Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: AVATAR PROPHECY  (Read 17827 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: AVATAR LEGEND [OOC] ♧
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2017, 03:48:05 pm »

I see.

There was also the 'woven straw bowl full of mushrooms'.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2017, 07:52:09 pm »

Update in less than an hour.

Gave a little bonus time but here I go.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 08:54:47 pm by roseheart »
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2017, 11:17:50 pm »

Let's just say the things took longer, then I thought they would life happens.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2017, 11:21:35 pm »

No problemo, Iguano!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2017, 11:42:56 am »

If the above is successful I attempt to implant a single Mushroomer(the parasitic phase of my lifecycle into the mammal.

How does this work/how long does it take? Is it a merging with or erasing of their conciencessness/personality?

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2017, 12:17:27 pm »

If the above is successful I attempt to implant a single Mushroomer(the parasitic phase of my lifecycle into the mammal.

How does this work/how long does it take? Is it a merging with or erasing of their conciencessness/personality?

Development A few days in an optimal host, which the mouseman is not, so perhaps a bit more than a week for an infantile Gilman to develop would be needed? And no there's no modification of their consciousness or personality, and just one Gilman (they hatch at around the size of a human thumbnai) ripping its way out shouldn't be fatal, just painful. The game never specified the origin of the mushroom era so I've been working under the assumption that that seaman(lizardman,Podman) can spawn them, but chooses not to because it usually wouldn't be worth it(restarting the lifecycle) but here he's lost connection to his main backup(because of the abilities being disabled at the beginning of the game).

Normal eggs would be extremely vunerable and might even kill him to produce, not a good idea in these circumstances.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2017, 12:45:20 am »

...does this mean I got a bad roll?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2017, 12:48:08 am »

I decided to not have you wrecklessly dive into the hay. *shrug*

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2017, 12:50:07 am »

I decided to not have you wrecklessly dive into the hay. *shrug*

;-; it wasn't a reckless dive it was a a reckless gravity assisted attack (I.e. Just dropping down and attacking with my claws), I assume the mouseman got away. A real shame that is.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2017, 12:54:47 am »

Sorrynotsorry

Last turn: hes attacked by Blake and RUNs while you do nothing. He is out of your sight.
This turn: you try to find him to attack, but surprisely he is not in the room.

What are you assuming should've happened? You lost track of them and then you entered a room where you did not see him. Should I have assumed that you went after where you thought he probably went?

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2017, 01:04:36 am »

I was just assuming my failure would be more amusing *shrugs*

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2017, 01:05:56 am »

It was your agility vs his head start and knowing the terrain. I just gave it to him.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AVATAR LEGEND [OOC]
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2017, 04:40:01 pm »

Just, send me the file I'll copy paste it over the original if you want but I'm done editing it, I've done that like what four times now I think?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2017, 06:11:32 pm »

Alright. Check PM.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2017, 07:42:24 pm »

I did not mean to post anything here, I accidentally clicked quote instead of edit.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18