Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Insidious Syndicate: You are a Super Villain  (Read 4091 times)

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
  • Normal Person Doing Normal Things
    • View Profile
Re: Insidious Syndicate: You are a Super Villain
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2017, 08:36:45 pm »

Spoiler: skull shaped gas mask (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: definitely these boots (click to show/hide)

And a black tool belt with various randomly sized bags and all our most deadly tools and weapons on it.

Everyone good with this? If votes don't come in for a different design by tomorrow at noon (the usual time) we'll go with that.

Though I guess we technically could change the design later if we really wanted to. This fictional world is our clam!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2017, 01:25:41 am »

Same old lab coat but add flames to it (yes I know he said epaulets but the flames match the mask so...).
Why not both, flames and epaulets?

And a black tool belt with various randomly sized bags and all our most deadly tools and weapons on it.

+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2017, 03:25:26 am »

Everyone good with this? If votes don't come in for a different design by tomorrow at noon (the usual time) we'll go with that.

Though I guess we technically could change the design later if we really wanted to. This fictional world is our clam!

It's not that villains aren't capable of changing clothes :P

Same old lab coat but add flames to it (yes I know he said epaulets but the flames match the mask so...).
Why not both, flames and epaulets?

+1

Didn't see the epaulets being suggested. I don't mind them.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2017, 06:26:16 pm »

After adding the finishing touches to the request, you had it all written down. Skull shaped mask, black lab coat with flames and epaulets, and flaming boots. Hmm... that's a lot of fire. Might need to make a flamethrower at some point to fit the theme. Oh well. To the elevator!

The first four levels after the first of twenty are the rooms. They say that the Insidious Syndicate has robbed many banks and terrorized many orphanages, but in your opinion the most evil thing they've done is put the room where you submit your costume design on the nineteenth level and your room on the second. It will not be a quick elevator ride. But just as the doors are about to close, a young girl slips in in the blink of an eye. She sways back and forth nervously as the elevator rises, and her eyes flick across the small space. Now whether or not to converse with her on the ride up is the question...

Spoiler: ooc (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2017, 05:13:34 am »

Talk to her, it's not like we have any thing else to do.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2017, 08:56:56 am »

"Hello. Is your name Andrea Young, by any chance?"
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2017, 01:53:44 pm »

Not a lot of votes this time, so I'll just go by FallacyofUrist's suggestion if I don't get more votes by about 10:00 PM.

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2017, 09:16:31 pm »

Ok, I know I said 10:00 PM, but... I'm tired, I'm depressed, and not a lot of people have voted this time either so I feel like a large portion of players here are either indecisive or away or heck maybe even just disinterested. Or maybe you all just agreed to go by FallacyofUrist's idea and not bother voting. But I'll give it another day just because I don't feel like it. Sorry for being unreliable.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2017, 09:23:47 pm »

+1
Ok, I know I said 10:00 PM, but... I'm tired, I'm depressed, and not a lot of people have voted this time either so I feel like a large portion of players here are either indecisive or away or heck maybe even just disinterested. Or maybe you all just agreed to go by FallacyofUrist's idea and not bother voting. But I'll give it another day just because I don't feel like it. Sorry for being unreliable.
It's near 3 AM here so i shouden't be up really.
Formroom game players are active if you get 1 post every 24 hours or so, your active online windos often don't aline.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2017, 09:40:08 pm »

+1

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2017, 08:52:55 am »

The girl, whose name was probably Andrea Young, paled and looked at you with a dumbfounded look. It seemed that she was shocked that you somehow managed to guess her name. Honestly, you were a bit shocked too.

In the short but awkward silence that followed, you took a second to take in her appearance. She has short cut blond hair with a subtle, light blue tint. It looks a bit messy as well, so she's probably been doing quite a bit of work lately. She has a rosy complexion, but a small scar on the left side of her forehead, though it is mostly obscured by her hair. Her clothing is very simple, a blue tee shirt and shorts. She probably is on her way to submit a costume design as well. And lastly, you take a look at her pale blue eyes, which seemed to be looking you up and down just as yours were.

After a second a content smile appears on her face, presumably after she made a conclusion about how you guessed her name. "Yep! That's me! Andrea Young, sir." She trailed off here. "Or... I guess people will be calling me The Bolt now." She held out her hand to shake yours. "What's your name?" She seemed very... nice for a super villain. You'd have to ask her about that some time.

Spoiler: ooc (click to show/hide)

Asgarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2017, 10:39:41 am »

"Karl Genver, nice to meet you. What brings you here, Andrea?"

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2017, 01:05:50 pm »

Examine the elevator wall, is it glass or metal?
Perhaps it could be a possible escape route later on?

Derpy Dev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2017, 01:20:51 pm »

Examine the elevator wall, is it glass or metal?
Perhaps it could be a possible escape route later on?

The walls of the elevator are made of metal. It would take a lot to break through it, but your laser could probably melt through it in a pinch...

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2017, 05:08:11 pm »

Hmm. We will have to take a look at the blueprints of the building later.
"Karl Genver, nice to meet you. What brings you here, Andrea?"
+1
Pages: 1 [2] 3