceed through it with the tiger.

(Also, the time limit to deal with the superweapons likely means co-operation not PvP.  Not to mention the abandonment of all that territory means there aren't really any PvP targets at this point.  I'd have been happy to engage in some of it most of the time, but the heavy guns belonging to the other gang meant the indirect approach was favored, and now that they've abandoned most of their territory, I don't see why we'd go after them in particular at this point.)

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 04:21:58 pm by Devastator »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: August 09, 2018, 12:49:44 pm »

All three of us have actions, not sure what more you can ask for. I'm only mildly engaged because I only have two team mates who are variously unfocused, and the mission has no really clear objective, or indication of where to go or what to do to get the words we need. I'm pretty sure trawling the unreal isn't really getting us anything, because taking over a site gets us some words too, as well as other benefits.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: August 09, 2018, 02:26:14 pm »

I'm fine either way. If we quit no great loss for me, if we keep going, fine, if just my teammates quit then it'll be the Amazing Abu Solo Show.

Well, except if quitting this game means more updates for the OG wizard game Cabal, then just maginuke it from orbit.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: August 09, 2018, 03:07:03 pm »

I'd still be interested in joining, if you do decide to continue.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: August 10, 2018, 06:37:46 am »

This game is to me what Dig 1 was to Radio: I'd play it solo, if necessary. But if it goes, well, I guess I'll take up that other invitation that's been extended ...

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1659 on: August 10, 2018, 12:33:19 pm »

The concept that we may be stuck in a haunted bank with unmovable doors is rather worrisome.

Iron Brian will grab one of the desks and smash against the wall, to see if the furniture also has force cancelling capabilities.

Spoiler: Iron Brian (click to show/hide)
You attempt to pick up a desk and find it quite immovable. Or rather you can feel yourself moving it, dragging it, and so forth but it never actually seems to move. Its very odd.

Shoot the windows.

Spoiler: Silver Knight Isaac (click to show/hide)
Similar result to the door: The arrow just stops and drops to the floor, energy sucked away.

Reflect on teh meanings of the religious imagery on the two doors. The Door on the left leads to the room I checked from the outside, correct? Correlate what I learned from outside with the imagery on that door, as well.

Also, avoid the chaos being attempted by my more energetic teammates

Spoiler: active spells (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Geiger (click to show/hide)

[7v5]
Hmm both are known for their exploits but the one with "Haste" is said to have become self interested and lost sight of his morals over time, partially do to the machinations of the man behind him. The other kept her morals and never lost sight of what needed to be done. One is a classic hero tragedy, the other a story of a rise from nothing thanks to ethical actions.  You're not sure how they relate to that office, if at all.

[I am, too.  Can we finish this puzzle dungeon (if it is a puzzle dungeon) first?]

No time to lose, open the Haste door and proceed through it with the tiger.

(Also, the time limit to deal with the superweapons likely means co-operation not PvP.  Not to mention the abandonment of all that territory means there aren't really any PvP targets at this point.  I'd have been happy to engage in some of it most of the time, but the heavy guns belonging to the other gang meant the indirect approach was favored, and now that they've abandoned most of their territory, I don't see why we'd go after them in particular at this point.)

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)

You open the haste door and step through.

You suddenly find yourself crowded; every single person in the gang is now at your side and the door is closed behind you. The door behind you doesn't seem to be the one from before though: its small and wooden instead of the ornate metal thing it should be. The room is the office that Geiger saw from outside. You've all come in through the door on the right.

https://i.imgur.com/hWpExw8.png

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1660 on: August 10, 2018, 12:37:36 pm »

Roncal Roth Map Legend

"So... Snap a road bone, and decapitate any hostiles in the forest.  I believe I understand, thank you."

Say the above, in case I misunderstood and they have a correction to offer, and then take a similar bone out of the road and snap it, unless they indicate that's not what was meant.  Then, wave goodbye and head into the woods with Abu.

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)

"Ugh, if it means we get to do something interesting, I guess."

Onwards?

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
The skeletons nod for the snapping the road bone but when you talk about decapitating enemies they look confused and then huddle together, chattering their teeth bobbling their heads about. Then one steps out of the group and mimes a few things.

First he points at the forest and then mimes cutting off his head. He nods after that. Then he points at your weapon and then back at himself. He does this several times, stopping for a second or two each time. Then he gives a thumbs up.  Then he looks at you expectantly; hard to do with no eyes but he manages.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1661 on: August 10, 2018, 01:48:55 pm »

"What's that boneboy? Timmy fell down the well? I'll save you Timmy!"

Head off to the forest to go rescue Timmy have us a combat.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)

Massen frassen Radio hiding between my posts like the creeper he is.

You walk across the open grass towards the forest and stop when you hear something. A crunching, rustling, chittering sound. You look around in the relatively tall grass, scanning for some kind of source for the noise. You don't see one, but you do see the grass shivering in the distance, waving about and then stopping in a way that is clearly not just the wind.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: August 10, 2018, 03:49:45 pm »

"Hmm, a slight rustling in the grass. Better blow it up just to be sure."

Better blow it up just to be sure.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: August 11, 2018, 12:54:55 am »

Inspect the books on the bookshelf, without touching anything. Anything of note, or are they all bank ledgers? Any disturbed dust, hints of wind, out of order collections, or foreign items placed between books or used as bookmarks?

"I am concerned that this path may be the worse of the two, given the symbolism of the images on the two doors we had to choose from. I hazard a guess that this path is quicker, hence the 'haste' but fraught with dangers, whereas the other path was longer, but safer, hence the 'serenity.' Well, noting for it now but to continue."

Spoiler: active spells (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Geiger (click to show/hide)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: August 11, 2018, 02:01:50 pm »

Try to open the door in the north of the room.

Spoiler: Silver Knight Isaac (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 114