Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you support Iridium's rebellion if he becomes an animal person of some sort?

Yes
- 13 (46.4%)
No
- 15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 203

Author Topic: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Epilogue: Guest Week  (Read 303889 times)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter II: Ice and Fire
« Reply #1335 on: March 29, 2018, 10:01:05 pm »

Act smart guys

act as B but in the end, A

he of course predicted we would go and shoot him,

Approach him questioning in an angry voice "why do you helped our enemies??" make him explain himself but give him a chance to convince us to not kill him and give him authority, he will have many paths to follow and to see, he will not know if we will in fact let him live and give him power (which is a possibility)

in the end we can kill him on A1
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: March 29, 2018, 10:05:40 pm »

Act smart guys

act as B but in the end, A

he of course predicted we would go and shoot him,

Approach him questioning in an angry voice "why do you helped our enemies??" make him explain himself but give him a chance to convince us to not kill him and give him authority, he will have many paths to follow and to see, he will not know if we will in fact let him live and give him power (which is a possibility)

in the end we can kill him on A1

This is... a thing we can do. I'll count it as B0 - aggressively accuse him, prepared to shoot.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: March 29, 2018, 10:14:56 pm »

I'll second that.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: March 30, 2018, 05:59:47 am »

Anyone wanna third that?
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: March 30, 2018, 03:13:53 pm »

...great. I have exactly two players.

I really hope Paxie, Fallacy, KJP and Roboson choose to show up and vote, because I'm not writing to two people. I'll make a summary of this decision soon if you missed anything.

And also I put this as a hidden message, but I really should put it in the open:

A new voice comes over the radio.

Mittani: "And you also should consider that David Eborrenial has a crush on Anna Drimoxi. And that the GM of this game firmly believes that love makes you dumb."

And also, this is a lot better than it could be. I at one time considered having David be possessed by Tzeentch.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: March 30, 2018, 03:19:45 pm »

From what I know, Robo hasn't been on the forums in a while.

And yes, getting Tzeentch involved would open this situation up to all kinds of terrible.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: March 30, 2018, 04:53:03 pm »

From what I know, Robo hasn't been on the forums in a while.

And yes, getting Tzeentch involved would open this situation up to all kinds of terrible.

I'm surprised that you haven't commented on the other devastating implication of that message... that Goonswarm is led not by a manipulative asshole, but a fourth-wall-aware manipulative asshole.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: March 30, 2018, 07:34:06 pm »

Your invisible text is worthless against my power of reading. Ok, so Goonswamrs peeps have 4th wall power.

We'll draft them into the Quill Gang later.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: March 30, 2018, 09:03:15 pm »

4th wall asshole knows that we play this game, and so as not heores he has disvantage, he should join us for max fun in his life

I am drunk sorry hehehe

proplr are geting boring here
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: March 31, 2018, 05:47:04 pm »

Mostly my fault. I'm working on making it a bit better.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: March 31, 2018, 11:57:14 pm »

Mostly my fault. I'm working on making it a bit better.

Wait, what?

I was talking about the people that were in my house uahsusahusahuas

the people stooped dancing or having interesting talks or whatever and started to face their cellphones so i came back to the forum :v
Novice english wordsmith

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: April 06, 2018, 07:26:29 am »

You know, I try to be a fairly responsive GM. Ask for Erin Quill? Get Erin Quill.

"Don't be silly, Quill," Tyro Padelheb says. "I have guards all around this place. You'd be dead before you fire a shot."

"Eh? Worth it to get rid of you," Erin replies, aiming the gun while typing furiously on the wormhole control panel with the other. "I'm strongly considering stuffing you headfirst into the wormhole at this point."

"That won't stop it," warns Mira Kethalyn.

"True, but he'll die a few nanoseconds before the rest of Antarctica does," Erin said. "Some small measure of revenge for causing all this mess. What were you trying to do, anyway?"

"He had me-" Mira begins to say, before Padelheb shoots her a glare and she falls silent.

"Do what?" asks Quill, still tapping furiously and still pointing the gun at Padelheb.

Padelheb just folds his arms. “Watch your mouth, Erin,” he says. “It would take but a few words for me to have you shot.”

“Yeah, that’s the other confusing thing,” Erin Quill says, still staring down at the control panel. “How exactly did you get King Karatstoz to believe that I’m a traitor? Seeing as there’s no evidence whatsoever of such a crime?”

Padelheb smirks again. “Do you really think there’s anyone that won’t turn against you if pushed in the right way? That won’t say exactly what I want them to say and do exactly what I want them to do if pressed in the right places? You know nothing-”

“Jon Snow,” Quill interrupts.

This, for one, seriously threw Padelheb off guard. “What?”

“You know nothing, Jon Snow.” Quill says. Blank stares answer him. “Fourth-wall reference. Pay no attention, carry on.” After typing a series of commands into the control board, he moves over to another section of the panel and gently puts his hands on a glowing wheel in the table."

"What are you doing?" Mira asks, stepping up to the panel.

Erin looks up for a moment. “I mean, I’m pretty sure that I can stabilize this thing, but just in case I run out of time, or fully screw up and make things worse, there’s a few more things I can try,” he says. “This is an experimental program I wrote a while ago to shunt all the wormhole’s virtual mass to one end.”

“Meaning that if it disintegrates-”

“-only one end will explode. The other end will just vanish into nothing.”

“So instead of obliterating two continents we just obliterate one,” Mira says.

“Uh, yeah,” Erin answers. “Then the only question is which side to move it to,”

“Well, obviously the opposite one,” Mira says.

Erin looks at her.

“Look, it’d be bad to lose either continent, and millions of people will die either way, but Antarctica is undoubtedly more valuable. At any cost, we cannot allow our civilization to perish.”

“Well, I mean,” Erin says, glaring at Padelheb, “By producing the likes of him we’ve probably voided any right to consider ourselves the superior civilization, ever. And either way, I wasn’t asking you.”

“I agree fully,” Padelheb says. “Antarctica must prevail. Everything else is… expendable.”

“I wasn’t asking you either, idiot,” Erin says.

What do you do?

A: Transfer the mass to Antarctica and preserve Brazil, along with Celling, Merrowitz, the rebels, and the parrot, in the case of a wormhole collapse.
B: Transfer the mass to Brazil and preserve Antarctica, along with Quill, Padelheb, Mira, and the nobles, in the case of a wormhole collapse.
C: Do neither and focus on saving both.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: April 06, 2018, 07:32:32 am »

4th wall asshole knows that we play this game, and so as not heores he has disvantage, he should join us for max fun in his life

Not quite. I'm planning to make him Wrong Genre Savvy.

Remember, he hails from a universe where callous manipulation of others and use of the meta-game and fourth wall to defeat your enemies is endorsed by the rules of the world and the makers of the game. He'll keep trying that here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: April 06, 2018, 08:22:49 am »

A. Seems like a Quillish thing to do.
Quote from: My Sig
Erin Quill died. Now he's a ghost. Therefore, magic.

EDIT: Also, cue Obi Wan force ghost nonsense.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 08:59:36 am by Glass »

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: April 06, 2018, 08:51:26 am »

Also, the next post will be the "confronting David Eborrenial" one so feel free to debate that too.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 203