Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18

Author Topic: AVATAR PROPHECY  (Read 17831 times)

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
Re: AVATAR LEGEND [Character Sheets]
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2017, 12:42:36 am »

Blake accidentally pulls out her sword to quickly and flings it straight at Fbzib! Fbzib fails to transform into a orb(and luckily) instead turns into a hoop, making a basketball timer sound as the blade flies right through.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You're just waiting for us all to begin establishing elaborate plots murder one another, now aren't you?
;-)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2017, 01:28:38 am »

Well the orb is Fb's base form. No roll needed. Unless he transforms into something powerful or huge or something, it's a free action. I see no reason for a (real) update yet.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2017, 12:10:10 pm »

Oh, so we're still just roleplaying? Okay, just making sure.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2017, 01:50:35 pm »

I imagine this game will involve stories on different islands. Kind of like Wind Waker.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2017, 05:16:54 pm »

That would be really cool! That sounds like a great way to have a lot of settings.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2017, 11:18:39 pm »

Fbzib proceeded further down the Deeper Hallway.

Preferring not to retread where possible, especially so recently, observe the obstacle in the hallway described in 2-6.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2017, 11:52:54 pm »

Oh, and here I thought that me not posting in action with simply lead to myself becoming a roadblock my apologies, but now that I have I'm not going to try and delete my post because that would be stupid.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2017, 11:53:58 pm »

I expected brownies.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2017, 12:04:45 am »

I expected brownies.

I am sorry, I ate them all, besides they wouldn't have survived transport at any rate.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2017, 12:16:29 am »

Muahahaha!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2017, 05:53:50 pm »

@Paxie

This may be weird. What do you think of using peppers for ammo to power your abilities?

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2017, 09:09:18 pm »

@Paxie

This may be weird. What do you think of using peppers for ammo to power your abilities?

I think that's strange given we've seen no peppers and I've never seen him eat plants. But food based activation would be alright if you feel he needs to be nerfed even further.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2017, 01:20:45 am »

I had thought of it as a buff but I have moved beyond that idea, actually.

Ammo is a buff.

That hat is pretty op fashion-wise tho.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 01:22:45 am by roseheart »

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2017, 03:33:42 am »

I had thought of it as a buff but I have moved beyond that idea, actually.

Ammo is a buff.

That hat is pretty op fashion-wise tho.

What would he even be shooting? I'm not making him fling feces.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2017, 08:39:07 pm »

Ammo was being used in a custom definition, where it wasnt just bullets for guns but also things like mana for spells. You operate off heat because you are cold blooded. Heat is your mana, in a way. Or ammo.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18