Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you support Iridium's rebellion if he becomes an animal person of some sort?

Yes
- 13 (46.4%)
No
- 15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 203

Author Topic: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Epilogue: Guest Week  (Read 303296 times)

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter III: World's Fall: This Is Gonna Suck
« Reply #2085 on: October 31, 2018, 06:44:55 pm »

Given he “died” and resurrected himself. With super powers and no longer with his home land, I would think in the moments he was dead, felt a alien presence in his psyche and given how out side forces and plot devices keep making trouble.

He is definitively a believer of some outside force and is now just going along with the motions, going for Dark Messiah Given death and rebirth, plots to make a new super nation (salvation)

But, given his bitter views, is not the nicest of guys now.

We can't resurrect people. We will take your idea, but the execution will be different

This post will make this clear.

T. Levin stepped into Quill’s office, pushing the door open with an unsteady hand. He is old and balding, and sits weakly in the wooden chair in front of Erin’s desk, folding his hands in front of him.

Erin begins to speak. “Mr. Levin, let me first thank you for admitting to beginning the Cherub incident. We appreciate you drawing attention away from us.”

“I’m gonna admit to my mistakes, sir, I’m not letting you take the blame for what I did.”

Erin Quill nods. “I’ve read your proposal about faking your death, and… I’m interested. We can't resurrect people like that, but we can try something similar.”

What do you want to try?

A: “Let’s opt for just faking your death, though. We can’t pull off a flashy escape. But we can arrange for you to appear dead when you’re… not quite… and then let you leave for another continent.”
B: “Such an escape would certainly pique the interest of the rebels. You can’t actually kill people, of course, but we could get the whole facility to play along with the idea of you fighting your way through. It’s not going to look good if it gets out though.”
C: “It’s much too risky to let your head get to the block, there’s too much chance that the public discovers our role in it. How about I just pull some strings and get you freed and exiled to another country legally?
D: “We’re doing nothing of the sort. You’re going to stay right here, in jail.”

Note that Tyrant Leviathan may be able to hamper your decision, in certain ways, if you do not agree with him. You can still force him to play along, but consider him to have partial veto power.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: October 31, 2018, 06:48:54 pm »

C, exiled to the deserts of North America.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2087 on: October 31, 2018, 06:54:54 pm »

+1

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: October 31, 2018, 07:15:28 pm »

C is fine, North America is fine too. :nods:

: deletes previous posts plot lines.:

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: October 31, 2018, 09:24:21 pm »

Since it's Halloween I'll give you bonuses on the horrific escape option, which you'll need as it's going to be a fairly difficulty Intelligence and/or Political roll.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: October 31, 2018, 09:41:44 pm »

Scratch the first idea due to new info, A and leave in NA.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: October 31, 2018, 10:33:26 pm »

+1
+1

+E: "We'll let you have your pick of our prisons with regards to who we're sending with you. A second chance is something that a lot of people might go for. Just make sure that the rebellion doesn't subvert anyone."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: November 01, 2018, 07:07:42 am »

+1
+1

+E: "We'll let you have your pick of our prisons with regards to who we're sending with you. A second chance is something that a lot of people might go for. Just make sure that the rebellion doesn't subvert anyone."
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: November 01, 2018, 08:46:30 am »

Guys, that's going to be a political roll. According to Blue, a hard one. And we have a -1 to politics rolls.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: November 01, 2018, 08:50:59 am »

Ok, then AE, if he's an ally he needs a team
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: November 01, 2018, 08:24:20 pm »

C: and give him later some operatives so we can explore the region and it's inhabitants, let's colonize america
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2096 on: November 01, 2018, 09:37:24 pm »

C: and give him later some operatives so we can explore the region and it's inhabitants, let's colonize america
+1

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: November 01, 2018, 11:05:55 pm »

Hold that thought for a moment, we’re going to flashdiagonal.

Fansworth seems uncertain of Celling’s explanation, but ultimately, reluctantly, goes along with Celling’s plan. “I’ll follow close behind with a squad of marksmen, Celling. First sight of trouble, I’m going in.”

Celling nods. “Alright then. Give me a chance though. I feel like I can talk some sense into these people.”

It’s a brisk afternoon and the intersection is fairly empty. The setting sun casts long shadows across the trees and houses. Celling stands at the corner of a red brick building. In his left hand he holds the briefcase that contains the shards of the Key of Taloc’s core gem. In his right he holds a radio.

He clicks it on. “Fansworth, any signs of our friends?”

None whatsoever, Celling,” Fansworth replies. Celling guessed that he was holed up in one of the houses across the street from him. “Be careful.

Celling puts down the radio. Seconds later, a door opens in the side of the building. Celling recognizes Jacob Eldin and Anna Drimoxi, as well as an older, curly-haired, sharp-nosed woman, who drags a wide-eyed child that can’t be older than four by one arm. Anna lifts a gun to eye level and aims it squarely at Celling. “Where is Sam?”

“Hello, Anna,” Celling begins. “My name is Wenton-”

“I don’t care,” Anna spits out. “Where is my grandfather?”

Response?

Note: I’m doing this for NaNoWriMo so expect a lot more Purple Prose out of this for the next month. 262 words written, 49738 words to go. Including these ones.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: November 01, 2018, 11:12:47 pm »

"As I was going to tell you in the call, he's being held in Antarctica, as are the rest of the people you had been working with. I understand that you want to see them, but even if I thought I could safely bring them, there's no way I could get them here within a reasonable amount of time.
That said. I have some information for you that would completely change the game..." And then, as I suggested earlier, break the fourth wall to them.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2099 on: November 01, 2018, 11:58:10 pm »

"As I was going to tell you in the call, he's being held in Antarctica, as are the rest of the people you had been working with. I understand that you want to see them, but even if I thought I could safely bring them, there's no way I could get them here within a reasonable amount of time.
That said. I have some information for you that would completely change the game..." And then, as I suggested earlier, break the fourth wall to them.
+1

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 203