Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: AVATAR PROPHECY  (Read 17815 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: AVATAR LEGEND [OOC Discussion & Planning]
« Reply #180 on: October 10, 2017, 11:26:27 pm »

Greatness. When you started dropping F bombs here and in the game thread. What ever we had was already over.

It is my fault, I knew that you and I had a volatile relationship. But you and I are very compatible creatively. Sometimes I wonder if that is just that you and I disagree so much and then I end up coming up with a way that makes both ideas work, regardless in the end I feel one plus one becomes greater than 2.

I was greedy.

I knew what kind of relationship we had, and I was willing to dance around the negative to strive for the positive. I will tell you I didn't think there was a 0% chance that you'd react this way. But I definitely thought it was maybe 10% at most that you'd be upset even.

But that doesn't matter. It doesn't matter who's right or wrong. You've broken The Forum guidelines of this entire Forum with the way you've attacked me. I don't want to make you out to be the bad guy and I'm sorry I'm only using what you're giving me to work with. I think you've got a future in forum games and on this forum and I am sorry I have just lost all confidence in 'us' after today.

I will never tolerate someone calling me a motherfuker. Not on a forum like this one, not on one with any kind of decent human standards.

We could have talked it over, maybe I would let you resume your chapter maybe we would have had it so you would have continued in a different thread. The whole point was that Paxie was sick and we were doing something until he got better.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #181 on: October 10, 2017, 11:30:12 pm »

I think you should go.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 11, 2017, 12:08:42 am »

No. Because I need to make things right.

When I woke up this morning, I was expecting that, yes, I was a day late. But maybe they'd give me a chance, like "Hey, this is your last chance as agreed on. So, you can either update or pass the reigns". But then, I wake up to see that I was already ditched. I was too late. I messed up. But rather than take that into consideration, I thought you had betrayed me. That by not giving me that heads-up, you were showing you didn't trust me. You didn't care about me. I was hurt and angry. It didn't help that I had strained my calf muscle to the point where I was limping in pain everywhere I was going. It honestly felt like no one cared. That I was, in fact, the bad guy because no one bothered to give me the time of day or let me know beforehand.

I'm sorry I called you a motherfucker. I'm sorry I let this bother me so much, and I know my behavior cannot be excused. Well, actually, yes it can because rage is a hell of a drug and I legitimately did not care. But my point is you've likely never been so angry as to feel like someone could literally die and you wouldn't care. I imagine you've never been shivering and shaking with your anger, burning inside like a plague as you want nothing more than to scare the other person and make them feel sorry they've ever messed with you.

It's not "Your fault", you aren't "greedy". But I didn't break any forum guidelines, either. I never called you a racial slur, I never asked you for nudes, and I never insulted you directly. It was either generic swears that are easily construed as mere exclamations, or me saying an idea was stupid.

But no. I'm not going. Not when there's a chance I can make things right. Not when there is a way I can do things to where everyone goes home happy. So, either you tell me again to go and I disagree, or you sit down and talk to me for once. "What we had" isn't over, likely because I have no idea what you're talking about (since nothing before this thread even went up gave the slightest impression we ever had a volatile relationship, so I'm pretty sure you pulled that out of your ass, but whatever) So, which we be: Talk it out, or have me stay here forever, never letting up the fact that I got screwed until I either get banned or die?

EDIT: Oh, and if you're going to say "You're breaking a site rule, I told you to leave"-Nah. You said "I think you should go." Yes, that's the polite way to say "Get out", but it also uses ambiguous syntax. My favorite kind of syntax. So, I used it to my advantage.

EDIT2: Oh...thank you for...considering it...I guess?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 12:24:57 am by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #183 on: October 11, 2017, 12:24:10 am »

I'll think about it.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #184 on: October 11, 2017, 12:47:15 am »

The guidelines are here.  The first bullet point covers it.  I'd appreciate it if things cooled down.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 11, 2017, 12:56:42 am »

Oh, crap! Yes, sir. I've calmed down since my outbursts earlier, and I'll make much more of an effort to control my anger, whether the catalyst of it is genuine or perceived. Sorry to bother you.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 11, 2017, 01:44:58 am »

*wakes up to find something has happened to get todays attention, is shocked and a little scared*

Is this my fault somehow?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 11, 2017, 02:02:13 am »

No, it's not your fault.

Basically, Roseheart replaced me early in the day for not getting my latest turn out. Because it was A: Only a few hours of the day late and B: without any prompting, I saw it as a betrayal of my trust. That caused me to lash out so violently that Roseheart almost said "any relationship we have, personal or professional, is over" (which I never got, since I don't know why someone would treat Forum Games like they would a contract for a new office space). I, daring to be badass, said "Yeah, no, it's not. Listen to this", and now everything's in a limbo where I'm not sure he'll forgive me for what I did (but in my opinion, him not forgiving me would be severely undermining anger, rage, and pain. All of which I felt).

Got that?
Yes/No<

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 11, 2017, 02:40:05 am »

No, it's not your fault.

Basically, Roseheart replaced me early in the day for not getting my latest turn out. Because it was A: Only a few hours of the day late and B: without any prompting, I saw it as a betrayal of my trust. That caused me to lash out so violently that Roseheart almost said "any relationship we have, personal or professional, is over" (which I never got, since I don't know why someone would treat Forum Games like they would a contract for a new office space). I, daring to be badass, said "Yeah, no, it's not. Listen to this", and now everything's in a limbo where I'm not sure he'll forgive me for what I did (but in my opinion, him not forgiving me would be severely undermining anger, rage, and pain. All of which I felt).

Got that?
Yes/No<
Yes, and I think both of you could have handled that better.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 11, 2017, 05:49:58 am »

Both of us? Really? I mean, I certainly think we both did some bad things here, but you, too? Huh.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 11, 2017, 08:13:19 pm »

...Hmm...nothing new here...

How about some happy birthday wishes to Roseheart? He/She sounds like they deserve it after the sheer hell I put them through (which I still deeply regret doing).

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 12, 2017, 01:07:37 pm »

;D I hope you have a good birthday then.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #192 on: October 12, 2017, 01:21:58 pm »

Thanks guys. Going to let this cool off for another day..

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 12, 2017, 05:03:29 pm »

Both of us? Really? I mean, I certainly think we both did some bad things here, but you, too? Huh.

What do you mean by me too?

When I said yes, it was me acknowledging and agreeing with what you said earlier, not me claiming that I had done anything wrong. Or at least on this thread.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 12, 2017, 07:10:11 pm »

That's...what I meant.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18