Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 125

Author Topic: FEF: Death to Traitors: Chapter 5  (Read 79168 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Death to Traitors: Prologue
« Reply #165 on: October 15, 2017, 06:53:38 pm »

Lucette trotted on over to Jack, the maid moving next to her master by chance as she did.
:"Didn't expect you of all people to be one of the people I'd need to babysit here."
5, 7, and heal Jack.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 15, 2017, 07:04:10 pm »

Jack growled as he moved into a crouch. "Hey, it's really hard working with this crap knife, y'know. It's not easy bringing down the enemy without a proper weapon."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 16, 2017, 10:04:53 am »

6, 6.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 16, 2017, 07:38:08 pm »

Quote from: Lucette heals Jack!
10+3=13/2=6.5
6 HP Restored!

~Enemy Phase 5~

Quote from: Govitz Navy Deckhand C attacks Ria!
92+15-5-10=97
Roll: 35-Hit!
13+1-3=11 Damage!

~Player Phase 6~

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

EXP: 72/100

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 16, 2017, 07:49:29 pm »

Lucette turned, sighed, and swore, moving towards the opposite side of the ship.
:"Hey, I'm (sigh) just one maid, and this isn't even a mansion, I can't do everything around here! One of you should go and help the girl presently hanging off of the rigging of the ship before she falls off and drowns! And as for this idiot..."
Lucette jogs over and heals the man bleeding on the ground, without too much time to spare until it would have been too late.
3, 8, and heal Theo.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 16, 2017, 07:50:56 pm »

5,7 blast
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 16, 2017, 08:35:23 pm »

Quote from: Lucette heals Theodore!
10+3=13/2=6.5
6 HP Restored!

Quote from: Evra attacks Govitz Navy Deckhand C!
94-15-10-0=69
Roll: 34-Hit!
10 Damage!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

EXP: 81/100

~Prologue Complete~

With the enemy ship's crew dead, Jack moved to recover Keyleth, and signaled for the crew of the Broken Halo to search the enemy vessel.

"Govitz's fleet isn't so tightly knit that they're likely to notice a missing ship right away. Still, we should hurry back to fighting shape, just in case."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 17, 2017, 08:31:12 am »

"Yeah, most of us could use some healing."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 17, 2017, 06:17:27 pm »

Seeing his master safely back on deck, Skar wheeled down and landed near the wounded woman.

: "Thanks for remembering me, Jack" Keyleth gasped, still out of breath and wounded but no longer in serious danger.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 17, 2017, 06:31:03 pm »

"Of course. You're way more useful to me alive than dead." Jack joked as he applied pressure to Keyleth's most severe wound. "Lucette'll be here in just a sec, so try to bear with it for a little longer, alright?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 17, 2017, 06:36:11 pm »

: "Sure. I can do that. Compared to the water, this is easy."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 18, 2017, 01:58:15 pm »

Wounded but not downed just yet, Abelard went over to where Ria and Elanee had fallen and extended his arms, offering to help both up until Lucette arrived.

"I bet my rum would help right now." he commented with a chuckle.
>Yes?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 18, 2017, 02:33:23 pm »

"*cough* Y-yeah, I bet it would." Elanee Replied, shakily taking the offered arm and pulling herself up to her knees, rubbing her wound and wincing.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 18, 2017, 04:37:04 pm »

Lucette's very first "target" was the wyvern rider, who had been wounded about as long as the hooded mage but had had the added disadvantage of dangling off of the ship's netting. Holding her staff near to the wounded woman in front of her to heal her wounds, one hand in front of the orb as a blue, vaguely sparkly glow emanated, Lucette began to speak. She continued to rush over to the most wounded people on the boat (now Elanee and Ria) as she did.
:"I really do have to do everything. Alright, listen up! If you're not too wounded to stand on your own, then you get to gather up, I'm not running back and forth and back and forth here. That includes you, Michael, maid or no this is a whole different task and I'm not giving you special treatment."
The fact that Ria and Elanee were right next to each other made her job easier, and she had concluded healing Elanee and was in the middle of helping with Ria when she finished speaking.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 18, 2017, 05:20:40 pm »

Rune had no need for healing having avoided the battles completely and let out a small chuckle as she watched Lucette run around. Walking over to their leader, she gave him a small salute before making a wiping motion across her face with that hand, revealing her real coloring underneath. 

"Sir. I was able to help out like you and the others had hoped in battle, though I would still like to get a tome at some point. I think that some of my tricks could be useful in combat. I understand why I wasn't armed at first, though I hope that this battle and maybe a few more will change that. Sir."
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 125