Continue!
- 0 (0%)
Format Change!
- 6 (54.5%)
Apoptosis!
- 5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33

Author Topic: Fate/STAR★LIGHT OOC (3?/5)  (Read 35991 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/STAR★LIGHT OOC (0/5)
« Reply #225 on: September 14, 2017, 04:04:43 pm »

pfft

"mechanics heavy"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 14, 2017, 04:14:21 pm »

>.> Twin isn't wrong.
I mean, I foisted all my mechanics handling off on Stirk himself, and that worked just fine for me. I still don't know how half of character creation works. I just got ideas and got told "no" a lot. worked out for me!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 14, 2017, 04:16:22 pm »

it's true for you but twin wrote two sheets in a day last time this came around :v
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 14, 2017, 04:23:20 pm »

Hey...
Blitz...
You're good with making characters, riiiiiiiiiiight?
wana make a Servant sheet for a One-Eyed-One-Horned-Flying-Purple-People-Eater?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 14, 2017, 04:23:29 pm »

Because I was not super busy then. It didn't come when school was just starting :P
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 14, 2017, 04:25:23 pm »

To be honest, neither of us have been particularly impressed by the behavior in the OOC thread, either.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 14, 2017, 04:28:10 pm »

Hey...
Blitz...
You're good with making characters, riiiiiiiiiiight?
wana make a Servant sheet for a One-Eyed-One-Horned-Flying-Purple-People-Eater?
yeah sure

Because I was not super busy then. It didn't come when school was just starting :P
yeah but it still only took you one day

i didn't write sheets that fast back then and i helped make the system :p

To be honest, neither of us have been particularly impressed by the behavior in the OOC thread, either.
if it's actually made you lose interest you should probably just say so though

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 14, 2017, 05:02:59 pm »

Ok, so the legend of the one-eyed-one-horned-flying-purple-people-eater:
Spoiler: legend (click to show/hide)
So lets see what we got.
he seems to actually be a singer, and has talent at it, so despite his state as a flying purple people eater he should get some kind of charisma stuff
and since he has no noteworthy weapons and eats people I'd make him a berserker...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 14, 2017, 05:27:28 pm »

-50 motivation
Black lives matter.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 14, 2017, 06:01:54 pm »

sentient, the only reason so much messing around is happening is because people are bored and waiting. My actual character is an actual character, and I'm actually doing some RP via PMs with my partner. But it is a little silly that you haven't got a working character sheet yet.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 14, 2017, 06:49:19 pm »

Are you even getting responses from Ocean, Bowtie, and Twin? they might have decided not to play after all and not bothered to say so...

Got a positive response from Twin, a nonsense response from SB, and no response from Ocean on the last round of PMs.

Yes, they have been getting responses from me :P

(I've actually been talking with Powder - they said they'd help with the mechanical portions once I finished the fluffy bits, so we can make the Master and Servant work together better. Finished the fluff, so just mechanics left)

I do think you maybe have too high expectations of how quickly sheets in such mechanics-heavy systems go for people who are busy and the constant "are you done yet" gets a bit grating after a while

Given that you have previous experience with the system, help from someone somewhat familiar with the system, and assistance from the GM if needed, I think it is perfectly reasonable to expect a reasonably busy person to finish their character sheet within a month. The daily posting on this thread are essentially virtual CPR to keep it from dying an inglorious death as so many others have >_>.

>.> Twin isn't wrong.
I mean, I foisted all my mechanics handling off on Stirk himself, and that worked just fine for me. I still don't know how half of character creation works. I just got ideas and got told "no" a lot. worked out for me!

Yeah, I think that worked out well in the end.

You are not obligated to play the game just because you have shown interest and/or a sheet. If you don't think it would be fun to play with me, you can always leave. You would be like the third person to do so just on this thread, its not like it hurts my feelings. If you wouldn't have fun, I wouldn't have fun, and a game that nobody has fun with is just a waste of time. It would be much crueler to leave the game in eternal Limbo while waiting for you, and perhaps even worse to turn the game into a chore for yourself. You both have known me long enough to what kind of person I am  :P.

-50 motivation

Hm. That's pretty low. Maybe if we demotivate him enough, he'll hit a glitch that sets his motivation to the max!
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 14, 2017, 07:04:38 pm »

Like Gandhi in Civilization except nuking everyone is replaced with making a character sheet
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 14, 2017, 07:12:35 pm »

Like Gandhi in Civilization except nuking everyone is replaced with making a character sheet

Yes, exactly like that! As you can clearly see, this is a brilliant plan.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 15, 2017, 03:27:50 pm »

Looks like everyone we are waiting on responded to the tread but Ocean. I'll poke him later.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 16, 2017, 01:29:52 pm »

Contacted Ocean to positive response.
Still.
Waiting.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33