Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 125

Author Topic: FEF: Death to Traitors: Chapter 5  (Read 79176 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Death to Traitors: Prologue
« Reply #210 on: November 04, 2017, 07:00:35 pm »

"That tourist booklet would've made quite an impression if they'd caught wind of our mission and we were caught with it." Abelard commented humorously as he watched Elanee produce far more items than he had.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 05, 2017, 06:29:25 pm »

"Oh, you know, we're just your enemies, out here to have a holiday, definitely not here to do secret missions, don't mind us." Elanee quipped back, having finished neatly packing her books into a corner.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 05, 2017, 06:30:59 pm »

Theodore hasn't parted with anything at all. He simply smirks.
"I came prepared. Nothing of mine can be traced back anywhere outside of Govitz. I learnt that lesson a long time ago; a man of my godly talents would not survive long without first making a few mistakes."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 06, 2017, 11:44:33 am »

"And even a man with talents like yours can survive a few mistakes still. Much less someone with godly talent."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 07, 2017, 10:07:16 pm »

Soon, the group's personal effects were all stored within the chest. The group, save Ria and Keyleth, were lowered over the side in rowboats. From there, Jack guided them into the bay, up an estuary, and followed the river for almost an entire day. As dusk began to fall, Jack ordered his crew to disembark. Once the boats had been beached, Jack overloaded his enchanted crystal, and tossed it into the boats. They would not return this way. The group marched away as the boats burst into flame.

Their next destination was Tselino, to gather information and determine their next step. Ria and Keyleth soared ahead, with orders to return at the first sign of any troops or other unusual activity...

Jack shoved aside a heavy branch, leading the way through a thickly forested patch of land. The group had been walking for close to seven hours now, and Jack had only stopped a few times to check the position of the sun, occasionally correcting their course slightly.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 09, 2017, 05:12:14 pm »

Keyleth and Skar came screaming in out of the sky to land in front of Jack and the group in a hurry. The woman's eyes were wide behind her helmet's visor, and she held her lance ready for action in one hand.

: "Jack, out of curiosity...just how big a crater do these Nullification Tomes leave behind after they activate?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 09, 2017, 06:32:53 pm »

Jack stepped back just before the duo made their entrance, the branches of the trees surrounding them shaking in the wake of their movement. "They're massive. They're not all the same but the smaller ones have an effective area of about a mile or so." It was hard to tell, but Jack might have become slightly pale. "...I assume you're not asking out of idle curiosity."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 09, 2017, 07:13:55 pm »

: "A mile or so, huh? Yeah, that sounds just about right." Stashing her lance for a moment, Keyleth pulled Jack onto the wyvern's back, just behind her saddle. "Hang on. And pray to whatever God you want that Govitz has a natural crater that you just forgot to mention to us." With that, she lifted back into the air and flew back towards the strange scar in the landscape.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 09, 2017, 07:18:44 pm »

"I was gonna assume she was asking to know if she could escape the explosion and leave us behind in case of an emergency, but judging by that..." Abelard said, still in a good mood despite the apparently imminent problem, watching as Jack and Keyleth took off.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 09, 2017, 07:25:35 pm »

There was a flapping of feathered wings from just beside wyvern river and a woosh of air as the pegasus swooped in upon her starboard, taking a few idle strokes to set the pace of the pair.

"Give it about two klicks in total, roughly the same east-west and north-south.  I might not've flown in this exact area before, but don't think I've heard about anything like that in this region."

The pegasus's rider turned her eyes back from the wyvern's, looking ahead of her as the edge came into view. 

"Smoke, believe me, you're not gonna like this.'"
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:37:43 pm by Lucus Casius »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 09, 2017, 09:10:04 pm »

A low growl escaped Jack's throat as the massive crater came into view. It stretched far ahead, sloping gently down into the earth. Apart from the flapping of wings and rush of wind, there was no sound. "Ria, go back, bring the rest. Keyleth, take us down. I need to verify this up close."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 09, 2017, 09:17:55 pm »

With a nod, Keyleth directed Skar downward to land near the rim of the vast crater.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 09, 2017, 10:23:03 pm »

Elanee bit her lip, watching as Jack boarded the wyvern and flew off. Starting to pace in place.
  "I don't like this at all. Why would a tome get used, why here? Why?" She muttered to herself, lost in thought.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 09, 2017, 11:36:06 pm »

"A good question, ain't it? Maybe it wasn't a tome, maybe our disgraced war hero's gifts ended up in the wrong hands."
>Yes?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 10, 2017, 02:47:19 am »

"Or maybe they wanted to test their gifts out. No point in having a new weapon that doesn't work."
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 125