Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 42

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes: Valkain Chronicles IC  (Read 19067 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes: Valkain Chronicles IC
« Reply #465 on: September 03, 2017, 06:24:52 pm »

Desca returns both glares.

Sieg puts away his documents and speaks, "Agilulf Ignir, please step forward."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 03, 2017, 06:27:30 pm »

Agilulf keeps that he'd rather just be referred to by his first name to himself as he steps forward. He gives a slight bow to the gathered nobles.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: September 03, 2017, 08:40:17 pm »

When Agilulf steps forward, the king speaks up, "Agilulf, for your bravery and courage to help defend my city and me, I shall grant you any request so long as my power allows it. What is it that you seek?"
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 03, 2017, 08:47:26 pm »

Attakul is kinda quiet not exactly sure what to do she knows she really isn't supposed to interrupt the Emperor's speech. Like at all that would be rather stupid for one and rude for another. As such Attakul gently moved their wing over their head winged fingers lightly grooming their feathers arranging them and un-fluffing them organizing them to look more regal one would suppose.

Standing next to Tabitha having stayed relatively in front after all basically in lock step with her eager to meet the Emperor. But now it..was just awkward waiting.Their feet gently moving about scuffling clearly anxious clearly nervous though their face tried to keep calm it was obvious to anyone actually looking at her that they were anxious as fuck.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: September 03, 2017, 09:14:30 pm »

"Well your highness, I traveled down here to establish a guild for Adventurers as I figure that even here there are things that prey on the common folk and people that want to stop that. As such, any assistance you could offer would be most helpful."
Agilulf looks as appropriately humble as possible.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: September 04, 2017, 07:10:14 am »

"I assume you haven't found a building for the Guild headquarters then? Sieg, Please begin searching for such a building. Cover the costs if necessary. Agilulf, it would be my honor to support the first Adventurer's Guild this City has seen."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 04, 2017, 12:27:51 pm »

Agilulf bows.
"I shall be sure to bring glory to you through the deeds of my guild your highness."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 04, 2017, 08:14:29 pm »

After the emperor tells Agilulf that a messenge will contact him later, he is sent back to his spot and Sieg calls for the next person, "Wilhelmina NeCant, please step forward."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 04, 2017, 08:25:50 pm »

Marching forward, Billie bows deeply to the emperor.

"Your Majesty."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: September 06, 2017, 10:36:41 am »

"Wilhelmia NeCant, for your bravery and dedication to crown and country," The king stands walks over to Billie, "By the power granted to me as Emperor and by St. Esbel, I name thee Lady Wilhelmia Necant, and raise your rank to Royal Guard. Please stand and take your place among your peers." The emperor walks back to his throne and takes his seat once more. If Billie was to look, several of the royal guards are giving her a approving look, and a few have even moved apart so she has room to stand.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: September 06, 2017, 11:58:37 am »

Billie stands with a chest full of pride, if it were a gas and not an emotion, her lungs may have popped by now.

She walks over with a small, but genuine grin, coming from her, a practically giddy expression.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 06, 2017, 05:17:09 pm »

Freyja leans towards Agilulf, whispering.
"I'm going to skewer that Aumont bitch, alongside her entire family, if it's the last thing I do. I'll have to be smart about it though. Mind helping me do some research? I need eye witnesses to this regicide, or evidence against it. I know my father better than anyone. He's not a murderer."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 06, 2017, 05:22:40 pm »

Sieg speaks up once more, "Geraint Einion, please step forward."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: September 06, 2017, 06:04:26 pm »

Geraint inhales sharply, and then steps forward. He does not bow but looks the king/emperor in the eye.
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 06, 2017, 06:17:20 pm »

"As my lords tell me, you fought with bravery and courage when the witch attacked, even going so far to attack the witch even with her barrier. For that, you have my gratitude. For your service,
 you may ask of me anything, and I will do all that is in my power to fulfill it."
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 42