Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you support Iridium's rebellion if he becomes an animal person of some sort?

Yes
- 13 (46.4%)
No
- 15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 203

Author Topic: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Epilogue: Guest Week  (Read 303178 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter III: World's Fall: This Is Gonna Suck
« Reply #2070 on: October 30, 2018, 10:45:59 pm »

"...ok, so it's not exactly reason.
Quill's been teaching me some mind tricks. I just need to get them to listen long enough for them to work."
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: October 30, 2018, 10:47:22 pm »

"...ok, so it's not exactly reason.
Quill's been teaching me some mind tricks. I just need to get them to listen long enough for them to work."

FANSWORTH: "Mind tricks? May the record show that you have departed the realm of sane men and are now speaking pure lunacy. What are you talking about?"
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: October 30, 2018, 10:50:09 pm »

"Have you forgotten what the Key of Taloc does, Fansworth? It's like that, but without needing a conduit. I promise you, I know what I'm doing, and if you contact Quill, he'll say the same."

Now would be a good time to realize that one of the very next things Erin would do with his time is to check in on the rebel situation, and that this is a good time where he would call in.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: October 30, 2018, 10:51:48 pm »

Now would be a good time to realize that one of the very next things Erin would do with his time is to check in on the rebel situation, and that this is a good time where he would call in.

That would require me to figure out the timeline of the last few real world months of this game, and for you to have transoceanic telephone lines, neither of which is happening.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: October 30, 2018, 10:54:13 pm »

That would require me to figure out the timeline of the last few real world months of this game, and for you to have transoceanic telephone lines, neither of which is happening.
Given that Erin has been able to contact Celling while the latter was in the middle of the ocean, before they started working closely together, I would think Erin has the ability to contact them right now.

Also, you said the last thing was a flash-sideways.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: October 30, 2018, 10:57:15 pm »

Given that Erin has been able to contact Celling while the latter was in the middle of the ocean, before they started working closely together, I would think Erin has the ability to contact them right now.

Also, you said the last thing was a flash-sideways.

Near-coast radio. Can't cross the Drake.

It's a flash-sideways, but not the same time. The last time the Antarctica and Argentina narratives were synced was the Reign of Padelheb, I'll have to add up all the time passes on both sides.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: October 30, 2018, 10:59:19 pm »

A flash-sideways is, by definition, happening at the same time.

And we're dealing with Erin Quill here, Blue. You know that in the time since then, he'd have made a long-range communicator to talk with Celling, if for no other reason than to have plausible deniability on why he knows everything about what's going on with him and his mission.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: October 31, 2018, 03:42:21 pm »

T Levine confessed. Erin was safe, and now dealing with the rebel scum. Did not know details but did not like it. They killed people and his ideals, they threaten their way of life. Insults, swears, rotten food were hurled at him as he was lead to execution spot. Line up of men and women with guns. Refuses the hood as he speaks.

“ Glory, to the Republic.”

Bang! Right as the sound was made, he made a crack in his mouth as the bullets struck his body. It was quite painful as he falls face first. Apparently dead.

Latter

As his body was to be embalmed, he awakens. And with new found strength torn the workers apart with his bare hands and got a fresh change of clothes. His security pill worked, did not give Quill all his ideas. As he then arranged his appearance to leave after washing off the blood.

Even latter

He uses a second account with a name and new face to leave. Thinking the solution was no longer to save the Republic from Rebels. But show the rebels worse evils to rally against. On his private jet with gear was off.

To good old Russia.

( Willing to core, but wanted to make T Levine a character now. A truly anti hero who will do war crimes just to show how secure life is a good thing. Plus many more crazy inventions. Going full mad scientist now.)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: October 31, 2018, 03:48:23 pm »

I don't know if blue will allow this, but he should.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: October 31, 2018, 04:40:53 pm »

A reminder that it's currently the 1500s, and we don't know about Russia because it's in the northern hemisphere, and we don't have the kind of aerotech to have private jets, and a variety of other issues with the plan...

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: October 31, 2018, 05:40:51 pm »

We got super tech that allows to make wormholes. And we got a literal God as a enemy. That is not really as far of a step to say I rigged up a plane with many other things considering I made master chief, on child size.

It it is Blues game. Either just plain dead or there is a new villain/with odd intentions in the work.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: October 31, 2018, 06:23:42 pm »

We got super tech that allows to make wormholes. And we got a literal God as a enemy. That is not really as far of a step to say I rigged up a plane with many other things considering I made master chief, on child size.

This is distressingly hard to argue against.

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: October 31, 2018, 06:26:15 pm »

This seems a lot like a caveman-astronauts debate. Wormholes and Spartans have nothing to do with planes.

However, a Cool Airship is both viable and stylish.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: October 31, 2018, 06:27:19 pm »

Tyrant Leviathan, would you like your character to be fourth-wall aware? Being an experienced scientist, that has worked with tech that was only possible through fourth-wall intervention, as well as a direct expy, he may have noticed aspects of his life being controlled by narrative forces.

I ask because "Give them a greater evil to fight" sounds like something Quill would do.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 06:29:23 pm by blueturtle1134 »

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: October 31, 2018, 06:37:17 pm »

Given he “died” and resurrected himself. With super powers and no longer with his home land, I would think in the moments he was dead, felt a alien presence in his psyche and given how out side forces and plot devices keep making trouble.

He is definitively a believer of some outside force and is now just going along with the motions, going for Dark Messiah Given death and rebirth, plots to make a new super nation (salvation)

But, given his bitter views, is not the nicest of guys now.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 203