Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 42

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes: Valkain Chronicles IC  (Read 19073 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes: Valkain Chronicles IC
« Reply #420 on: August 31, 2017, 01:52:00 am »

"Uh-huh. Not fun to be alone, sometimes. You get strange."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 31, 2017, 03:49:21 pm »

"....I don't take your meaning."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 31, 2017, 03:50:48 pm »

"You talk to yourself, you see things... Nasty stuff."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 31, 2017, 03:54:29 pm »

".....I doubt that will happen."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 31, 2017, 04:15:43 pm »

"Of course not! I'm coming with you, aren't I?"
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 31, 2017, 04:23:39 pm »

".....are you sure you want to? I plan to take a long walk."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 31, 2017, 04:37:48 pm »

"Would you be willing to come with me to give a statement on what happened here, Ma'am?"

Billie says, as a metal plate previously protecting her lower face slides free, revealing thin lips and a sharp chin.

Then, almost like an afterthought-

"Do you need Restoration or Healing?"

"Yes...I..think that would be preferable.

Voice lightly strained as they slowly push themselves's up giving a small groan feathers burned and pretty ruffled overall. Some flesh was definitely a bit...seared. Attakut was kinda shaking a little rubbing their head quietly their voice had been calm...but it had definitely sounded pained.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 31, 2017, 08:22:39 pm »

With everyone settling in for the evening, things become peaceful and sleep overtaking many. As one day starts it soon ends, until at last it's the day of the meeting, where the Emperor will personally thank and hear out everyone who participated in the battle days ago.

Captain Brehnart is standing in front of the door to the Grand Throne, waiting for everyone to gather around him. Behind him is Sybal and Tabitha, as well as Cecil, who looks rather proud today.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 31, 2017, 08:39:56 pm »

With his search for a Guild Headquarters going poorly, Agilulf ended up going to see what the emporer had to say. Maybe it would end up getting him a building like he wanted in the first place.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 31, 2017, 08:41:38 pm »

Elaine, for her part, seems rather anxious to leave as she enters the place where the others meet. Even the people she has loosely associated with for the past few days might note that they've never actually seen her face yet. Or know much more about her than they did when they first met her.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 31, 2017, 10:57:32 pm »

Freyja herself looks nervous and paranoid. Eyeing every individual who she didn't know personally, or trust. Of course, all of this being from the safety of her hooded cloak. She stuck close to Agilulf, nervously tapping the fingers of her left hand on her leg. A nervous habit she should break, and she knew she should, but old habits die hard. She keeps her lips sealed tightly, the slightest of frowns worn. This, to her, was possibly as dangerous as any of her prior battles, if not more. If the wrong people knew she was here, and alive as an honored guest, they'd quickly dispatch her. The lone Frostwind. A danger to the traitors that took her home, becoming more dangerous with each passing day.

She subtly shook her head to shake the thoughts, and moved them to her friends. Or rather, travelling companions. They were good folk. People she could trust, because they couldn't care any less about who she was, in the long run. It was helpful that most of them were from the north. They knew her family's rightful place, because her family had taken care of the north for centuries. Since the ancient times. Freyja sighed of relief. If something were to happen, her companions would have her back. Probably. The only factors that were unknown to her, was who in here was against her house, and whether or not the Emperor would label her a traitor. Coups were tricky. Wrongfully blamed rulers, fabricated evidence, all the like. To her, the only option would be to confront the Emperor about it. Surely they wouldn't like her having her hood up while being honored by him, and at that point, he'd instantly recognize her. There was no doubt in her mind about this. She grabbed Agilulf's arm to gather his attention. "I've calmed my nerves. If something happens... I hope you'll back me up."

With her addressing Agilulf, she relaxes her shoulders, taking a good breath, and readying herself for whatever was to come. Whether the reassurance of summer, or the despair of winter, she was ready.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 11:04:04 pm by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: August 31, 2017, 11:10:54 pm »

Attakul looked rather..ruffled overall looking about at everyone eyes settling on Geraint immediatly. Before trying to give a friendly wave! Standing up tall and trying to assume a strong posture a smile or well the closest thing to a smile on their face. Attakul looked actually rather proud of themselves. They had...they had won that fight! They had won! Sure it was with help but they still did it! They had a victory.

It...felt sweet. it felt great to be honest it was liberating and it made them feel just giddy. A small laugh leaving their mouth as they flapped their wings lightly stirring up a light gust and spinning a throwing knife...They um had recovered the throwing knives they could right?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 01, 2017, 12:14:50 am »

Agilulf turns and gives the woman a look when his arm was grabbed. After a moment he gave her a smile and grabbed her hand to give it a reassuring squeeze. He looks around theatrically before turning to Freyja.
"Of course, on a completely unrelated note, I already mapped out several escape routes. How well can you climb in armor?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 01, 2017, 01:35:56 am »

"Not well."
Freyja rolls her eyes.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 01, 2017, 02:49:25 am »

Pitua nervously shudders in the room. She had rushed over here as soon as she could, only barely making it out with a quick excuse to Lobest. She did not look forward to what awaited her back in the tower, but she feared more what would be done to her if she had missed this calling.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 42