Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: The Warring States of Han: OOC Thread!  (Read 7739 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: The Warring States of Han: OOC Thread!
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2017, 10:34:01 am »

Caravans anywhere in Qin can be loaded with any resource coming from Qin, and so on.

To load a Caravan with Rice, you need at least 1 rice farm.
To load a Caravan with Timber, you need at least 1 woodcutter's camp

Also Haspen--I don't see the 10%+ income bonus for my salty Qin?

Ah yeah, imma fix.

I didn't think you'd be able to produce units from a building you were constructing later that turn. I don't suppose I could retcon a caravan of my own with that new info?

Hmm, I forgot to explicitly mention that caravans are made in 4th phase (rules only say about movement) so yeah, you can have a pass :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2017, 10:53:39 am »

Wooh!

Also Tiriin: I have 3 of my own temples which is why I still have 1p0% coverage.  It's a shame that having one temple in the one sub province you own doesn't count as 100% coverage for that super  province, but I've now been able to experience both sides of that rule:p

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2017, 10:55:55 am »

Wooh!

Also Tiriin: I have 3 of my own temples which is why I still have 1p0% coverage.  It's a shame that having one temple in the one sub province you own doesn't count as 100% coverage for that super  province, but I've now been able to experience both sides of that rule:p
MY DAOISTS ARE HERETICS D:
Pretty weird how you cover my land despite us being Daoists :P

I didn't think you'd be able to produce units from a building you were constructing later that turn. I don't suppose I could retcon a caravan of my own with that new info?

Hmm, I forgot to explicitly mention that caravans are made in 4th phase (rules only say about movement) so yeah, you can have a pass :P
I explicitly saw it in the 4th phase :P (Nah I'm obviously never going against people not getting re-dos, and trying out hyuumor)

Caravans anywhere in Qin can be loaded with any resource coming from Qin, and so on.

To load a Caravan with Rice, you need at least 1 rice farm.
To load a Caravan with Timber, you need at least 1 woodcutter's camp
Can I...move a caravan from its creation at a Bazaar to another province for it to become a trade route FOR that province instead? ._.

...Also that question on Tea and Salt being trade goods was missed. :O
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 11:23:35 am by Tiruin »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2017, 01:55:41 am »

Salt and Tea dun provide anything at the moment, I might think of something ;v

@Kashyyk due to retroactive caravan buildinng and reservation of lacquer for it, you currently have only 1030 coins ;v
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2017, 02:49:27 am »

@Kashyyk due to retroactive caravan buildinng and reservation of lacquer for it, you currently have only 1030 coins ;v
Fixed!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2017, 03:41:23 pm »

Raising armies and building stuff in Barbarian raided provinces is such oversight I had to prevent it, sorry Tiruin ;v

* Haspen will amend rules too.

EDIT: Also fixed missing research progression, and no Cavalry for Kashyyk because Famine struck Song last season, so 2000 coins total recovered ;v
EDITEDIT: Barbarian rules amended too v;
EDITEDITEDIT: Fixed army locations on the numberscroll
EDITEDITEDITEDIT: And some typos.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 03:54:04 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2017, 11:16:29 pm »

Raising armies and building stuff in Barbarian raided provinces is such oversight I had to prevent it, sorry Tiruin ;v

I asked you this directly as of last turn and didn't get this sort of query .-.; It was exactly why I amended my move orders so my current forces would NOT do such! :-[ (because the recruitment in-area meant they'd handle it instead)

That caused a tumble of several orders afterwards, but not related to much of my move orders (including caravan orders, which were accepted fully) didn't go through?
Can I retcon my move while editing Turn 10 please? It is explicit that I want to attack those barbarians (and make other orders that aren't canceled) :-\ thank you.

And SOMEHOW Kashyyk was able to raise ARCHERS during a FAMINE? O_o

No Punishment for the Wicked: The barbarians set fire to and destroy the local Tea Plantation in Western Jian and steal 900 Coins from Jia Sun! Then, either satisfied or wary of the warlord's cavalry, they abscond back onto the steppes they first came from.
I wanted to do battle and test out whether my army will use the Castle... T_T
AND MAH 900 COINS! AND MY FREE CONSTRUCTION! D:<
[/grumpywarladysounds]
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 11:21:59 pm by Tiruin »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2017, 02:35:59 am »

Maybe my archers come from the noble classes rather than the hungry peasants? :P I dunno, I'm gonna assume Haspen messed up there.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 25, 2017, 10:12:30 am »

Maybe my archers come from the noble classes rather than the hungry peasants? :P I dunno, I'm gonna assume Haspen messed up there.

Yeh and I amended that by making another mess-up aka removing a Cavalry out of existence 'v.

* Haspen will fix.

I asked you this directly as of last turn and didn't get this sort of query .-.; It was exactly why I amended my move orders so my current forces would NOT do such! :-[ (because the recruitment in-area meant they'd handle it instead)

When and where was that? I don't see this anywhere in the thread ;v
SigFlags!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 25, 2017, 10:55:31 am »

Yeh and I amended that by making another mess-up aka removing a Cavalry out of existence 'v.

* Haspen will fix.

When and where was that? I don't see this anywhere in the thread ;v
On the #FEFTALK discord :-\ It looked like you acknowledged that part. I searched back in the logs and it does appear like that distinctly.

That and the rest of my moves and actions are wiped. >_< (And that I had no mention whatsoever otherwise)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2017, 02:40:32 am »

Sorry to doublepost x.x
Haspen, I can't make any move--and it also affects Kashyyk there, because my Turn 10 orders were mistaken in processing. :-[ :-\
When you can, please do! :)
I'd also like feedback if I can edit my turn 10 orders but otherwise--no other orders should be affected just by me attempting to spawn cavalry on West Jian.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2017, 08:38:05 am »

Haspen, I can't make any move--and it also affects Kashyyk there, because my Turn 10 orders were mistaken in processing. :-[ :-\

Took me a while to understand what you're about :v

Next time point me to the error pls. I will roll the attack against North Song soon.
SigFlags!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2017, 09:20:31 am »

Sorry for delay, EU3 is extremely addictive.

Missing Cavalry fights rolled and it was disaster for Tiruin ;v

Though that means her upkeep was lowered so she has extra 1500 coins to work with this turn.
SigFlags!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2017, 08:42:51 am »

Tiruin East Qin has been already prospected once so the price for another is 1000 coins now ;v
SigFlags!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2017, 08:56:58 am »

If you have a Mountain Province, you can have it prospected for Resources (using 1d100).
The first Prospecting costs 500 Coins; each subsequent Prospecting increases the cost by another 500 Coins.
Ughhhhhh.

Thanks for that :'( Edited.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8