Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Rotting Empire IC Chapter 1: In The Dead Of Winter  (Read 32176 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ah, also. May we have your names? So that you do not think me rude, I will start. My name is Alana Fardoragh. As you may have gathered, our squad's leader is General Cullen. I will allow the others to introduce themselves as they desire."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unfortunately, Leon had left the immediate area to charge towards the next room.

"REBELS— Wait. YOU!" Leon recognized the enemy they had allowed to leave, as well as Dain. "WHAT is happening here?"

8-9.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alana sighed quietly, a small frown of disappointment on her face.

"The one you hear yelling is named Leon. I'm sure he will introduce himself more properly later."

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'm Mydis."

"And traitors are dead too," she said, still smiling. "It's just a bit delayed, that's all."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Malthe took a few moments to collect himself, realising the one voice sounded somewhat familiar.

"Yes, I am stranger. Though from the way you talk, you make it sound as if we're kin."

"And my apologies, It's Malthe Jaegerschenck. If you've got spare weapons I'd appreciate the chance to assist against these rebels."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Rotting Empire IC Chapter 1: A Grand Beginning
« Reply #216 on: January 13, 2018, 05:01:11 pm »

Upon hearing new voices in apparently cordial conversation, Kristijan turned his head to see what was happening so hard that he very nearly gave himself whiplash.
:"Wait, whaaat? There’s been another squad here the entire time?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Matthias laughed quietly.

"Little Malthe? The last time I saw you, you were half my size!"

"It's me, Matt! You've grown almost as much as I have."

Matthias was still the taller of the brothers, though the gap between them had lessened considerably across the years. He picked up a spear from the ground - it had gotten blown over to where he was standing after he had fireballed the rebel knight - and tossed it to Malthe.

"It'll be good to fight together, little brother."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"My name is not important. What’s important right now is getting out. Move, please.”

The soldier moves forward and gestures for Alana to step aside.
Black lives matter.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"In the time that you've spent being rude, you could have already given your name twice over. So give me your name. Now."

Alana didn't move, straightening up to her full, very unimpressive, height and glaring at the man. She was clearly not going to take his refusal.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

"Come on man, indulge the lady. We've waited this long to get out, what's another few moments?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

"While you’re wasting time the enemy could be coming. If you won’t move, I’ll go through you.”

"Come on man, indulge the lady. We've waited this long to get out, what's another few moments?"

He doesn’t turn to face his companion but, after a moment, relents.

"...Sverrand Brenyron. Now please get out of the way.”
Black lives matter.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...Hah, well met Matthias! You've been gone from the family for a long time. This is not the place to reminisce about the past though, there's still rebels that need to be dealt with."

Malthe then caught the spear Matthias had tossed in his direction, appraising it in a subdued manner.

"This might be a bit too damaged to be effective, I won't be able to fight with it."
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 05:17:51 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Fair, on both counts. There are a lot of rebels here. We'll catch up later though, count on it."

The mage looked around.

"I'm sure we can find something like an armory around here to arm your unit with..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hmmph. Thank you Kard. I'm glad at least some of you know how to show some amount of decency and respect."
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 44