Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Complexity 3: Mandela Effect REDUX  (Read 2401 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Mandela Effect
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2017, 08:55:45 pm »

*drives in on motorbike with bazooka*

*fires at Felissan*
You indeed drive in on a motorbike, and you have a bazooka (yes, a normal bazooka). Congratulations. You try to fire at Felissan, but you're not sure where he is. Maybe you're looking too far in front of you, time-wis?

*arrives*
*has a shovel*
You (I) also arrive! You (I)... just kinda show up. *shrug*
And yes, you (I) have a shovel. It's a normal shovel. What exactly did you (I) want with it?

*drops from the ceiling on Felisian's head, crushing their skull*
Um... Well, you decide to create a ceiling, which you arrive on, and a... thing named Felisian. It has a skull. You jump down from the ceiling, landing on the skull that Felisian had, and crush it. Having fulfilled its purpose of having a skull for you to crush, Felisian fades into non-existence, as it is no longer necessary.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2017, 09:28:27 pm »

Proposed update: Each action is judged by the next person to post.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Complexity 3: Mandela Effect REDUX
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2017, 11:13:41 pm »

REDUX

Let's simplify things. No becoming GM, no making rules. Just play it straight.

(I will count Egan_BW's update as a valid option, minus the contraband mentioned above)
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2017, 11:30:57 pm »

*drives in on motorbike with bazooka*

*fires at Felissan*
You indeed drive in on a motorbike, and you have a bazooka (yes, a normal bazooka). Congratulations. You try to fire at Felissan, but you're not sure where he is. Maybe you're looking too far in front of you, time-wis?

*arrives*
*has a shovel*
You (I) also arrive! You (I)... just kinda show up. *shrug*
And yes, you (I) have a shovel. It's a normal shovel. What exactly did you (I) want with it?

*drops from the ceiling on Felisian's head, crushing their skull*
Um... Well, you decide to create a ceiling, which you arrive on, and a... thing named Felisian. It has a skull. You jump down from the ceiling, landing on the skull that Felisian had, and crush it. Having fulfilled its purpose of having a skull for you to crush, Felisian fades into non-existence, as it is no longer necessary.
+1
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.
Pages: 1 2 [3]