Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18

Author Topic: AVATAR PROPHECY  (Read 17817 times)

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
Re: AVATAR LEGEND [OOC Discussion & Planning]
« Reply #195 on: October 13, 2017, 01:17:30 am »

That's...what I meant.

If I messed up somewhere I m sure you would have already let me know.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2017, 01:23:09 pm »

Greatness is there going to be any more problems like this?
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 13, 2017, 05:19:22 pm »

Eh, not really? I mean, I'm still miffed my turn was taken from me. I mean, I wasn't done with that and I'm not sure when I'm going to get another shot at that, since I can't just start in the middle. But I'm not going to crucify you over it.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #198 on: October 13, 2017, 05:26:26 pm »

Ok I believe you...

Delete these posts.
#171 #173 #177, IC thread #121
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 13, 2017, 09:57:25 pm »

Just let me know when I can play again...

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #200 on: October 13, 2017, 10:02:55 pm »

Just let me know when I can play again...

Game is closed until further notice. Sorry.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 13, 2017, 11:10:32 pm »

Um, here's the thing: I kinda don't know how to delete posts. Sorry? It's never come up and I don't know the button for it.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #202 on: October 13, 2017, 11:17:04 pm »

Just post 'deleted'.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 13, 2017, 11:24:22 pm »

Like, you edit Deleted in, or...well, how do you do it specifically? Do I need to make a new reply that says "Deleted" followed by the posts? Like this:

Deleted
#171, #173, #177

Or is there a different method?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #204 on: October 13, 2017, 11:25:51 pm »

Yes edit in the word deleted..

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 13, 2017, 11:29:13 pm »

For some reason, it's not working for me. Does it have to be case sensitive or in a specific place?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #206 on: October 13, 2017, 11:33:57 pm »

You're saying you tried to put the word 'deleted' in those four posts and you were unable to?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 13, 2017, 11:35:34 pm »

No, I put the word in, the posts are just still there. Actually...are they? I put deleted in 177, so if you can still see that one, then that's what I meant: it's not going away.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #208 on: October 13, 2017, 11:38:09 pm »

Alright keep trying if you can't figure it out tomorrow we'll ask Toady I'm sure he'll be willing. Considering.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #209 on: October 14, 2017, 04:39:52 pm »

Okay I see you got 171 deleted.

Tell Toady One I asked you to edit out post #121 and you tried to but couldn't remove the old text.

As for the others, I will just close this thread.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 04:57:23 pm by roseheart »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18