Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 230225 times)

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: The Return of Murder
« Reply #1155 on: February 08, 2018, 03:06:39 pm »

Fill the container with the least flammable booze. Also grab any small barrels of same. Run Shamble back to fire and douse it.

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dropshot (click to show/hide)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator
« Reply #1156 on: February 08, 2018, 03:15:10 pm »

"I guess whatever sculptor made that just didn't have a good head on his shoulders."
"That was just bad, even for you."
"Yeah, guess I should have quit while I was a head."
"...Just fire you idiot."

Well, you heard the man.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: February 08, 2018, 04:26:27 pm »

Satisfied with lack of enemies nearby, Kay hops onto the top of one of the barriers for a better line of sight.

"That's still not flammable! Damn, guess it's now or never."

"Wagons behind are probably flammable, save it for them! I could try enchanting the statue into ammunition heap to stop it/provide hopefully explosive target!"
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: February 08, 2018, 07:32:38 pm »

Run Test

Spoiler: Test (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 07:47:46 pm by Devastator »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: February 08, 2018, 07:40:59 pm »

I only know how to do one thing, but I know how to do it pretty well. Fire my recoilless rifle at the statue head. after my shot, make sure to move over to kinda the side of the roof, so I'm not directly above the path of the head.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: February 09, 2018, 08:32:23 am »

Loiter. Await new mission.

Spoiler: Geiger (click to show/hide)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: February 09, 2018, 10:29:14 am »

Continue not shooting anyone.
Spoiler: Isaac (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: gang words (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 08:52:05 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: February 09, 2018, 07:40:11 pm »

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Vencarlo Barvasi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gang (click to show/hide)
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: February 10, 2018, 03:01:30 am »

Have the two gunbirds fire on the statue as well, I guess. (They have their own Dex scores to roll, right? If not, let some of the melee guys who have better Dex than me operate their targeting.)

Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: February 10, 2018, 03:58:17 am »

Await orders.

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1165 on: February 10, 2018, 11:35:41 am »

Run Test

Spoiler: Test (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)
It would basically gain feline traits, though in a random and not so great way. It wouldn't give you  a cat head, it would just reform your head to kind of horribly look like a cat. As per double kitty, it would be bigger and have all its traits amplified. Bigger teeth, claws, longer tail, bigger ears, just...everything more

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1166 on: February 10, 2018, 12:22:02 pm »

Fill the container with the least flammable booze. Also grab any small barrels of same. Run Shamble back to fire and douse it.

Spoiler: Dropshot (click to show/hide)
You grab some of the booze of the ground and hobble back outside. You throw booze on the nearest fire, putting out a bit of it.

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Vencarlo Barvasi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gang (click to show/hide)
Well...there's literally no gang members left you can see, so I guess run outside and yell fire.

You run straight outside and start screaming fire at the top of your lungs. People on the street mostly just stare at you, probably because the building isn't noticeably on fire from the exterior yet.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1167 on: February 10, 2018, 01:58:13 pm »

"That's still not flammable! Damn, guess it's now or never."

Take a spot on the battlements, point myself at the head, psych myself up some, and cast [FireForward Many Lava Crow]. Intent is still free, so I want to blast out a swarm of flying lava-crows who will fly into the head and smash it apart, with a few diverting to set aflame the snake of wagons.

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
[pot:1][dex:5] Well you're gonna hit the head with whatever this is.

A dinosaur, some sort of small apatosaurus about the size of a dog, with the texture of styrofoam but actually made of lead, materializes in front of you, hangs in the air for a moment, and then cannon balls out towards the head. It smashes into it with enough force to raise a cloud of stone dust and knock a bit off, but its probably much less effective than your intended spell.

(You still lose those words though)

"I guess whatever sculptor made that just didn't have a good head on his shoulders."
"That was just bad, even for you."
"Yeah, guess I should have quit while I was a head."
"...Just fire you idiot."

Well, you heard the man.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)
[5,2,1,4,4,3,2 v 3]
Half your team's shots miss the head, don't ask me how. Its literally a giant rock rolling slowly at them. Broad side of a barn and what not.

Those that do hit do reasonable damage but really just blow out small craters in the stone without significantly damaging it. Clearly these weapon's weren't designed to take down rogue mountains.

I only know how to do one thing, but I know how to do it pretty well. Fire my recoilless rifle at the statue head. after my shot, make sure to move over to kinda the side of the roof, so I'm not directly above the path of the head.

You fire at the head, [7v1] you hit it dead on in the center but the damage is minimal. Seeing that, you decide to slowly sidle over to the edge of the wall, away from the impact zone.

Have the two gunbirds fire on the statue as well, I guess. (They have their own Dex scores to roll, right? If not, let some of the melee guys who have better Dex than me operate their targeting.)

The gun birds fire on the head but...well rifle rounds vs rock isn't the best match up.

The snakey wagon moves to the head and squirms forward, outpacing the head. The Statue continues lumbering forward, not overly fast but clearly with a lot of force behind it.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: February 10, 2018, 02:55:28 pm »

"Hey, marksmen! Focus your fire on the wagon! I'll deal with the statue!"

Wait for the statue to come a bit closer, then do a running jump onto its chest, and enchant its upper body with [Ammunition], aiming to remake the statue (or a significant middle chunk of it, including the neck) into a pile of explosive bullets. Take absolute care NOT to squarely catch the brunt of its "a lot of force behind it" momentum.
((I counted the tiles, and between my Speed, and its own apparent movement between turns, I believe I just have enough to reach it and then also cast this turn. I hope.)) 

Have the two gunbirds (crewed by melee guys if necessary) fire on the multi-wagon snake, targeting the couplings.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 06:34:28 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: February 10, 2018, 03:02:27 pm »

Charles (Whisperling's Character) is out of the gang for inactivity.  Take his rifle and ammo and give them to Empiricist's character, Joseph.

Also, do some trading.  Trade Chuck's copies of Black Biometal, When Inflicting Damage, and Distortion Dust for some rifles and ammo for the metalworkers.  In return, we get the following:

Spoiler: upgrades (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 09:55:43 pm by Devastator »
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 114