Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 114

Author Topic: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: Pretty Kitty Simulator  (Read 230292 times)

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Chalice: Wizard Gang Wars: The Return of Murder
« Reply #1080 on: January 28, 2018, 06:35:12 pm »

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Vencarlo Barvasi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gang (click to show/hide)
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: January 28, 2018, 08:09:01 pm »

Follow the leader. See what Hank (The Wild Distortion Moose) is up to.

Spoiler: Geiger (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Deck (click to show/hide)

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: January 28, 2018, 10:31:27 pm »

Cosa Nostra

Shoot bad guys. Not the screaming guy, actual threats.

Spoiler: Cyril Morris (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Deck/Inventory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 06:10:25 pm by Questorhank »
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: January 29, 2018, 05:29:48 am »

Roncal Roth Map Legend

Stay up top, watching for the opposition.  Inspect the wall while doing so; does it look vulnerable to fire itself?

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
      • View Profile
    « Reply #1084 on: January 29, 2018, 03:02:42 pm »

Shoot all the enemies who leave cover even a bit. Once clip ends, bandage myself

Spoiler: Dropshot (click to show/hide)

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
    • ah ah ah oooh yeah
      • View Profile
    « Reply #1085 on: January 30, 2018, 08:35:28 am »

((Ouch! I am dead. Luckily I was not actually the leader, Vencarlo is! Am I able to join the same gang if I make a new character?))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
    • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
      • View Profile
      • Stuff
    « Reply #1086 on: January 30, 2018, 11:46:24 am »

((Ouch! I am dead. Luckily I was not actually the leader, Vencarlo is! Am I able to join the same gang if I make a new character?))
    Yes! Though You'll have to wait till this mission is over.

Shoot all the enemies who leave cover even a bit. Once clip ends, bandage myself

Spoiler: Dropshot (click to show/hide)
    [4v2]
    You groan and turn around, taking aim at the turned over tables. You wait until someone pops up and then you pop them.  You catch the man in the shoulder and he drops back down with a grunt.

Cosa Nostra

Shoot bad guys. Not the screaming guy, actual threats.

[9v6]
    A man leans out to shoot at you and you put a round into his head. Simple. Effective. Fun for the whole family.

Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
    Spoiler: Vencarlo Barvasi (click to show/hide)
    Spoiler: Gang (click to show/hide)
    [6v4]
    You shoot through a table and someone behind it screams.

[1v5][1v5]
    A Molotov Cocktail comes arcing in from behind a table towards the bar.  The bar tender throws himself out and rolls away but Vencarlo and Cyril don't react in time. The bottle smashes on the ground near them and flaming liquid splashes out onto both of them. They catch fire immediately.
    Spoiler (click to show/hide)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUdxOmHgeZ4

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
    • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
      • View Profile
      • Stuff
    « Reply #1087 on: January 30, 2018, 12:22:41 pm »

Ask one of the workers where the boss is.  Motion to the gang to spread out.  Keep my weapons holstered, and if anyone asks say we're happy to handle this like the Last Word, and merely provide additional protection instead of stealing all their stuff.  Or casting one spell and blowing everything here up like the Bioconstructors.

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)

You walk right up to the nearest worker and ask about the boss. The man looks at you in some confusion but points across the lot towards another furnace and says the boss is over there.

As you turn to go two of the guards, done up in full battle gear complete with metal chest and back plates, full helmets with only a slit to look out from, and strategic armor plates sewn into thick fabric and mail, step up to you. You tell them, effectively, that this can either go the easy non-violent way or the hard, excessively violent way.  On hearing your talk about the Bioconstructors someone nearby whispers the name "Butcher Thag"  and starts backing away.

Follow behind Thag for the additional intimidation factor.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
    You walk close behind Thag and do your best to look scary.

Agree with everything the boss says and try to look as intimidating as possible. Examine my greatbow. How many arrows do I have for it? What are the greatbow and arrows made of?
    Spoiler: Isaac (click to show/hide)
    Your great bow is, well, great. Its as tall as you are  and has a spike on the bottom to plant the bow before firing it. Looks like you'll have to take a minute to set it up before firing.  The bow looks like its made of some sort of metal while the arrows are wood with a metal tip.

Follow the leader. See what Hank (The Wild Distortion Moose) is up to.

Hank is just kind of meandering around. He's nibbling on the solid concrete like it was grass.

