Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 230205 times)

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator
« Reply #1200 on: February 16, 2018, 05:13:55 pm »

((Sorry for the inactivity mates. I think I'm gonna have to drop out; work's gotten to the point where I have to pretty much spend all my waking energy focused on it.

I'll pass the torch of gang leader to whoever in the gang wants it. I might join back in once my classes calm down, but I don't feel like that's going to be the case for a while.))
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars
« Reply #1201 on: February 16, 2018, 08:29:24 pm »

"...I don't see any more invaders. Someone bring Kay back here, there might still be enough to save."

First take a look at two who were killed by the explosion and repair them if doing so would bring them back to life. Maybe do so anyway so that they can have an open-casket burial. Then repair any wounded. Then repair the parts of the wall that are damaged.

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: February 17, 2018, 02:47:38 am »

@Dev: please look at my bookkeeping spoiler and confirm.

"Hmm. I wonder how you are at vertical surfaces?"

((I forgot that this incarnation was slow))
Advance to between the buildings. Test Lizzy's abilities by ordering her to climb the wall in front of us. Not high enough to damage her should she fall - just high enough to see if she can.

Spoiler: bookkeeping (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Prep spell (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Geiger (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: February 17, 2018, 08:24:21 am »

"Hm."

Brian moves to the door to the left and tries to open it. If it is locked, kick it open.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: The Return of Murder
« Reply #1204 on: February 17, 2018, 09:06:11 am »

Grab the greatbow and pull it from the ground, then follow the rest of the gang members.
Spoiler: Isaac (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 08:27:22 am by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: February 17, 2018, 09:19:36 am »

Head up the stairs and continue looking for hostile gangers.  Move only 8 tiles so Thag may still attack if someone armed comes into view.

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: February 17, 2018, 07:07:42 pm »

Spoiler: Prep Spell (click to show/hide)

Move to the rest of the gang members, but hang back and try and keep a line of sight all the way down that corridor.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: February 18, 2018, 05:25:26 pm »

((Sorry for the inactivity mates. I think I'm gonna have to drop out; work's gotten to the point where I have to pretty much spend all my waking energy focused on it.

I'll pass the torch of gang leader to whoever in the gang wants it. I might join back in once my classes calm down, but I don't feel like that's going to be the case for a while.))
((Heeey DolosusDoleus old buddy old pal, you wouldn't mind donating that body you won't be needing anymore to Honest Abu's Puppet Emporium, would you? I don't need any of the words or kit or whatever, I just want you for your body~))

"Better dead than red! HAH!" Abu shouted, crimsonly.

Are any more uppity IKEA rejects coming in? If yes, shoot 'em, if no go loot the dead.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: February 18, 2018, 11:41:05 pm »

Roncal Roth Map Legend

Well, is that it then?  If anything more animated objects which look vulnerable to bullets appear, shoot them.  If not... wait, I guess.

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1209 on: February 19, 2018, 11:39:36 am »

((The Kidnapper Bell tolls for thee, Lost Subject! Off to the Catacombs with ye.

Kay is all-dead, right? Not mostly dead, no kind of magical CPR could resuscitate him? Just to confirm, since there is no skull on the map for him. ))
All dead. Though, if someone had the right magic they might be able to bring you back.

"...I don't see any more invaders. Someone bring Kay back here, there might still be enough to save."

First take a look at two who were killed by the explosion and repair them if doing so would bring them back to life. Maybe do so anyway so that they can have an open-casket burial. Then repair any wounded. Then repair the parts of the wall that are damaged.

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)

You run all the way down to the first corpse and confirm that it is indeed a corpse. You cast repair in it to make it a better looking corpse at least.

((Heeey DolosusDoleus old buddy old pal, you wouldn't mind donating that body you won't be needing anymore to Honest Abu's Puppet Emporium, would you? I don't need any of the words or kit or whatever, I just want you for your body~))

"Better dead than red! HAH!" Abu shouted, crimsonly.

Are any more uppity IKEA rejects coming in? If yes, shoot 'em, if no go loot the dead.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)
Roncal Roth Map Legend

Well, is that it then?  If anything more animated objects which look vulnerable to bullets appear, shoot them.  If not... wait, I guess.

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)

The scarred man yells from the parapets.

"The final charge is coming! Hold your ground and make ready!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1210 on: February 19, 2018, 12:59:50 pm »

@Dev: please look at my bookkeeping spoiler and confirm.

"Hmm. I wonder how you are at vertical surfaces?"

((I forgot that this incarnation was slow))
Advance to between the buildings. Test Lizzy's abilities by ordering her to climb the wall in front of us. Not high enough to damage her should she fall - just high enough to see if she can.

Spoiler: bookkeeping (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Prep spell (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Geiger (click to show/hide)

The lizard can climb the wall, but then again so can you. She might have an advantage because of her claws, but not a big one.

"Hm."

Brian moves to the door to the left and tries to open it. If it is locked, kick it open.

You walk to the door, turn the knob, and throw the door open, stepping confidently into the room. The room is completely empty and stripped aside from a single table and two guys. There are cards sitting on the table, hands laid face down, waiting to be picked back up. The two men are enforcers, their heavy set builds and weapons make that obvious. And apparently you kicking that other door in alerted them because they had their guns drawn and ready before you even showed up.
[4v3,6][1]
They both fire,  spraying bullets from what look like cheap tec-9s. You jump back, spinning to put your back to the wall and ducking low. Its only after the initial barrage, in a moment of silence, that you feel the twinge in your ribs. You look down and see a neat hole straight through your right lung. You can already taste the metal flavor of blood.

Grab the greatbow and pull it from the ground, then follow the rest of the gang members.
You run up behind Thag.

Head up the stairs and continue looking for hostile gangers.  Move only 8 tiles so Thag may still attack if someone armed comes into view.

Well...You say go upstairs but you also say look for hostile gangsters and you definitely would have heard that shooting so...I'm gonna say you'd probably go investigate that and see Brian.

Spoiler: Prep Spell (click to show/hide)

Move to the rest of the gang members, but hang back and try and keep a line of sight all the way down that corridor.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)

Guess I'll just spawn you in there.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: February 19, 2018, 03:57:20 pm »

Activate my rubber aura and then enchant my wound with black biometal, hoping to repair my lung; or at least stave off asphyxiation.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 04:47:23 pm by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: February 19, 2018, 05:33:40 pm »

Smile.  Run to the back corner of the room and stab that guy there.  Try to swing him around and use him as a human shield against his buddy.

(I believe you can move as well as take those actions, Yotta.  Maybe press the second man up against the wall?)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: The Return of Murder
« Reply #1213 on: February 19, 2018, 05:37:41 pm »

Run and plant my greatbow from a point I can't be seen from the inside of the room, but that allows me to aim at the entrance. Shoot any bad guys coming out of the room with arrows.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: February 19, 2018, 07:44:44 pm »

Smile.  Run to the back corner of the room and stab that guy there.  Try to swing him around and use him as a human shield against his buddy.

(I believe you can move as well as take those actions, Yotta.  Maybe press the second man up against the wall?)

I'm currently dealing with the new hole that was drilled into one of my lungs, I feel as if any physical activity would just end with me faint from the pain and face-planting on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 114