Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 42

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes: Valkain Chronicles IC  (Read 19069 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes: Valkain Chronicles IC
« Reply #450 on: September 02, 2017, 03:57:47 pm »

Lillian follows along with the others towards the back of the group. Deeeeep breaths. deeep breaths...
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 02, 2017, 04:09:14 pm »

Elaine notices Lillian join her at the back of the group and tries to avoid her gaze. Granted, Lillian didn't know what she actually looked like, having only seen her as a dragon, but it was best to be careful.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 03, 2017, 02:08:37 pm »

After a brief walk, the group moves to a halt in the designated area, as was indicated by Brehnart. After a brief wait, Sieg and his mother enter the room, followed soon by the High Priest. Following behind Sieg is a mostly hidden woman. Seig is the first to speak, "On behalf of my father, the Emperor, allow me to welcome you all to the Grand Throne! My father shall be arriving briefly, but allow me to personally thank all of you who participated in the attack a week earlier. I am deepely humbled by your willingness to serve and protect our great city." Sieg bows his head in thanks to the group, "Now, It is my greatest pleasure,
 to Introduce his Majesty, Emperor James Valka!"
At Sieg's words, The Emperor enters the room, gracefully walking to his throne and seating himself, "My beloved citizens, we are here
today to thank the eleven citizens who came to arms in defence of my city and me when the Witch attacked us with this monsters. As such-"
His majesty is interrupted by a tall, slender woman with jet black hair and crimson eyes, ""Your majesty! Pardon my interruption, but I spot one of the traitorous Frostwinds in the group! Her clan betrayed the crown and as such justice must be met. Traitors must be put to death, as was your decree." The woman, who has now stepped forward from behind Seig, is aiming her sword at Freyja, ""If I may, your grace, I will met out her sentence!"

Freyja recognizes her immedietly, Desca Aumont.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 02:14:17 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 03, 2017, 02:16:52 pm »

Geraint steps boldly in front of Freyja and stares the woman in the eye.

"This girl was not a participant, she was a victim of their treachery. I'm afraid you'll have to sate that bloodlust somewhere else, miss."
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 03, 2017, 02:18:22 pm »

Agilulf steps forward with a smile, gesturing for Geraint to calm down.
"Forgive me my ignorance, but I did not know it was a southern tradition to kill people who directly assisted their liege. But seeing as she's also one of my companions could we hold off on that until after we leave? It's such a lovely place here and blood wouldn't do it well."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 03, 2017, 02:20:15 pm »

Geraint gives Agilulf a Look that says many very different rude words all at once.
Black lives matter.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 03, 2017, 03:07:25 pm »

"If it isn't the snake herself, Desca Aumont. The family of usurpers. The whore of rats."
Freyja throws off her cloak, stepping in front of her companions. She holds out her hand to signal them to stand back. She goes to one knee, looking to the Emperor.
"My liege, did the young Aumont tell you how she stabbed my mother through her heart? As she helped serve the Aumont family our wine, in the hospitality of our own house? Did she tell you how they slit my father's throat at the feast we threw in their honor? How they murdered my younger siblings in cold blood, with no vision of justice? No trial, no audience, as is per tradition even for those framed for treason? The Frostwinds have served the royal family loyally back to the days of Esbel the Conqueror. This is still proven true, as I came to your aid at the square when the witch came with no hesitation, even with my knowledge that I would probably die to injustice. I solely bear my once-great family's honor, and loyalty to the crown. I wasn't the one to slaughter almost the entirety of a noble and honored house while they showed their hospitality, even to a house that has always been known to dislike House Frostwind. I humbly ask you to stop this family's nonsense, and see the truth, and the stain upon your honor if you let them finish off my bloodline, and taint The Crown of Ice with their presence. They're bloodthirsty and ambitious, as you can already tell by young Desca Aumont's quickness to incite violence."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 03, 2017, 03:12:40 pm »

Billie simply stands at attention, some tense preparation in her body.  This situation looks... Interesting.  The bad kind.

Her hand twitches towards an empty canister, the arm in question remembering it's past training on some level.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 03, 2017, 03:12:56 pm »

"I know all about the Aumont's slaying of your clan, young Freyja. However, you were too young to know of your father's own treachery and why your family was branded traitors. By all rights of the law, Desca Aumont's family was in the right on the killing of your family. And, as the law still stands today, She has all rights of challenging you to single combat." Desca smiles, but the Emperor continues, However! It is also by my right as Emperor that I can absolve an individual of his or her crimes. I know that a child is not their father. Freyja Frostwind, please step forward." Emperor Valka stands up and walks down from the thrown, drawing his sword.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 03:19:31 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 03, 2017, 03:40:02 pm »

Freyja stands, and approaches the Emperor.
"You must explain my family's treachery you speak of. If I am to restore honor to my family by your pardon, I must learn from the errors of my kin."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 03, 2017, 04:07:24 pm »

"First, we must see you pardoned. Kneel before me." Upon Freyja kneeling, The king places the flat of his grand sword on her shoulder, all while Desca looks upon the scene with disgust, "By my right as Emperor and by the power of St. Esbel, I absolve you of your crimes against Crown and Country, and name thee Lady Freyja Frostwind, First of Her Name, and bestow upon you the title of Knight. All records of Frostwinds before Freyja shall we expunged from history, and her name renewed with honor and bravery for serving her Emperor. Rise my knight, and take your place among the nobility." The Emperor raise his sword from Freyja's shoulder and sheaths it, "Your father was raised along side me, so he was liken a brother. His crime was regicide. He wielded the blade that killed my firstborn. Let it show, that this is my forgiveness to Ymir. Shall he rest knowing his daughter is a brave woman." The emperor walks back to his throne and takes his seat. Sieg appears to be looking over some documents.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 03, 2017, 04:20:24 pm »

Elaine quietly breathes a sigh of relief. So there would be no fight after all.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 03, 2017, 04:58:07 pm »

Geraint glares hatefully at Desca, but remains where he is.
Black lives matter.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 03, 2017, 05:15:47 pm »

Freyja nods.
"I will honor the title, my liege."
With that, she glares at Desca, walking back to her group, her face steeled from emotion.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 03, 2017, 06:14:46 pm »

"I am glad, I did not want to fight in the palace."
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 42