Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 42

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes: Valkain Chronicles IC  (Read 19104 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes: Valkain Chronicles
« Reply #165 on: August 23, 2017, 06:58:23 pm »

Agilulf doesn't change expression at the knights.
"You heard the woman, the dragon went down the alley and disappeared. Mayhaps it turned to liquid and slipped into the sewers?"
Agilulf says with some mirth.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 23, 2017, 07:08:39 pm »

The red haired lady laughs, "Fret not, my fair lady, I mean not to make you uncomfortable. Which Librarium do you frequent? Are you a part of the local mages guilds? perhaps you are a researcher working for Lobest? I hope not, he can be a real womanizer!" She laughs at her own joke, whoever this Lobest is must be pretty bad, "ah, wehre are my manners, I am Cecil,
I pleasure to meet you, my fair lady."
She gives a quick curtsy.

Pitua doesn't stop dripping.

"Ah, y-yes. I, uh, I... do work for him, a-actually. I-It isn't great, I will admit, b-but it lets me pursue knowledge. I mostly r-remain in his tower, and keep to my books. This i-is actually one of the first t-times I've been o-out in a while. Aside from v-visiting librariums do get some more books. That t-takes me all across the city. O-Oh, and I am Pitua, Pitua Limus. I-I was summoned by L-Lobest, and have b-been his bookkeeper ever s-since."

Pitua bows to Cecil, still shaking from earlier, and obviously nervous about talking about Lobest.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 07:10:47 pm by spümpkin »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #167 on: August 23, 2017, 07:19:49 pm »

Caderyn slowly pulls himself out of the rubble, his rage faded and the pain of the wounds he took replacing it. He groans as he shoves a bit of brick off of himself, and then limps toward the gathering. "Are those beasts all gone?" he asks.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 23, 2017, 07:35:21 pm »

((woah, so much when I was not on))

ASpen, obviously having been dazed by something starts to recover

what just happened?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 23, 2017, 07:41:45 pm »

"...Huh?" Lillian says, with a look of confusion. "D-Did I say somethin' wrong? I said I'd try ta help and you're actin' like I'm not cooperatin'."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 23, 2017, 08:05:57 pm »

"Ah, my apologies for coming off like that. I mearly thought that maybe you did know something about her, maybe what she looked like before she became a dragon. perhaps?"

"Dragons do not simply turn into liquid, especially down an alley with no access to the sewers. Perhaps there is some merit to what Sybal saw then. Perhaps the dragon has indeed taken a human form. But I digress, I was merely wanting to thank her personally for contributing to the battle with those beasts." Syrel seems... more plotting than he lets on. Sybal remains silent.

"Oh... you do work for that lecher... He even summoned you? He didn't do anything to you did he? Also, how do you maintain your form? Most elementals lose their form after a day or two, especially if they wander outside of their summoner's range!"
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 23, 2017, 08:16:14 pm »

"Well, if that's the case you better start asking people if they're a dragon. I'm sure you can get through everyone in the city in a few year... Maybe less if you just believe the first person that says they are. I'm sure everyone will be pleased that you're so very interested in this "Dragon that turns into a human" that it's your number one priority over the woman that tried murdering the emperor."
Agilulf smiles politely.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 23, 2017, 08:22:21 pm »

"Ah, yeah, that's the thing... he gave me some... 'equipment' to help with that, so I can go fetch books for him. He.... trusts me enough to know I won't run off."
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 23, 2017, 08:27:05 pm »

Syrel also smiles, "Yes, it would be a very interesting thing when people learn that instead of chasing after a woman who we do not know where to she ran off, but instead would like to find and thank a woman who helped not only defend the emperor, but also aided with saving several hundred of his citizens. My, the priorities of the Royal guard are indeed skewed. Sybal, inform the Captain that the dragon has been located, but does not wish to make herself known, for now. If you four would, may I ask that you make your way to the grand throne? I am certain the Emperor would like to thank you all personally for your service to the city." Syrel bows to the group and heads back to the stage, Sybal on the other hand, make her way, slowly, to where Lillian and a rather charming man are speaking.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 23, 2017, 08:29:38 pm »

Geraint opens his mouth to add the dead civilians, but Syrel speaks first. He furrows his brows.

"Amazing. You've managed to find definitive proof in such a short time? Truly, the brilliance of humankind knows no bounds. Next you'll be telling me you can travel through time, or kill a man by snapping your fingers."
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 23, 2017, 08:48:21 pm »

"Sorry, sir. First I saw of her was when she toasted the monster attackin' me, so I don't know what she looks like if she's not a dragon right now. S-Sorry I couldn't be more help with that. A-Anything else- hold on a second actually, be right back..." Lillian rushes over to Caderyn as he staggers out of the rubble. "H-Hey, do ya need some help?" Lillian says, fumbling around in her bag for a potion.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 23, 2017, 08:56:18 pm »

As lillian rushes off to Caderyn, she walks past a lady in armor walking up to the man she was just talking too. Lillian even manages to catch the man's name thanks to this woman, "Captian Brahnert, The dragon in question was located, but wishes not to be named. Is this okay?" "More so than okay. This helps incredibly with the report I'll have to give to his excellency.
 Please go check on him and see how young Tabitha is doing. This was her first battle after all, and I would like to know how she handled herself."
Captain Bahnert smiles, but doesn't move, seemingly waiting for Lillian to return.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 23, 2017, 09:10:27 pm »

"...I swear to the gods... you just made me have to show my face in a royal court? How dumb can you be!"
Freyja seems more than annoyed, that's for certain.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 23, 2017, 09:17:43 pm »

"If it's so important, Freyja, you could always have an accident the day before." Geraint cracks his knuckles against his side.
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 23, 2017, 09:19:36 pm »

Agilulf shrugs and begins walking away from the plaza into the city streets. His work here was done.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 09:46:12 pm by kj1225 »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 42