Continue!
- 0 (0%)
Format Change!
- 6 (54.5%)
Apoptosis!
- 5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33

Author Topic: Fate/STAR★LIGHT OOC (3?/5)  (Read 35884 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/STAR★LIGHT OOC (0/5)
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2017, 07:44:12 pm »

I already knew it's you
no sb

YOU are the furries

and then sb was the furries
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2017, 11:53:49 am »

spoilers...
Black lives matter.

Hibou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2017, 02:35:59 pm »

Never played a game like this before, but it looks pretty cool. I'm interested, but I was wondering if there is any place I can go to see more of the base material/rules?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2017, 02:57:37 pm »

Never played a game like this before, but it looks pretty cool. I'm interested, but I was wondering if there is any place I can go to see more of the base material/rules?

Neat! You could be The Ensorceler's partner, if you want. Your other options are to play both Servant/Master, be paired with an NPC, wait for someone else, or some weird thing.

As for the rules, they are all posted here. What Elf made (and later disowned) is in the links and most of the character sheets. What I clubbed together (probably based on the previous rules) was posted on page 7 here.

As for "base material", do you refer to the Fate series or what?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2017, 07:09:18 pm »

Can I join?

Sure! It isn't first come first serve, so we are still taking sheets for a while.

At least until we have enough to start.

Currently we have 3/4 "plausible" teams (though I use that term loosely, given that its been like a month and they haven't finished their sheets yet.) out of a maximum of 5. We might have to pick and choose if more come in, but at this rate it won't be a problem.

Hibou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2017, 08:04:21 pm »

Neat! You could be The Ensorceler's partner, if you want. Your other options are to play both Servant/Master, be paired with an NPC, wait for someone else, or some weird thing.

As for the rules, they are all posted here. What Elf made (and later disowned) is in the links and most of the character sheets. What I clubbed together (probably based on the previous rules) was posted on page 7 here.

That was mostly what I was asking, but I'll level with you- I've never been introduced to the Fate series itself either. I'm checking out the Grand Order wiki right now though and it seems pretty cool.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 04, 2017, 08:14:04 pm »

That was mostly what I was asking, but I'll level with you- I've never been introduced to the Fate series itself either. I'm checking out the Grand Order wiki right now though and it seems pretty cool.

Its fine, I'd rather have an enthusiastic newbie than someone who knows the series well and complains every time I get something "Wrong"  :P.

Hibou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2017, 08:24:13 pm »

Its fine, I'd rather have an enthusiastic newbie than someone who knows the series well and complains every time I get something "Wrong"  :P.

Well cool, I'll do some digging, check out those sheets. I think I'll try and roll as a Servant, since I'm just getting into this it might be better just to ride shotgun rather than do some grand machinationing on my own.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2017, 08:55:02 pm »

If you want to be my Master, I promise I can pick up the slack on machinationing :P.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 04, 2017, 09:12:10 pm »

If you want to be my Master, I promise I can pick up the slack on machinationing :P.

You can still team up with Moon. His name might give you luck :P.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 05, 2017, 01:33:54 am »

You can still team up with Moon. His name might give you luck :P.
I'm up for whatever. If I get to play, I'm happy. Hell, I'd write up a new Servant to replace my current one if my partner doesn't like it just because it was so much fun to do the first one.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #131 on: September 05, 2017, 02:07:12 am »

glad i poked my head in here again
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 05, 2017, 02:11:21 am »

hi murdoc
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 05, 2017, 01:18:21 pm »

I estimated a 50% chance that you where reading everything, a 25% chance that you would show up if mentioned, and a 25% chance that you left for good. In any case, passive aggression successful!

The current groups are:

Twin/Powder Miner (Waiting on Twin's sheet)
Ocean/Sentient Bowtie (Waiting on both)
Blitz (Solo)(Only one to have both character sheets done.)
The Ensorceler/? ? ? (Sheet done)
Hibou/ ? ? ? (Sheet mostly done)

Come on guys. It really doesn't take that long to make a sheet >_>.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 05, 2017, 01:56:42 pm »

>literally still holding a grudge
really?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33