Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you support Iridium's rebellion if he becomes an animal person of some sort?

Yes
- 13 (46.4%)
No
- 15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 203

Author Topic: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Epilogue: Guest Week  (Read 303633 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile

E+, give the adantesite  and the controll to the davids/anna's hand and whisper "our survival and their doom is in your hands, make a barrier to defend us, and we will accept negotiation and even look another way for some time"

Whelp, right here we apparently have a code. Don't ask me what the heck it is, I don't know. Yes, it came from Blue. Small text, hypothetically invisible, below choice E.

wait a little, the first letters of each sentence form a phrase, let me see what is written after "last choices"

edit: last Choice summons secondborn

now I will discover what is secondborn before I really decide what option
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 03:44:35 pm by omada »
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

E+, give the adantesite  and the controll to the davids/anna's hand and whisper "our survival and their doom is in your hands, make a barrier to defend us, and we will accept negotiation and even look another way for some time"
Interesting idea.

Whelp, right here we apparently have a code. Don't ask me what the heck it is, I don't know. Yes, it came from Blue. Small text, hypothetically invisible, below choice E.

wait a little, the first letters of each sentence form a phrase, let me see what is written after "last choices"
Also interesting. Gimme a moment.

EDIT: [L A S T C H O I C E S U M M O N S S E C O N D B O R N]
...are we seriously getting S:I involved in this, Blue?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 03:47:00 pm by Glass »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile

Already did it (HALLELUJAH, I FINALLY DISCOVERED SOMETHING HIDDEN BY BLUE)
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's a Sindari: Immortals guy. Specifically, that psionics guy we dealt with before, except godlike.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whine to Chubby2Man
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile

Oh, I was looking through the google, I promised to enter that sindari game but it looks like I still didn't even begin to think what character I would play, sorry.

Now I am laughing thinking in all my friends that have two childs from the same parents:
https://www.scarymommy.com/second-born-child-curse/
Novice english wordsmith

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TOO LATE! You’ve chosen E.

Something’s going to happen.

David looks up.

Pushing aside the pain burning away at his leg, he looks up in the direction he knows it’s coming from.

He doesn’t need to turn his eyes to the future to find out. A bright prick of light, trailing a growing cloud of smoke, arcing towards them.

He recalls what Celling said a moment ago. Something about calling down…

A missile strike.

About taking them down with him.

He wants to kill them!

He looks at Anna. She looks beautiful, even battered, with salt water dripping out of her hair.

She’s going to die.

He turns back to the incoming projectile. Gestures towards it. He could deflect it… but Celling wouldn’t like that and anyway…

Screw him. He wants to kill you.

He doesn’t have enough power. He runs the calculations. Even if he-

You can do this.

There’s no way he can reach it.

There’s more power in the Continuum. Channel it. Use it.

He’s never done something like it before.

You have to do this, or you and everyone you love dies.

It’s risky!

And if you don’t do this, you die here. Anna dies here. Celling dies here. Argentina falls, and you did nothing to stop it! You let your homeland be destroyed!

David gets up. Prepares, points at the target. He can feel it welling up inside him. Righteous rage, and something more. He’s surprised. He thought he depleted his psionic energy already.

You can do so much when you have to. And you have to now!

Celling notices. “What are you doing, David?”

Forget him. He wants you to die. He wants to kill her.

David pays him no mind. He points at the missile and fires.

Every cell in his body ignites in flame. Pain crackles up and down his body. Burning… burning like nothing he’s ever felt.

A beam of tight, blue-white lightning crackles towards the missile.

Slows down. Falters. David runs low, breathing heavy, tired beyond belief. Thinks of collapsing to the ground. Knows he can’t do this.

You have to do this. Pick yourself up, David! You can do this!

He turns back, eyes glazing over, and energizes the beam again.

Do it! Do it for you. Do it for Anna. Do it for your country!

Do it for your country… do it for your name…

Power flows through his body. He envisions a vast well of white light, a reverse black hole, energies from the Continuum drawing into a tight upward spiral around him, him being the conduit into this universe.

The missile explodes, two miles out to sea, its systems overloaded under the wave of Protinam energy. Celling hears it, realizes something’s wrong.

David does as well. He realizes his mistake, a second too late to fix it. Most people talk in their heads. Most people, when they hear a voice in their head, think it’s their subconsciousness. So he did too. He took its suggestions to push harder, to use more of his power… its power.

And now he’s invited it in.

Damnit.

He was training for this. An extradimensional invader - it sticks in his mind, a memetic tumor of soul and mind, intellect and emotion.

It begins unraveling, spreading tentacles through David’s intelligence. It goes for the outlets first. Touch, movement, sight… A fresh wave of pain goes through David’s body. He slumps against the ground, clutching his head.

“DAVID!” shouts Celling. He rushes over to David’s side. The Goonswarm men cautiously cock their guns and aim at him. “David, what did you just-”

David turns to him, head suddenly steady. He stands up and drops his hands. “I am the Secondborn of the Cisharni,” he breathes, clenching his right hand into a fist. Whirls of cracked space and distorted light ring around it, and it shakes as he mounts up his strength.

It takes Celling a moment to remember that name. A moment to cross-reference with the power above, a moment to retrieve what they know.

“Oh, crap.”

Bow before Atlantis!

Crossover with Sindari: Immortals: ONLINE

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go
Your eyes, they shine so bright
I want to save their light
I can't escape this now
Unless YOU SHOW ME HOW!

SPAMOVERLORD
CHAPTER III:
WORLD'S FALL
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 04:05:05 pm by blueturtle1134 »
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Punch the Secondborn in the face.
"Get out."

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Punch the Secondborn in the face.
"Get out."

Are you sure you would like to punch the immortal demigod mind-warrior that took eight soul gems and the sacrifice of another demigod-mind warrior to defeat in his own universe? Y/N

...actually, I'll let a vote decide

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Considering that he's currently in David's body, yes.

Also, call down another missile.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 04:15:59 pm by Glass »

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, call down another missile.

I'm at least 90% sure that he has more psi-blasts than you have missiles.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He doesn't have any soul gems.

And besides, at the very least it will fuck up his concentration.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile

Oh great, another fucker becoming badder than us?

so right now we have 3 crossovers order of the stick (where is neutral to us and we can probably conquer it)

GOT and sindari/ where we have only bad guys, and none that want's to ally with us

keep evacuating slowly like a comical scene, walking backwards with eyes wide open, talk on the radio "can you keep bombarding things here? we have heavy paranormal stuff while we try to escape"
Novice english wordsmith

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh great, another fucker becoming badder than us?

so right now we have 3 crossovers order of the stick (where is neutral to us and we can probably conquer it)

GOT and sindari/ where we have only bad guys, and none that want's to ally with us

keep evacuating slowly like a comical scene, walking backwards with eyes wide open, talk on the radio "can you keep bombarding things here? we have heavy paranormal stuff while we try to escape"

Are you sure you would like to walk slowly away from the immortal demigod mind-warrior that Glass is punching in the face? Y/N

Also, GOT isn't a real crossover, just an Expy.
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 203