Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 230151 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator
« Reply #1245 on: February 28, 2018, 05:29:47 pm »

Look for loot. Then check if enough of Kay is left to stitch back into a body.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: The Return of Murder
« Reply #1246 on: February 28, 2018, 05:40:12 pm »

Grab greatbow, go to that spot in front of the first door and plant the bow there.
Spoiler: Isaac (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars
« Reply #1247 on: February 28, 2018, 07:30:14 pm »

"Abu. You will not desecrate the body of our good comrade. I'm only going to warn you once."

Repair things as needed. Heal anyone who somehow managed to get injured but not splattered, patch holes in the wall, retrieve the corpses and make them... more pleasant to look at.
Probably want to work out a sky burial for Kay. Taxidermy is a fitting fate for bastards with the nerve to show up on our doorstep and immediately drop dead for no reason, but we should honor our dead.

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: March 01, 2018, 07:58:00 am »

Send one Kodama up to hover near whoever opened the window, if such a thing is possible. Send Lizzy up the wall as well, to be ready to climb in and devour, should the person be hostile. Prepare to DOOOOOOOOODGE! should such an action be necessary. Also, call up to the person:

"You there, in the window! Are you friendly, or do we have to burn your building down and slaughter everything left living inside? Come down here and submit. Really, it's the wisest choice. The only choice."

Spoiler: active spells (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Geiger (click to show/hide)

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: March 01, 2018, 08:11:49 pm »

Breach the room to the Northeast, across from the room Thagg is breaching.
((How long do I have before my rubber aura runs out?))

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: March 02, 2018, 04:05:37 am »

Roncal Roth Map Legend

Agree with Raven that Kay should get a proper burial, rather than being dragged around as a puppet of holding.  He's been too loyal and reliable to get such a dishonor.  Do ensure that his equipment and words are looted first, though.

Aside from that, go talk to the scarred man, and question him about what that thing was.  Does he have any suspicions, or is it completely and utterly alien to him?  Does he know where the animated monsters are coming from?  If they're getting more powerful it would seem prudent to nip that problem in the bud.

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: March 02, 2018, 01:36:17 pm »

"Take that, Charlie!"

Check for loot. Also check enemy giblets for stuff I can potentially craft/trade for a standard firearm that's better than the regular rifle I've got right now.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1252 on: March 03, 2018, 11:52:12 am »

Look for loot. Then check if enough of Kay is left to stitch back into a body.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)
I'm gonna have to call an end to this using corpses as word batteries.  You can keep the bodies, sure, but not keep their words. Take them out now or lose them.

No real loot here besides Kay's stuff.

"Abu. You will not desecrate the body of our good comrade. I'm only going to warn you once."

Repair things as needed. Heal anyone who somehow managed to get injured but not splattered, patch holes in the wall, retrieve the corpses and make them... more pleasant to look at.
Probably want to work out a sky burial for Kay. Taxidermy is a fitting fate for bastards with the nerve to show up on our doorstep and immediately drop dead for no reason, but we should honor our dead.

You wander around, repairing random things and trying to unmush any casualties. You restore kay to a more...pleasant configuration and then shoo Abu away. No blasphemous burial rituals for a fallen brother.

"Take that, Charlie!"

Check for loot. Also check enemy giblets for stuff I can potentially craft/trade for a standard firearm that's better than the regular rifle I've got right now.

You look around and find some of the grinding teeth  from the tunnel bore. You're not sure how much they're worth, but they're probably the most valuable scrap left.

Roncal Roth Map Legend

Agree with Raven that Kay should get a proper burial, rather than being dragged around as a puppet of holding.  He's been too loyal and reliable to get such a dishonor.  Do ensure that his equipment and words are looted first, though.

Aside from that, go talk to the scarred man, and question him about what that thing was.  Does he have any suspicions, or is it completely and utterly alien to him?  Does he know where the animated monsters are coming from?  If they're getting more powerful it would seem prudent to nip that problem in the bud.

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)

You grab all kay's gear, distribute it as you want. I'll let you distribute the words from him as you want as well. Oh and let me know how many words from each area you need to fill your stocks back out.

You talk to the scarred man about the tunnel bore and he confirms that he has no idea what it was. He says they're coming from the land of animate objects; an entire area of stuff like that. "Nipping it in the bud" seems a good idea but perhaps not a viable one.

You'll have other problems to worry about here in a minute, regardless.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1253 on: March 03, 2018, 02:09:29 pm »

Move east and into the room to the south, stabbing anyone who looks resisting and picking up any weapons that aren't being used.

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)

[10v2]
You kick open the door and run straight inside. There's some guy in here but you don't even have time get a good look at him before you reduce him to a pile of giblets with a flurry of slashes.

You pick up a sawn off shotgun from the floor. (2/2 ammo)

Grab greatbow, go to that spot in front of the first door and plant the bow there.
First door?

Making my best guess.

Send one Kodama up to hover near whoever opened the window, if such a thing is possible. Send Lizzy up the wall as well, to be ready to climb in and devour, should the person be hostile. Prepare to DOOOOOOOOODGE! should such an action be necessary. Also, call up to the person:

"You there, in the window! Are you friendly, or do we have to burn your building down and slaughter everything left living inside? Come down here and submit. Really, it's the wisest choice. The only choice."

That would be shooting the orb, which would mean it would go do its attack, so I'll not have you do that.  You point lizzy at the wall and [5v5] She scrambles up towards the window.

Breach the room to the Northeast, across from the room Thagg is breaching.
((How long do I have before my rubber aura runs out?))

You open the door and find a wooden wall. Huh.

[2v3]
[2v3]
A man leans out of the window, jerks his hand away from lizzy's snapping jaws and takes a shot at Geiger. The shot, as one could expect from someone trying to aim while being assaulted by a lizard, is not a great one. It clips Geiger's shoulder, drawing a bit of blood but otherwise not doing much.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 03:01:38 pm by piecewise »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: March 03, 2018, 02:13:15 pm »

Run up the stairs in the left building.  Use both moves to go up them and get out of the way of the peeps in the hallway.  Hand Joseph his rifle back since he wants it again.

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 05:34:05 pm by Devastator »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: The Return of Murder
« Reply #1255 on: March 03, 2018, 03:36:35 pm »

Fire an arrow at the guy who shoot Geiger, then take the greatbow and follow Thag upstairs.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: March 03, 2018, 05:02:13 pm »

Send Lizzy into the third story with orders to kill everyone on the third floor. Maybe wait until Isaac has fired his arrow first. Move to the bottom of the stairs in the building I am leaning against, so as to be in some sort of cover. Cast:

Spoiler: spell (click to show/hide)

"Alright. Guess that answers that."

((One floor of one building almost done. Thre buildings unexplored, at least one floor of this building unexplored.))

« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 07:24:45 am by Ozarck »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: March 04, 2018, 10:41:07 pm »

Swap rifles with Thag again. Wait for Isaac to fire, move near the stairs, but keep my distance from the rest of the team. Prepare to fire on anyone else who tries to shoot at us from the windows using my rifle.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars
« Reply #1258 on: March 04, 2018, 11:17:45 pm »

Not exactly a lot I can do right now. Leveling my Str.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: March 05, 2018, 05:24:06 pm »

Follow Thag up the stairs as far as I can.

(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 114