Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Penal Forces: Mission 0: Uncomfortable Introductions with the other guys. (IC)  (Read 2835 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Sam hangs his head and nods.
Black lives matter.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOMAIN:REFERENCES]
    • View Profile

"I figured as much. Have fun getting me that knife, Samuel."

Dellyn almost seems to be smirking with that beak of his.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 08:20:17 pm by ironsnake345 »
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?
Are my memes dank enough for you?
Thanks to the internet-cromancer, my internet has been revived. I'm back, baby!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He springs up to his full height and enters a proximity of Gellyn one might refer to as "uncomfortably close".

"Okay! What kind do you want? How long should it be? When do you want it?"
Black lives matter.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"how many knives do you actually need?"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dellyn gently pats Samuel on the head, a rather teasing gesture among beastkin.

"There there, calm down little buddy. Just get it to me whenever you can, and make sure it's dangerous enough to replace one of my current pair of knives."
I think I just retroactively murdered a less lucky version of myself from a parallel universe. Also do I still have a baguette?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Samuel very briefly wonders why and how the much smaller Gellyn jumped four feet straight up to pat his head, but the question is gone as soon as it arrived.

"Okay. Can I see one of your current knives so I know what to look for?"
Black lives matter.

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"'Kay"

Dellyn pulls out a knife with a blade best described a wicked, with a frankly unsettling shape. It's creator apparently had a flair for the gruesome; it looks like the exact opposite of what one would want to be stabbed with.

"Don't worry, as scary as it looks, it's not too far off from an ordinary combat knife. Let it be said, though, that the replacement had better be a good one."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It will, I swear. On my family's honor."

He places his right fist on his heart and bends his torso to Gellyn.
Black lives matter.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"That does not look like it kills cleanly"
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Part of the reason I could use a new one, really. Something similarly deadly, but cleaner and more efficient."

He puts the knife away.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

A vaguely familiar tune plays over Brutus' tablet as he apparently receives a message. He's silent for a few moments, his eyes darting across the screen quickly as he reads. Finally he stands, drawing your attention if the tune didn't get it already. He clears his throat and then begins speaking.
"Alright, this first mission is going to be fairly simple of people of your... caliber. You just going to go to a raider camp a couple miles out, kill or subdue any raiders. Who am I kidding, you're just gonna kill them anyways. and secure any resources they have including prisoners. These raiders, accourding to reports, will probably be pretty much naked in terms of armor, and their weaponry is similarly poor, but this way we won't have to eventually allocate resources to defense when they get the balls to attack. Any questions?"
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 04:04:46 pm by kj1225 »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

"What if we DO subdue them?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"What are their defenses like?"

ironsnake345

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What are we going to steal from 'em?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Will we be penalized if any resources are damaged in the ensuing skirmish?"
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6