Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18

Author Topic: AVATAR PROPHECY  (Read 17812 times)

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
Re: AVATAR LEGEND [OOC Discussion & Planning]
« Reply #165 on: October 10, 2017, 06:44:58 am »

I just read the update, I am confuzzled, maybe it will make more sense if I get some sleep.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #166 on: October 10, 2017, 06:46:46 am »

There was a brief flashback while you were away(Chapter 4). You didn't miss anything.

Nighty-night!
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 10, 2017, 06:48:00 am »

There was a brief flashback while you were away(Chapter 4). You didn't miss anything.
Ah okay, now I feel bad for interrupting.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 10, 2017, 10:55:58 am »

Question, what do we do when our forum avatar contains more than one character?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 11:10:12 am by Failbird105 »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #169 on: October 10, 2017, 11:15:01 am »

You are whom ever is prominently featured.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 10, 2017, 02:48:29 pm »

Going to drop out of this. The world seems to keep shifting and I'm starting to lose interest.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 10, 2017, 02:58:31 pm »

deleted
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:40:35 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #172 on: October 10, 2017, 03:10:37 pm »

Alright I have some feedback on character sheets.

Fbzib and PaxieCrunchle, gettem over there.
There are some new fields/decisions to make. These will be quickly necessary.

Greatness942
Looks good. There is only a couple things. You have two physical weakness listed. Please limit it to one. You also have two mental weaknesses listed. Please also, limit that to one. Very sharp and thanks for getting that in swiftly!

Failbird105
Welcome! You have a complete character list and everything is there. However it needs to be very easily referenceable for a host. Your notes are just a little too much clutter. Please try to find a way to organize that.. Either move those notes to the description area or at least bring them down below each point, and make sure you have one solid answer for each category.

Here is a link to a thesaurus page on curious, I'm thinking maybe there's a word you want to use other than it that's more specific since you were adding so much emphasis.. Take a look if not then not.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 10, 2017, 03:14:32 pm »

deleted
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 04:08:33 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #174 on: October 10, 2017, 06:00:06 pm »

If you must I understand.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 10, 2017, 06:43:13 pm »

...Run that one by me again?

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #176 on: October 10, 2017, 07:40:14 pm »

I apologize, but I could not give a reply to match your... reaction earlier, and I still can't now.

However if you can't wait before nuking the game threads then I will have to let you move onto other projects.

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I have been busy. You will get a full explanation, later. I am not in a hurry.
(Sorry PuppyG)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 07:49:44 pm by roseheart »

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 10, 2017, 07:47:39 pm »

deleted
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 04:08:23 pm by Greatness942 »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #178 on: October 10, 2017, 08:07:21 pm »

I don't know you on a first name basis, but if I did I would use it.

Bob, I may have messed up, and I'll take the time later when I am on my home device to testify for it.

But Bob, your utter explosiveness, impatience, and assumption. After I make my case, and I'll tell you, I feel I am the one that should be surprised. After I do that. Do you think I will then say, and now looking forward, I know that you're someone I feel I can work with? Someone that acknowledges I make mistakes and comes to a resolution in a tact way? No. That is something you won't need to expect.

My apology is for Puppyguard, when it comes.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 10, 2017, 08:40:34 pm »

I do acknowledge that you make mistakes. I'm just angry that you made a fucking huge one without considering anything I was doing. That's cold and hurtful. May have? No, you did mess up. You messed up big time. I demand my apology for your actions. For not even giving me the chance. For arguing every step of the way. For treating other players disrespectfully.

Of course I exploded. Because if this is how you act when GMing, then it's utterly reprehensible. And besides all that, I have a strained or even sprained muscle in my leg that makes walking a pain, I was under a Tropical Storm alert for the last two days that ended up being for nothing, and the start of your little "chapter" happened right when I woke up, so I woke up to a betrayal of my trust. And I don't like traitors.

I'm still not sure what part of this is supposed to make me apologize or at least consider myself wrong, since all you're showing me is excuses and a lack of self-awareness. I know my reaction was loud, and I know I'm probably burning more bridges than a World War II demolition squad, but fuck it. Because if this is how I'm treated after the week I've had, then I don't care who utterly hates me after this.

Also, your reply's English was so broken I still can't make heads or tails. Also, Bob isn't my name. If you want to know what it actually is, then start acting right.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 18