Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Would you support Iridium's rebellion if he becomes an animal person of some sort?

Yes
- 13 (46.4%)
No
- 15 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 203

Author Topic: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Epilogue: Guest Week  (Read 303622 times)

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) SPAMOVERLORD: Chapter II: Ice and Fire
« Reply #1200 on: February 05, 2018, 02:54:28 pm »

ask about how the goonswarm is going to interfere or not

or if in the 3 days span you all got notice of little finger sending false info to us
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1201 on: February 05, 2018, 03:14:35 pm »

"Will you die in the next few days? What about Padelheb?"

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: February 05, 2018, 03:17:29 pm »

what pathogen that our scientists currently understand is most closely related to this new epidemic scale virus?

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: February 06, 2018, 12:26:56 pm »

ask about how the goonswarm is going to interfere or not

or if in the 3 days span you all got notice of little finger sending false info to us

"Now, remember that due to the fact that Quill created so many timelines in Antarctica we can only tell you what Padelheb might do. And our powers are based off choice, so we only can gather information where our choices might have actual influence."

"With these restrictions, we've been able to find out that Padelheb did send someone to assist you and steal the credit. We can't rule out that he is lying but it's not likely. There are members of Goonswarm within your people and we can point out some, but not all of them. The most dangerous things Padelheb is doing at the moment are manipulating the captain of the guard through his wife and plotting to blow up a wing of the castle to kill a girl that rejected him."

"Will you die in the next few days? What about Padelheb?"

"Neither. People's deaths are hard to predict in general, but neither of us is in danger for the moment."

what pathogen that our scientists currently understand is most closely related to this new epidemic scale virus?

"Ebola."

"No, seriously. The symptoms are extremely similar to those of the hemorrhagic diseases documented in Africa, except it has no effect whatsoever on Antarcticans and it is airborne."

"And we've found that the initial outbreak will be centered on the battlecruiser SFN Pylos."
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: February 06, 2018, 12:41:55 pm »

1) *whisper* stay close, later you point us who is the fuckers who are sold

2) holy fuck, blow a castle just to kill a girl?

3) "Any timeline we managed to blow the fucking ship and prevented the outbreak?
or just quarantine the ship and deal with it? or just captured patient zero and find a fucking cure? How many hours we have?"

4) "okay, we don't have too much time,  goonswarm is going to be a problem to the operation or not?"

if yes, bring the credit stealer with us, later we convert him to our side, just ask if he thinks that his personal family problems and the revelation that was given to him right now might interfere with his work or if he is sure that he will remain professional here, later he can talk with us
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1205 on: February 06, 2018, 02:23:46 pm »

1) *whisper* stay close, later you point us who is the fuckers who are sold

2) holy fuck, blow a castle just to kill a girl?

3) "Any timeline we managed to blow the fucking ship and prevented the outbreak?
or just quarantine the ship and deal with it? or just captured patient zero and find a fucking cure? How many hours we have?"

4) "okay, we don't have too much time,  goonswarm is going to be a problem to the operation or not?"

if yes, bring the credit stealer with us, later we convert him to our side, just ask if he thinks that his personal family problems and the revelation that was given to him right now might interfere with his work or if he is sure that he will remain professional here, later he can talk with us
+1

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: February 09, 2018, 11:16:19 am »

Celling tells him all this.

David Eborrenial sighs. “Man, that Padelheb fellow sure is crazy, right? In any case, arresting them won't work.”

“Why?” asks Roboson.

“I mean, Goonswarm gives these things to their soldiers that spray poisonous darts. Flechette cannons, I think? And electrical weapons of course. The bottom line is that they can do a lot of damage if we try to grab them. If they think they've been found out, they're going to try and kill as many of our men as possible. And I know they'll succeed-”

“because you've seen it.” says Celling.

“Right on,” answers David. “I can see no way to grab them that doesn't end with a bunch of our people dead. And mind you, I can't even see all of them. Protinam abilities are decision based, as I've told you. I can tell that so and so will react violently to being accused of collaboration with Goonswarm. The ones that would keep their cool and maintain cover under such a situation? I can't even tell you who they are.”

“So what do we do?” demands Roboson.

“Just go into battle with them, I guess. I'll be able to stop them from betraying you and tell you when there's a chance of apprehending them. Also, there is no timeline in which you prevent the plague.”

“But we could just blow up the ship. We could find the first patient,” says Celling.

“But if that had any chance of success, I'd see a new timeline. I don't, which means that if you try then the plague will happen anyway.”

“Just how big of a problem will Goonswarm be?” asks Roboson.

“They run this dock and they are wary of the government. They will try to hinder you but maybe the rebels too. Now if there's no more questions, I'll cast the beacon device.”
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: February 09, 2018, 11:52:29 am »

Would they be open to collaboration with us in return for official ownership of the port and a couple nearby islands?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: February 09, 2018, 12:35:46 pm »

Would they fastly help us get the rebels to us in return of looking the other way? for now
Novice english wordsmith

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: February 11, 2018, 01:36:13 pm »

David: "It's HIGHLY dependent on how you ask and where you go to find a representative. To the point that I can't give you probabilities. But there's a decent chance that either they don't trust you, or they backstab you or play both sides, or other authorities find out and use it against you.'

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: February 11, 2018, 07:44:34 pm »

okay... let's just bring padel man with us and say to the first little poor boy that stumble upon us "Tell the goonswarm that if they don't get in our way we won't screw them"

poor boys always have a magical teleport to the gangster boss room
Novice english wordsmith

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: February 11, 2018, 08:18:11 pm »

David: "I don't need precognition to tell you that Padelheb's little friend will MOST CERTAINLY note that and use it against you."

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: February 11, 2018, 08:30:53 pm »

so, what do you think people?

my vote is: take padels man and make the docks a bloodbath
Novice english wordsmith

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1213 on: February 11, 2018, 09:27:42 pm »

+1, sounds like a good idea

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: February 11, 2018, 10:10:54 pm »

+1, sounds like a good idea

...so this is what you do when Glass goes on strike, eh?
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 203