Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 230871 times)

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars
« Reply #240 on: October 05, 2017, 09:08:17 am »

((Dev is also unconscious.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 05, 2017, 09:15:51 am »

((PW sometimes leaves/needs some time in between doing the various gangs, but normally he won't be skipping you if any actions have been posted. You might get the turn later, but you won't miss it.))
((k, guess I'll have to be ... grrrr ... patient. Ugh. Alright then, consider this my patientface:  :-X

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 05, 2017, 09:19:09 am »

((Yeah, Thag was knocked out, and therefore no action.))

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 05, 2017, 03:31:57 pm »

Posting to watch for now.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #244 on: October 05, 2017, 06:00:15 pm »

Aww. What about our turn? Are we waiting on Dev? he posted a nonaction. Rau is dragging him someplace and trying notto fall down stairs, and I am doing a different prep spell then looting corpses. Mutilating them, if all else fails. It's the RPG way!
I had to go to school.

Oh. I had no idea. I thought it would mark my body with black biometal. ah well, I'll change it.

How about: mark whole body, amber, shockwave? That'll give me a tattoo that, when activated, creates a shockwave centered on me that sends out amber, right?
if that doesn't work, would "darkness aura" cause me to emit a darkness in aura form? guess that would be pointless in direct light, but more useful at night.

to be honest, I am not sure which words are material and which are form, though I can probably guess which are actions or triggers.

Anyway, lemme have a look at those various corpses. loot what I can, including any words not claimed by my teammates.

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Chu Sana'me (click to show/hide)

Yes, that works.

You check the two corpses nearest you and loot a calvary sabre and a rifle with 4 rounds left in it. Other than that there's nothing left on the body but various sundry items.

((Achievement Get: Preformed medical assistance while blind.))

Pull Thag out of the darkness. Away from where I heard the sword. And make sure I don't fall down the ladder. And if I do, try not to drag Thag down with me.

Spoiler: character (click to show/hide)
[2v1] You drag Thag back with one hand while sweeping your other hand back and forth to guide yourself. After a few moments you and Thag both escape the cloud of darkness. The dome of anti-light sits in the room  like a hole in reality and obscures everything within it. You can hear your tiger in there, roaring and bouncing about, but can't even guess whats going on.

A bullet whizzes out of the dome and hits the stone wall a good 15 feet south of you. Somewhere behind the dome, on the other side, you hear somone shout "GET OUT! I CAN'T GET A SHOT!" There is another shout of challenge and anger and you hear metal strike on something that sounds almost metallic but too soft. The Tiger roars and there is a sound like boiling water from inside darkness.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 05, 2017, 06:28:21 pm »

Sounds like trouble upstairs.

I see some dangerously unlooted boxes and crates and stuff on the map, around the ladder. Let's remedy that situation.
If those turn out to be nothing, climb the ladder until y head is just below the next level. peek slowly up to see if the darkness starts at floor level, or if there is a gap below the darkness.

((I mean, really, there aren't many routes i can take: I can leave the area through either set of doors, and thereby leave the encounter, I can chill out down on floor one, or I can head into darkness.))

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Chu Sana'me (click to show/hide)

Aww. What about our turn? Are we waiting on Dev? he posted a nonaction. Rau is dragging him someplace and trying notto fall down stairs, and I am doing a different prep spell then looting corpses. Mutilating them, if all else fails. It's the RPG way!
I had to go to school.
[/quote] I knew that mutilating corpses would get your attention.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 05, 2017, 06:33:09 pm »

Is Thag still out?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #247 on: October 05, 2017, 09:41:22 pm »

Is Thag still out?
Unless someone does something to heal you or otherwise get you going, you're not gonna get up this encounter. I mean, you've literally been impaled straight through the chest, its not  the kind of thing a fleshy mortal walks off.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 05, 2017, 09:44:08 pm »

One thing I will give out deck is that Repair is a good word to have. :P

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 05, 2017, 09:59:27 pm »

One thing I will give out deck is that Repair is a good word to have. :P
True, that.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 05, 2017, 10:14:27 pm »

Alright. Amber / Delay / Aura / Distortion Dust. Then throw whatever appears towards where the voice was.

Spoiler: character (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 05, 2017, 10:19:38 pm »

Swipe the guard's gun, and load it with his remains. Metal. Pry that metal bird off of the slave, by flicking the deactivation switch it totally has. Throw another bird at that other guard.

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 06, 2017, 12:06:43 am »

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

"What sorts of knowledge? How much flesh do you require in exchange for knowledge (please don't just give a cop-out answer like "it varies depending on the value of the knowledge")?"

"Can I put this offer on-hold for later? It might take me a while to acquire a stable source of sacrifices, and I was kind of hoping to turn the house above this basement into a headquarters for a gang. You wouldn't mind that, would you?"

If the answer to that last question is "no, I would not mind" (or something similar), end the mission as a success- but not before I exit the building, cast a spell with all of my spell cards in it, apply a -10 penalty to the POT of my own spell, and hope that one of the spell cards in the spell becomes the "Permanent" spell card.

P.S. I'm starting to feel like I'm the last remaining active member in my gang. Should I merge my gang with someone else's gang or something?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 06, 2017, 12:28:56 am »

((it really does depend on the value of the knowledge though. "What time is it?" 'oh, that'll cost you a small paper cut.' Okay, what are the locations, armament, and schedules of the gangs in the nearest eight map squares on the city map?" 'that costs extra.' "Pass me some words, yo!" "gimme an arm."))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 06, 2017, 06:22:20 pm »

Load another round in, just stating this so I don't end up in a fight with an empty mag.

Move to the right and up into the building where Abu is heading through the south entrance, the one just above the train cart. Then get into cover in a spot where I can see the west entrance and take aim. Any guard who tries to cross it gets to eat lead.  I don't know what shape these containers have, but if I can see and take a shot at the guy I shot in the face last turn, yell at him to surrender. If he doesn't,
 finish him off.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 114