Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 230921 times)

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars
« Reply #180 on: September 28, 2017, 10:05:32 pm »

Up the ladder, with the tiger. Direct the tiger towards the enemies. Get close to Thag and then cast Dome, Darkness. Bind Thag's wounds with something.

Spoiler: character (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #181 on: September 28, 2017, 10:07:44 pm »

Go and investigate the body
Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)
You walk in and look at the body. It seems to have fallen from the open space above, all the way down from the rafters on the third story. Its been badly ground into paste such that it is hard to even recognize anything about it other than that it was once a man. Its dry though, drained of blood.

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

To the cellar, then! Look for a key for the locks when I get there (by "there", I mean the cellar door).
You walk out to the cellar door, ignoring the corpse on the table down stairs, and see the lock. You look around in the immediate area for the key but cannot find it. You check under several rocks and anywhere you can think someone might hide a key around the door, but nothing. You scratch your head.
Quick action: Just have my horse kick down/in the cellar door, which should be much weaker than the chain/lock/whatever.
You guide the mechanical horse onto the door and have it start kicking downwards until the door crushes inward, slintering down onto the stone stairs into the earth below. You can't see anything down there, but you hear something. A low, dull, very powerful buzzing noise.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #182 on: September 28, 2017, 10:36:43 pm »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 28, 2017, 11:25:25 pm »

((Clearly, PW, you were really rolling a d4 for strength instead of my d10, and as such should have redone that turn.  ;-p))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 28, 2017, 11:37:25 pm »

"Why does everyone keep shooting at me?! You can't make me stay in the open like this! Oh gods, I think I've been shot..."

Keep moving towards the guard, now seeming to be losing energy and momentum. If he shoots at me, use my mark if necessary and throw a crow at his head. If he lets me get closer, you know the deal by now. [LargeFirearm / Ammunition]

Spoiler: Raven Feathra (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 29, 2017, 02:18:59 am »

"Aww shucks, I think you stole my kill sarge." Abu said, sounding rather disappointed.

"So uh, do you think we should tell the locals to rebel or something? That might take some heat off our back and distract Charlie for a while."

Scooch over to Nik and try to heal him. Maybe try to simply use the word 'repair' on its own while touching him to 'enchant' Nik with repairs or something?

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 02:39:53 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 29, 2017, 07:33:54 am »

What's this? Have  I made a character in vain? No talk of "choose your team" or "Hey, noob, over here!" Or "You awaken in a dark room. You are likely to be eaten by a grue" or "Hi there, Ozarck, you are a little late to the game. Just hang tight until this round of missions is over, then we'll stuff your sorry as someplace ridiculous" or "game is full. No waitlists?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #187 on: September 29, 2017, 08:44:53 am »

What's this? Have  I made a character in vain? No talk of "choose your team" or "Hey, noob, over here!" Or "You awaken in a dark room. You are likely to be eaten by a grue" or "Hi there, Ozarck, you are a little late to the game. Just hang tight until this round of missions is over, then we'll stuff your sorry as someplace ridiculous" or "game is full. No waitlists?"
Because You had no actions I wasn't sure what the purpose of your post was. You have to be in a gang, so your lack of action made me think you either had one in mind already and was just posting to let them know your character, or you were just putting it out there for anyone.

In any case, dev and Rau's team is pretty small and dev just got ganked so they could use some help.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 29, 2017, 11:07:21 am »

There were a couple of people accepted for Rauther's group that haven't shown up.  I figured they would arrive at the end of the mission..

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 29, 2017, 11:11:08 am »

Because You had no actions I wasn't sure what the purpose of your post was. You have to be in a gang, so your lack of action made me think you either had one in mind already and was just posting to let them know your character, or you were just putting it out there for anyone.

In any case, dev and Rau's team is pretty small and dev just got ganked so they could use some help.

I was putting it out there for anyone to pick me up. I thought creating a character counted as an action. I'll Join Dev and Rau's gang, then. Vote me for leader! I don't know anything at all. What are my words, etc? I'm sure I can figure out the map once i look at it.

Edit: not really an action that needs GM attention I guess.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 01:23:55 pm by Ozarck »

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 29, 2017, 12:26:14 pm »

The list of words is: (Amber, Feline, Delay, Mark Whole Body, Dome), (Darkness, Shockwave, Aura), (When Inflicting Damage, Black Biometal), (Distortion Dust)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 29, 2017, 01:02:55 pm »

Shadow Alliance

Exist. Join the Shadow Alliance Encounter. Prep Spell: Mark Whole Body, Black Biometal

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Chu Sana'me (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 01:33:25 pm by Ozarck »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 29, 2017, 01:40:51 pm »

"Abu Hajaar, you fool, you're looking at this the wrong way. We're simply 3-0 in favour of Team America, oorah!

If we can instill enough patriotism into the local's hearts, we might get them to turn on Charlie. Hmm."

Scoot over to the easternmost edge of the train, where the dead guard is. Try to pull him behind the train without exposing myself too much, then loot his corpse. Also shout the following to the two blue dots that aren't too far away, in an attempt to get them to join our side.

"Listen up, savages! I am here on the authority of the United States of America to spread freedom and liberty to your savage lands! So you better get your asses over here and help us overthrow your masters, before I'm forced to kick your teeth in and papercut your peehole!"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 02:00:12 pm by Pancaek »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 29, 2017, 05:20:38 pm »

Rally the team/gang and head down the stairs with my horse (ride it if possible).
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 29, 2017, 06:48:03 pm »

Hey! What was that sound? That awful, funny, crunchy-squishy sound followed by a soft thud down here on the ground? Is Mr.Guard dead, guys? If so, I hope I helped you catching him off-guard! Heh, heh, Guard, off-guard. I'm Kay, by the way. Go Raven's Roughnecks!

Crawl on all fours to cover, which should be the side of the train, just a couple feet on my left side. Graciously accept healing if given.

((I guess he just doesn't know that it's Corven who's the boss, not his daughter. Or something.

Hey Ozarck! Glad to have you join the game! :) ))

Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 114