Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 35

Author Topic: FEF: Shields of Caermo IC [Chapter 2 - Blades in the Dark]  (Read 22405 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Shields of Caermo IC [Chapter 1 - Slight Complications]
« Reply #285 on: December 17, 2017, 11:08:40 pm »

”So am I, but I try to be polite anyway.”

He pauses for a brief moment.

”And to answer your question... Um... I’m actually not sure. I’ve only been in Caermo for several months. Henry would know.”
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 17, 2017, 11:45:44 pm »

"Our supply lines intersect at the main road up Northeast. You take the path past the forest and you will see the fields of Kolm. Though it is the closest large population center, it would take a while to get there. You would probably have to leave a trail of corpses behind you as well, judging by the current bandit situation."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 17, 2017, 11:49:25 pm »

Aiesha frowned. "Hm. Well that's unfortunate. But we can't really stick around here very long either. Wouldn't want to impose, after all, and we have our own goals. Right Syb?" The bandit threat didn't concern Aiesha overmuch. She was capable of moving quickly and quietly, and she could find a safe path for her sister as well.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 18, 2017, 12:25:53 am »

"So you are not part of the squad. Were you with Miss Beatrice or joined at a different time, maybe to have fun with the bandit culling?"
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 02:46:52 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 18, 2017, 03:09:57 am »

"Yeah, sis. We shouldn't impose for too long."

"We just happened to be passing by when she was attacked by bandits. My sister dragged us into the fight and, well, let's say there may be a couple of fried bandits because of that."
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 18, 2017, 08:22:35 am »

"It's usually the dog with the weakest bite who barks the loudest. That Otto guy is probably just scared of having to do any actual work. He kinda reminds me of the people I worked with in the Defense Force, actually. Those bozos wouldn't even lift a finger to protect a town unless they were paid first."

Nuallan answered Aiesha's question before Henry could, so she simply confirmed what he said with a nod.

"Say, would you girls want to join up? I didn't see much of you guys fighting back there but there were a few dead bandits so i think you can take care of yourselves."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 18, 2017, 08:25:49 am »

"They were amazing! ...Um, I meant, the Shields were. I don’t know about you two,” she addresses the sisters, ”but it was probably about the same.”
Black lives matter.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 18, 2017, 05:22:02 pm »

: "Right." Otto snorted. "Except there's one major difference between those wannabes and myself: I'm with the Shields, and they're in the so-called Defense Force, like you once were. You really think a Shields commander would let any man, noble or not, relax unless he had proven himself?" He waved a hand dismissively from his cot. "I don't even know why I'm bothering to explain myself to you. Boredom, perhaps. With the Captain gone, the rest of us are stuck on garrison duty unless there's an emergency."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 18, 2017, 05:26:30 pm »

"You're yappin' about wannabes this and nobles that and you ain't nothing yet to us but talk. We'll believe you when we see it for our own eyes, how about that? And maybe it'll learn you a little about underestimating us common folk."
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 05:31:35 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 18, 2017, 05:35:44 pm »

”...Henry, I think I’m going to try a different room...“

Beatrice suddenly walks over to Otto and stands above his bed.

”Hey. Buddy. Let me tell you something. These “common folk” you’re so happy to mock and boast to are the ones who saved my bacon two days ago. Not you or any of your buddies. They did.“

“Right now, the only things I actually know you can do are one, sit on your keister, and two, run your mouth. And neither of those things are very impressive.”

“So if you don’t mind, I’ll ask you nice and politely to schutcher trap”
- she flicks the tip of his nose - ”and leave the real heroes of the night alone. Kay?”
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: December 18, 2017, 06:25:09 pm »

"This got awkward very fast. If you excuse me I will...Look for something to read."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: December 18, 2017, 07:25:12 pm »

Otto stood up at that. He was a tall, broad-shouldered man, but the way his clothes hung from his frame implied that he had been losing weight recently. Though one hand rested on the hilt of his sword, he spoke with forced levelness.

: "Listen, girl. I am willing to forgive and forget your transgression. Perhaps all the excitement earlier today has temporarily robbed you of your senses. But hear me now: if you lay your hands on me in such a manner again, I will demand satisfaction. I'll get it, too; it's well within my rights as the scion of the Crowe family, and no living man short of the King himself can deny me that." He gave Beatrice one final glare, then (reluctantly) released his sword hilt. "Well, I see it's impossible to get any rest around here. I'll be in the training yard, and Gods help any who bother me."

The scarred nobleman pushed through the newcomers and headed for the exit.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 18, 2017, 07:29:06 pm »

Beatrice stared after Otto with a puzzled expression before turning to the others.

”...He’s gonna want what?
Black lives matter.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: December 18, 2017, 07:30:02 pm »

"To cut off your hand, probably. Have you never interacted with the nobility before?"
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 35