Continue!
- 0 (0%)
Format Change!
- 6 (54.5%)
Apoptosis!
- 5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

Author Topic: Fate/STAR★LIGHT OOC (3?/5)  (Read 35791 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/STAR★LIGHT OOC (3?/5)
« Reply #450 on: March 05, 2019, 10:07:37 pm »

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: March 05, 2019, 10:07:45 pm »

Yeah, but right now this is basically a kidnapping. If they wanted her to come theyd have asked her guardian to bring her, not taken her away like this.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: March 05, 2019, 10:10:53 pm »

I think this is just a kidnapping, no basically about it. If either option is right, they’re not likely to let you out without a fight. They’re not playing by the laws anymore.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 05, 2019, 10:12:35 pm »

Im prepared for that, but ive got my doubts for the meta-reason of the gm ignoring my repeated requests for notice when the vehicle pauses for stop signs / stop lights. Those pauses are when i could leave the moving vehicle most safely.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 05, 2019, 10:14:58 pm »

Welp, this is about what I expected.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: March 05, 2019, 10:16:16 pm »

Its foul play in my opinion for the above meta-reason, but so be it.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: March 05, 2019, 10:20:38 pm »

Im prepared for that, but ive got my doubts for the meta-reason of the gm ignoring my repeated requests for notice when the vehicle pauses for stop signs / stop lights. Those pauses are when i could leave the moving vehicle most safely.

I...didn't get any request like that >_>.

Oh there it is. You edited it in after I already started! Truly, waiting months is the correct response. This getting-things-in-a-minute-after really screws things up :V. Sorry~

To answer non-metawise, the car didn't change speed at any point. The front window is just as tinted as the sides, everything looks like a smudge from all angles. Since you went through the historic district, you didn't hit any stop signs and the lights where all muted. No other cars, or car-like smudges, where on the road where the lights should be, it is possible they just ran them if they didn't bother timing them properly.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: March 05, 2019, 10:20:42 pm »

Definetly “ARCHER GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, NOW!” time.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: March 05, 2019, 10:23:18 pm »

How the hell are they driving with a front windshield you cant see out of?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: March 05, 2019, 10:23:53 pm »

How the hell are they driving with a front windshield you cant see out of?

Telling would be spoilers!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: March 05, 2019, 10:24:46 pm »

I’m pretty sure the answer is “Magic”. Odds are, they could be more of the blank faced men in masks.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: March 05, 2019, 10:25:11 pm »

Telling would let me know that theyre obviously not using their eyes to see and that i needed to be bailing out of this within two seconds of seeing the inside of the car!

Seriously, that there was critical information, and its stupid this was allowed to get this far.

Note: im posting via phone, which is a large part of why im editing so much.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 10:32:25 pm by Lenglon »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 05, 2019, 10:31:40 pm »

Telling would let me know that theyre obviously not using their eyes to see and that i needed to be bailing out of this within two seconds of seeing the inside of the car!

Seriously, that there was critical information, and its stupid this was allowed to get this far.

When I said "windows", I meant "All the windows". I didn't see your edits since I started the reply before said edits >_>. That is why I described everything as smudgy, rather than through a perfectly clear front window. I thought it was significantly sketchy regardless!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: March 05, 2019, 10:35:26 pm »

It was, but thats basically a glowing neon sign, ya know? I was prepared for cop-related shenanigans because of Archer's actions, and was willing to grant extra leeway for this being at least semi-legit. That would have been a breakpoint tho. Still, whats done is done. Ill deal.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 05, 2019, 10:50:33 pm »

It seems you have two options. Go into the church and hope our resident priest isn’t Kirei Kotomine, or start running.

EDIT: Wouldn’t put it past Stirk for our local priest to be Kirei, but with guns.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 10:56:42 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33