The two guards talking to Thag seem...rather nervous and not quite sure what to do. But they don't attack.
    « Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 12:29:11 pm by piecewise »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
    • DiceBane
      • View Profile
    « Reply #1088 on: January 30, 2018, 12:35:07 pm »

Stroll up to the guards and tell them they might want to do somethi9ng about that moose. If they fall for it, find a decent vantage oint from which t owatch. otherwise, head in the general direction of the boss they pointed out.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
    • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
      • View Profile
      • Stuff
    « Reply #1089 on: January 30, 2018, 12:50:12 pm »

Roncal Roth Map Legend

Stay up top, watching for the opposition.  Inspect the wall while doing so; does it look vulnerable to fire itself?

Spoiler: Corven Feathra (click to show/hide)

The wall is made of wood but you can feel some sort of coating on it that might make it more resistant to flame. Still...probably shouldn't be throwing fireballs onto it.

Come get some!

Shoot baddies if any show themselves. If none show themselves,

There are a few former slaves here. They aren't as well equipped as you guys with your recoilless rifles and such, but they have scrap armor and guns and or flaming arrows.

Then instead use 'many' on my recoiless rifle (with full mag included, if possible) to make copies of it to hand out to other people, be it teammates or npc allies. Let's rain down some serious firepower.

Spoiler: Abu Hajaar (click to show/hide)
      [9]
      You summon up a dozen duplicates of your recoilless rifle and hand them out to the various slaves and other defenders.

Rancid Reclaimers

Go down to the barriers outside and join the melee people there.

Enchant with [Many] the gunbird metal statue to make more of them; tie the resulting mechanical gunbirds to the barriers (they're quite heavy and immobile, from what I've seen?) and generally prepare them for the fight (wind them up, setup correct IFF signatures/friendlies recognition to include the allies and gang members, check that the leash length is optimal, etc.).

(( Since we are not currently in combat, and generally awaiting a timeskip to the combat start, I take that we are not limited by turn action limits right now? Please don't hit me))

[2] You make a single duplicate.  You tie it to the barrier nearest you and wind it and your own up.

((Sorry for not posting sooner. In between exams and a particularely stubborn throat infection I haven't really felt like posting much.))

If I can retroactively cast a preparation spell, cast "largefirearm" on my rifle. Take up position near one of the windows or one the roof, wherever I can find a free spot.

[3]
      Your rifle expands into a full BAR machine gun with box of ammo. You go up to the roof and set up there.

From the south, a herd of animate wooden chairs bounds over a hill like deer, charging the wall.

Maps
      https://imgur.com/a/mf4P4

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
      • ah ah ah oooh yeah
        • View Profile
      « Reply #1090 on: January 30, 2018, 01:11:16 pm »

Spoiler: Pilot G-2 10 (click to show/hide)

((Hey Vencarlo can I return to the Gang? Assuming you don't die from immolation next turn.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #1091 on: January 30, 2018, 03:12:54 pm »

"Get set up Isaac.  I don't think we'll need you today, but always better to be prepared."

Go meet up with the boss.  Basically, we want to hang out and get the words.  We're okay with these other boys, but there needs to be room for us too.  Maybe some of the other guards would be okay working for us?  In return we mostly don't want them working with the other gangs.. they can provide metal to let the workers in other places do their jobs, even other gang-controlled areas, but no major projects for places run by the other gangs.  Wait and see if anyone objects.

Spoiler: Thag Simmons (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 03:16:46 pm by Devastator »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
        • View Profile
      « Reply #1092 on: January 30, 2018, 04:13:40 pm »

"Sure thing, boss!"

Plant and set up the greatbow, preparing for any fight that could happen, but not attacking anyone yet.
      Spoiler: Isaac (click to show/hide)
      The dog behind the man behind the beard.
      Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
      You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
      • New face, new look.
        • View Profile
      « Reply #1093 on: January 30, 2018, 05:47:29 pm »

Brian nods his weird-ass luminescent wheel head. He then leans back on the wall and taps his wheel head against the wall, to see if it has any special effects.
      Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
      « Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 06:20:39 pm by Yottawhat »
      (1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
      • I'll find something to put here... eventually
        • View Profile
      « Reply #1094 on: January 30, 2018, 06:14:04 pm »

Cosa Nostra

Stop being in the fire, drop, and roll towards the table that threw the Molotov. Shoot any enemies that present themselves.

RTD Graveyard
      Many people have gone missing or died.
      I don't remember their names.
      Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 114