Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Wizards and Whiskey Redux: CANCELLED  (Read 17839 times)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: Wizards and Whiskey Redux: Turn 6
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2017, 05:41:19 am »

Cast dispel in the buddha, then run inside the store.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2017, 07:46:43 am »

((Shouldn't I only have 1 mana right now? 5-3-1=1? Or is it because of my reflective shield?))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2017, 08:20:12 am »

Wait to see how things turn out. Wouldn't want to get into trouble by destroying half the city with lightnings...

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2017, 09:10:02 am »

"Hmmph."

Order a shot of Spirytus Rektyfikowany. Then collect all my booze and leave the bar.

Attempt to find another wizard.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2017, 05:16:26 pm »

((Shouldn't I only have 1 mana right now? 5-3-1=1? Or is it because of my reflective shield?))
Fixed.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2017, 08:04:33 pm »

Sure. Enter... I'm not actually late for class, after all. What a relief. Professor Henderson would have used Defenestrate From Airplane already on me back in my student days... Reminisce about my school days.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2017, 08:07:13 pm »

Un-daze myself, then enter the alley.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2017, 04:26:41 am »

Wake up and ask the bartender if he knows which one's Pink.
In case if he doesn't know which one's Pink, order myself a meal of fried chicken and beluga caviar.
If he does know which one's Pink, ask what's his favorite Pink Floyd album.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2017, 04:33:37 am »

Order the Buddha to crush Stuart. At the same time, cast Giant Crushing Bone on him.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2017, 04:57:52 am »

Go and look for another wizard
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wizards and Whiskey Redux: Turn 7
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2017, 11:34:38 pm »

Wait to see how things turn out. Wouldn't want to get into trouble by destroying half the city with lightnings...

Ypgnath continues to sip at the last few drops of their whiskey. It doesn't do anything to their Mana or Drunkenness, but it passes the time. This is quite the battle!

Cast dispel on the buddha, then run inside the store.
Order the Buddha to crush Stuart. At the same time, cast Giant Crushing Bone on him.

Haphazard orders the Buddha to crush Stuart!

Stuart decides that the Buddha has to go away, and tries to cast dispel on it!

Cast 6+2-1 vs Attack 6+1: As the Buddha charges forward, Stuart casts his spell! With a flash of light, the magic that keeps the Buddha functioning fades away! The statue slowly topples over, unable to support its own weight! However, it doesn't lose any of the momentum it started the charge with!

Avoid massive falling golden statue 5: Stuart easily slips past the side of the golden man and runs towards the store!

Cast 5+2-2 vs Escape 5: Seeing his foe try to escape, Haphazard casts Giant Crushing Bone on his foe. A large bone from some sort of mammal drops at high speed onto Stuarts location, but he makes a perfectly executed dodge roll!

Stuart rushes into the store to escape this madness, and maybe grab some whiskey to help him survive the coming horde of vengeful wizards.

"Welcome to Willie's Whiskey, home of the finest whiskey in the city. What can I do ya for?"

Wake up and ask the bartender if he knows which one's Pink.
In case if he doesn't know which one's Pink, order myself a meal of fried chicken and beluga caviar.
If he does know which one's Pink, ask what's his favorite Pink Floyd album.

"Eh?" Unfortunately, even if this game takes place on earth, Pink Floyd probably won't exist for quite a while.

Also magic exists, so it probably never will due to the butterfly effect. But lets focus on less depressing news shall we?

"Certainly an odd meal. I'd say you have expensive tastes, but fried chicken too... Well, I'm sure you have your reasons. Let's see what I can do."

Cast 2+2: He lays out a few plates and does a bit of magic. Some fried chicken appears on one of the plates.

Cast 3+2-1(Difficult meal): Before your eyes, the plate fills with caviar of some variety. You're not sure its Beluga, but that seems unlikely.

"Hm, not my finest work, but I'm no luxury chef. Eat up. That food will only last so long."

"Hmmph."
Order a shot of Spirytus Rektyfikowany. Then collect all my booze and leave the bar.
Attempt to find another wizard.

The bartender breathes in sharply at your request. He urges you to come closer.

"Not so loud. Hold on a moment."

The two of you sit down at a corner table, and the conversation continues in hushed tones.

"Right, here's how it is. Officially speaking, current distillation technology is incapable of producing such a drink. People have died trying to prove otherwise. As such, attempting such a brew is forbidden. Any bottles that might exist are practically the drinks of kings, as the rumors say."

Once the bartender finishes this grave lecture, he changes tone once more.

"That's the official view mind. I don't know where you heard those words, but be very careful who you speak them to. Unofficially speaking, I may or may not know of someone who can make the stuff. But you've got to do something for me first, so I know I can trust you. Do we have a deal?"

Un-daze myself, then enter the alley.

Heal 6: Calacachura shakes himself out of his lightning induced daze. There's probably still some residual damage, but he has clarity for now.

Search 6: As Calacachura enters the alleyway, he is immediately assaulted by the distinctive smell of a dead body. As he examine's the body, he sees that it is wearing some kind of robe and hat. Could this be a wizard's corpse? Only one way to see.

Sure. Enter... I'm not actually late for class, after all. What a relief. Professor Henderson would have used Defenestrate From Airplane already on me back in my student days... Reminisce about my school days.

Enter/Remember 4: Dominick heads past the gates, entering the wards of SpellWhipped once more. He feels oddly nostalgic about the whole affair as he walks the grounds of the college.

Ah, Old Man Henderson. Not that anyone called him that to his face, lest they face his wrath. The man was absolutely mad, but almost all of the best wizards are for some reason. Even by comparison, he was something else. Even now, Dominick still didn't have the slightest idea if any of the stories about him were true. Only one thing is certain. That one student that sold Feather Fall castings made a killing off Professor Henderson's class.

Dominick makes his way toward the main building, watching the uniformed wizards in training running about the grounds. Odds are only one in a hundred can even cast a single spell. Was he really that small once?

The pentagonal tower known as Dominus Hall stands before him. Just about all administrative processes at the college happen here. Why had Dominick's feet taken him to this building of all places? Perhaps he'd headed here to ask for directions one too many times, and was subconciously guided here by his instincts. If he wants to find something or someone at the college, this is probably the best place to ask.

Go and look for another wizard

Search 2-1: You search the streets in a drunken haze, looking for a fellow wizard. Despite the ongoing Wizard Duel happening nearby, you can't find the slightest hint of magical practitioners.

Spoiler: OceanSoul/Cider Redd (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Puppyguard/Whiskey Six (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH/Calacachura (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ziizo/Stuart (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PaPaj/Bob Shield (click to show/hide)
NPCs:
Spoiler: Bartender (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Whiskey Seller (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 11:44:06 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2017, 01:48:12 pm »

Enter the Whiskey store.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2017, 02:46:28 pm »

"Deal. What is it you need done?"

Have the wolf guard the table as the bartender talks. If anyone gets close, drain their mana and sic the wolf on them.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2017, 04:22:37 pm »

Get directions to the library from Administration, then.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2017, 04:27:52 pm »

Grab two whiskey's then go out of the store and throw one at Haphazard followed by a fireball.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9