Continue!
- 0 (0%)
Format Change!
- 6 (54.5%)
Apoptosis!
- 5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33

Author Topic: Fate/STAR★LIGHT OOC (3?/5)  (Read 35850 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/STAR★LIGHT OOC (3?/5)
« Reply #405 on: March 03, 2018, 02:54:22 pm »

well, it's 5 to 4 so far

I'll call my decision over Spring Break/2 weeks from now.
When I have free time >_>.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 11, 2018, 04:31:03 pm »

So are they any orphaned partners in teams right now? cases of only one member of a pair being interested anymore? Was just thinking on what MCipher said and how it will apply to pretty much anyone that comes in to replace lost players. Might as well tally up where there's lost pairs and where there's orphaned Masters or Servants.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 18, 2018, 12:13:06 am »

Alright, I did say I'd get to you guys over this week. Technically just in time!
I also said I'd try to continue as long as someone was still interested. So we will make the necessary format changes and start back up next week.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 18, 2018, 02:25:24 am »

Hooray! Do new players make their own characters, or adopt from the pool of abandoned ones? If new, it would be best to get them ready before gameplay resumes.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 18, 2018, 04:17:39 am »

excellent
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 18, 2018, 11:01:02 am »

Hooray! Do new players make their own characters, or adopt from the pool of abandoned ones? If new, it would be best to get them ready before gameplay resumes.

Ideally new ones. The abandoned ones either never did anything or expression didn't want to be used by anyone else.

JHYMERS

• Bay Watcher
  • Catchphrase!
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 19, 2018, 06:18:36 pm »

Are we doing only one character per servant class? If so would you mind listing the available classes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 19, 2018, 06:33:43 pm »

Are we doing only one character per servant class? If so would you mind listing the available classes?

We where not, but it randomly ended up having one character per Servant class anyway. Assasin dropped and Rider never showed.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 21, 2018, 07:18:39 pm »

JHYMERS has sent in a character sheet, which I'll review when I have time. This week and next week are unexpectedly busy >_>.
They would certainly be expected if I ever planned ahead, but still.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 04, 2018, 11:50:11 am »

Any other applications?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 04, 2018, 01:28:04 pm »

Nah. But we finished JHYMERS application for what its worth.

JHYMERS

• Bay Watcher
  • Catchphrase!
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 13, 2018, 12:27:55 pm »

So I figure while we wait for the finishing touches to be done, we can have some discussion about some of our favorite inspirations for characters from media and myth. I’ve always loved Roman myth. From the destruction of Troy to Romulus and Remus, down to Carthage. I’m a sucker for Bronze Age Europe.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 13, 2018, 01:27:03 pm »

So I figure while we wait for the finishing touches to be done, we can have some discussion about some of our favorite inspirations for characters from media and myth. I’ve always loved Roman myth. From the destruction of Troy to Romulus and Remus, down to Carthage. I’m a sucker for Bronze Age Europe.

I'll try to hit *something* up over the weekend. Its that hectic time a couple of weeks before finals again >_>. If you are trying to waste some time, you could always wright the summoning scene for yourself.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 13, 2018, 02:43:54 pm »

I tend to be more interested in cross-cultural myth patterns (like flood myths, creation myths, etc.) than in specific individual myths, which is part of why i ended up making a Master - I couldn't find a satisfying myth for a Servant

JHYMERS

• Bay Watcher
  • Catchphrase!
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 13, 2018, 02:45:47 pm »

I'll try to hit *something* up over the weekend. Its that hectic time a couple of weeks before finals again >_>. If you are trying to waste some time, you could always wright the summoning scene for yourself.

No worries, take all the time you need. I was just trying to start a conversation and maybe get some ideas for future characters.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33