Continue!
- 0 (0%)
Format Change!
- 6 (54.5%)
Apoptosis!
- 5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33

Author Topic: Fate/STAR★LIGHT OOC (3?/5)  (Read 35815 times)

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/STAR★LIGHT OOC (3?/5)
« Reply #435 on: June 09, 2018, 05:00:09 pm »

I forgot to post too... I can do that today.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 12, 2018, 11:38:19 pm »

Anyone else forget how long it took to make characters? I sure did.

Anyway, to honor all those long months we have spent working on this, I am hereby accelerating the schedule as of tomorrow. I will get one update a week in, so long as there is at least one action to update. Lets all pretend this game is still alive!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 13, 2018, 01:21:06 am »

Is it pretend if I hired a necromancer?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 25, 2018, 09:52:37 pm »

Is it pretend if I hired a necromancer?

From the look of things, yes >_>.

Clearly, the new format did little to revitalize the game. It was worth a try. We'll see if the new players end up finishing their sheet and jabbing new life in, otherwise it is safe to say the game is truly dead.

I'll post everyone's character sheets if I can confirm that. A lot of interesting ideas where thrown around, I'd like everyone to at least see what they where up against.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 12, 2018, 11:17:57 am »

It appears that there has been a burst of new life. Really hoping that the game truly revives, I知 really interested in what will happen.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 01, 2019, 07:57:52 pm »

So Archer, why no response yet?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 01, 2019, 09:30:13 pm »

Uncertainty about which interaction had priority. I'll get writing.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 01, 2019, 10:49:58 pm »

Actually totally forgot you left your sword somewhere for someone to pick up. I just decided to follow the obvious servant signature.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 04, 2019, 07:32:10 pm »

So... We have Berserker, who the grail pumped so full of pop-culture and random geekiness he spouts it by accident, and Archer, who doesn't seem to fully get how humans talk now.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 05, 2019, 10:05:37 am »

I've chosen not to have him use contractions. Maybe Berserker got Archer's helping of modernity :P

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 05, 2019, 03:05:24 pm »

Ok folks, what are the bets the police chief is an enemy master?

EDIT: Don稚 worry Leng, if you really do meet an enemy master, I値l let you borrow my Diplomatic SpicesTM.

EDIT 2: Ok, two things. One, it looks like Berserker got the genre savvy as well, though maybe too much of it, and two, do you guys have discord? We could set up some kind of group for this game.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 03:34:15 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 05, 2019, 09:12:45 pm »

No offense meant to you, Ensorceler, but I知 predicting a high chance of Archer getting yelled at.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 05, 2019, 09:57:57 pm »

As much as having to triple post goes against my morals, you should know masters and servants can communicate telepathically.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 05, 2019, 10:01:59 pm »

((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 05, 2019, 10:06:25 pm »

Looks like you don稚 need to answer anything once the questions begin, but I think it may be that there won稚 be many questions. I知 thinking the chief is a master and the police are helping him win, or the police are working with the church or mages association and Archer just talked about magic to those he thought were normal people.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33