Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you support Iridium's rebellion if he becomes an animal person of some sort?

Yes
- 13 (46.4%)
No
- 15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 203

Author Topic: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Epilogue: Guest Week  (Read 303522 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter III: World's Fall: [S] Cascade
« Reply #1785 on: August 07, 2018, 08:30:48 pm »

Search parties and try to comunicate with the protinan? +1, maybe even send some soldiers there so we can make sure some of them survives in case the secondborn arrives there

Call fansworth for a drink later in the day congratulating his good work and to give him info besides he is in padel's tutorage and try to bring him to our side, ask if he has someone brazilian that is dear to him and if yes (and sufficiently drunk) show him secretly a file or two that says of the suspection of involvement of Padel into bringing some sort of bioweapon

in the meantime get info about the portal hurry the soldiers to finish their freaking work and send that ship with wormhole sailing back to England and get reports on how far the brainwashing of the captured had already progressed/ how is the portal business of sending guns and some men to the order of the stick is going
I approve of this.

Can we also try getting info on Quill's status?

EDIT:
Search parties and try to comunicate with the protinan? +1, maybe even send some soldiers there so we can make sure some of them survives in case the secondborn arrives there

Soldiers v.s. the Secondborn?

Hahahano.
Recon people, not soldiers. If there's evidence of the Secondborn, they GTFO and report back to us about it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 08:34:40 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: August 07, 2018, 08:35:40 pm »

Soldiers v.s. the Secondborn?

Hahahano.
Recon people, not soldiers. If there's evidence of the Secondborn, they GTFO and report back to us about it.

Still. Getting within 50 feet of Cisharni David and living to tell the tale is a HAHAHAno. He has all the mind-raping powers of the Secondborn and can tap into David's Protinam abilities to see you coming.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 08:38:50 pm by blueturtle1134 »
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: August 07, 2018, 08:45:00 pm »

Still. Getting within 50 feet of Cisharni David and living to tell the tale is a HAHAHAno. He has all the mind-raping powers of the Secondborn and can tap into David's Protinam abilities to see you coming.

fuck

oh I forgot:

talk with Anna, ask what are her plans, if she doesn't want to deal with the republic and aristocracy we can offer her to have a career dealing with our forces in foreign lands and make a new life there (Talking about the order of the stick universe)
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: August 07, 2018, 08:50:26 pm »

If they don't come back then we have our answer.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: August 07, 2018, 09:13:20 pm »

talk with Anna, ask what are her plans, if she doesn't want to deal with the republic and aristocracy we can offer her to have a career dealing with our forces in foreign lands and make a new life there (Talking about the order of the stick universe)

Anna is gone. The Secondborn teleported her away.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: August 07, 2018, 09:41:45 pm »

Anna is gone. The Secondborn teleported her away.
He meant Julia, or whoever the pyrokineticist is.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: August 07, 2018, 10:51:42 pm »

I was talking about Armen DeMarco

I am a bit confused sorry
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: August 15, 2018, 07:55:03 am »

Okay, some ideas have been proposed. Now to distribute named characters. Tell me where do you assign:

Wenton Celling? (fourth wall aware captain)

A: Search for the rebels and David/Secondborn
B: Contact the Protinam at their last known location
C: Stay at base for now

Julia Seyllin? (captured rebel Visionary)

Fansworth? (dubious ally from Padelheb)

The other two Protinam that David brought? (Angela and that random guy)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: August 15, 2018, 08:45:52 am »

I'm kinda torn between ABAB and ACAC, and the question of whether leaving Julia without Celling is a good idea at all.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: August 15, 2018, 08:54:01 am »

We probably should have Jullia with someone we trust and I am not sure unnamed guards will work
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: August 15, 2018, 09:00:39 am »

Ok, but I don't really want to send her after the Secondborn with Celling, because God knows what might happen if he gets his hands on her.
The problem is that Celling is literally the only person here that we know we can trust.

We're going to end up here eventually, I just know it.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: August 15, 2018, 09:25:41 am »

Bad at word games so I'll wait for someone else but:
A.I SUGGESTED THIS ALREADY, THAT WHY I SAID WE MAKE IT LOOK LIKE WE BRAINWASHED DAVID FROM THE START SO THE REBELS WOULD DO THE FIGHT.
B.She's part of a five men band that the secondborn hold members of, nothing less than a named character dedicated to not let her get there would work and even that have a big chance to fail, it would be better to put her in base and have someone follow her when she escape.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: August 15, 2018, 09:36:17 am »

Fair enough.
So, what, do we all go to try and find them all? AAAA?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: August 15, 2018, 09:56:19 am »

Not a perfect plan but non of my plans is, and thereis a bunch of staff here I don't know:
We send Fansworth and the other two Protinam that David brought to contact the Protinam.
Celling and Julia goes to base, when Julia escape Celling follow her with some toops from a safe distance, when she find her comrads we can asses the situation and go in if needed.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: August 15, 2018, 11:45:30 am »

I would suggest BBAB

fansworth failing won't be a problem, but I don't wanna to show padel where are the protinan, I mean, come on? are we really going to show the base of visionaries to our enemy?

and julia meeting fellow protinan members can get two situations, we can recruit her (or they will recruit her whatever) or we will just reunite capables protinans and start using that as a searching base to find the others with predictive powers, or maybe evacuate them
Novice english wordsmith
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 203