Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 42

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes: Valkain Chronicles IC  (Read 19095 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes: Valkain Chronicles
« Reply #210 on: August 24, 2017, 01:42:47 pm »

"Besides...I rather think I've overstayed my welcome...."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 24, 2017, 01:44:57 pm »

"Good point. I don't care who pays, really. I just want something."

"What, Agilulf didn't recruit you too? Surely old honey-tongue hasn't lost his game."
Black lives matter.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 24, 2017, 01:51:15 pm »

"Besides...I rather think I've overstayed my welcome...."
"I insist."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 24, 2017, 01:57:29 pm »

Elaine shakes her head.
"He....has not. And....I am not sure I should accompany you all....after all, you all seem to know each other, and...."
She trails off.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 24, 2017, 02:00:24 pm »

"Just don't ask what happens to me when it rains and you're welcome to stay."
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 24, 2017, 02:06:33 pm »

"Come on, the more the merrier. Besides, if the knights need to track us down again we might as well make it easy and all be in one place, eh?"
Agilulf says, gently elbowing Elaine.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 24, 2017, 02:18:47 pm »

Tabitha just looks at Abdul, "Investigate the woman who attacked here. Try to find out any information on her and put an end to her." By the time Tabitha finishes her sentence, Sybel has walked up, "Tabitha, Report on the battle. How did you fare?" "I fared well. I haven't taken any damage, and my knight and I have managed for the most part." "And your knight, where is it?" "It's over ther- shit, those beasts really did a number on him! My poor Vulcan. Ah," tabitha turns to Abdul, "Forgive me, I have work to attend to." tabitha hurries off, seeing her Mage Knight damaged. Sybal turns to Abdul, "You're the mage who killed the beast attacking the emperor, correct? Could I ask you to please come to the Grand Throne, I am certain his grace would like to thank you personally after he has timed to completely recover."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 24, 2017, 02:29:56 pm »

Abdul shrugs

"Well, I guess. Though Lady-Knight, if you really want to stop her, you maybe....yeah you should...ahh forget it, my condolences. Anyway, I'll be divining on the matter. That will either help you OR send you to your doom, but at least it will get you somewhere."

He headed to the throne room, taking his sweet time and taking a nice look at the palace.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 02:44:33 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 24, 2017, 02:57:04 pm »

Billie, snubbed by the ones who, mere minutes ago, were her lifeline in the brutality of combat, walks off, unaffected.

She was forced to waste one of her precious few potions during that battle, something that she needs to remedy as soon as possible.

With that, she makes her way on a patrol through the city, making a special visit to the gardens and the slums.

Billie goes on a Patrol, along the way, she gathers plants that seem usable in alchemy.

Patrol Route:
Slums
Gardens (If possible)
City Limits

Anything she finds worth finding is inserted into a hidden part of her armor.

Spoiler: Relevant Information (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 03:05:10 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 24, 2017, 02:57:24 pm »

"I.....would rather the knights didn't."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 24, 2017, 03:01:40 pm »

Cecil looks absolutely enthralled, "Is that so? What kind of equipment is it? What kind of books do you like? What have you been researching lately?"
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 24, 2017, 03:07:30 pm »

Pitua looks very nervous at the question of what the equipment is, and murmurs out an answer. "It's.... it's uh, underwear..."
She proceeds to blush intensely, before regaining her composure to answer the other questions.
"I personally enjoy studying magical history and lore, but I often have to study whatever project Lobest is working on at the time. Recently it was a bit of a break period, where I researched the history of the coronation and the nobility in this land. Because of this."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 24, 2017, 03:15:10 pm »

As pitua says what the equipment is, Cecil's face turns beet red, "L-lob-best g-gave you und-de-de... THAT PERVERT!! I am going to have some harsh words with him!" Cecil is fuming now, "Apologies for running off on you, but can you please meet me in front of the Grand throne later in the week? I must attend to some important matters." With that, Cecil storms off towards the main street, quickly disappearing.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 24, 2017, 03:18:59 pm »

Abdul figured there would probably still be time before the emperor would receive him, so he found himself a nice place in the palace gardens, and began meditating, to begin an unspeakable commune with the forces that may be.

Maybe they could offer some insight into what is going on.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 24, 2017, 03:22:36 pm »

"U-Uh, okay..."

Pitua looks a bit lost at this point, but heads towards the Tavern in the hopes that some relaxation can ease her nervousness.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 42