Continue!
- 0 (0%)
Format Change!
- 6 (54.5%)
Apoptosis!
- 5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33

Author Topic: Fate/STAR★LIGHT OOC (3?/5)  (Read 35854 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/STAR★LIGHT OOC (5/5)
« Reply #390 on: February 17, 2018, 08:38:37 pm »

We mostly had the problem of not having any good ways to locate others. Spent all our time looking for others.

The real problem is that there was nobody else to find, in the end. You found half the currently active players your first day on patrol, and I could have given you her address and house keys but you would never have found Assasin's master because she was stuck in patrolling limbo.

It was a player driven game where most the players left >_>.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: February 17, 2018, 08:43:42 pm »

Oh? lol. I knew we'd found a few leads and wanted to follow-up on them, but didn't get anything solid. looks like the investigation route I picked was a good one.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: February 18, 2018, 01:26:02 pm »

well shiet

both option 2 and 3 are evenly matched
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: February 18, 2018, 09:36:16 pm »

Something to consider: requesting replacement players. Right now only people monitoring the game status know that we've lost players. if you make it visible in the thread title...
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 18, 2018, 11:25:58 pm »

well shiet

both option 2 and 3 are evenly matched

Maybe the players who haven't posted in this thread yet should be pmed so that they can weigh in on this. I can't speak for McCipher, but I know he's been about as active as I have. He probably just hasn't realized that the game's status is up for discussion.
Insert witty signature here

Hibou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 19, 2018, 12:18:10 am »

Well I suppose I ought to pop in and say hi. I kinda fell out of this after that long period of silence and an awkward restart that didn't get anywhere (due in part to my own lackluster involvement, I'll admit) but if Stirk's gonna get this going again I'd happily jump back on.

MCipher

• Bay Watcher
  • The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 22, 2018, 09:22:04 pm »

Just noticed this, and seeing as I am part of one of the few active groups (and even then I took an excessively long time on my last action, sorry about that), I should probably chime in and say that I have a friend who would be willing to join if this starts back up, he goes by JHYMERS on this forum, and he was a part of the last Fate-centered RP, Millennium. He's really knowledgeable in the Nasuverse as a whole, and he's interested in joining, but he's been inactive on the forum for a while. If you guys want, I could ask if he still wants to join!
No longer at critical sig mass!
OOC: Hans Panda: Everyone's going to die. That's how they usually end.
OOC: Hans Panda: I try not to run them that way.
OOC: Hans Panda: But apparently when I'm the villain, I'm too efficient.
OOC: Hans Panda: Even when I monologue.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 23, 2018, 07:08:59 pm »

Alright. Of the people voting format change, who would prefer Blitz's idea of keeping the sheets hidden to making them public?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 23, 2018, 08:15:21 pm »

Hidden

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 23, 2018, 08:29:43 pm »

Hidden is probably for the best.

MCipher

• Bay Watcher
  • The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: February 23, 2018, 08:57:56 pm »

Hidden sheets would be for the best - if they were revealed, we would know each team's trump cards and weaknesses right off the bat.
No longer at critical sig mass!
OOC: Hans Panda: Everyone's going to die. That's how they usually end.
OOC: Hans Panda: I try not to run them that way.
OOC: Hans Panda: But apparently when I'm the villain, I'm too efficient.
OOC: Hans Panda: Even when I monologue.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 24, 2018, 04:04:22 am »

hidden
Black lives matter.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 27, 2018, 09:02:38 pm »

Something to consider: requesting replacement players. Right now only people monitoring the game status know that we've lost players. if you make it visible in the thread title...
Poke.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 28, 2018, 10:41:20 pm »

Just noticed this, and seeing as I am part of one of the few active groups (and even then I took an excessively long time on my last action, sorry about that), I should probably chime in and say that I have a friend who would be willing to join if this starts back up, he goes by JHYMERS on this forum, and he was a part of the last Fate-centered RP, Millennium. He's really knowledgeable in the Nasuverse as a whole, and he's interested in joining, but he's been inactive on the forum for a while. If you guys want, I could ask if he still wants to join!

Still don't know what the future holds. He would probably have to be his own team, unless we can find him a partner (not counting on it).
If we end up continuing, of course...

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/STAR★LIGHT OOC (3?/5)
« Reply #404 on: March 03, 2018, 02:49:43 pm »

well, it's 5 to 4 so far
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33