Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 41

Author Topic: Sindari: Immortals-OOC  (Read 36141 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Sindari: Immortals-OOC
« Reply #465 on: May 16, 2018, 01:24:38 pm »

It's not that he doesn't like Atlantis, he's like Rigel, just doesn't hang out with his fellows much.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: May 16, 2018, 09:13:22 pm »

In interest of moving this event along, try to have actions posted by tomorrow night. Also feel free to ask questions if you need clarification about the situation!
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: May 16, 2018, 09:49:58 pm »

Ok everyone, where do you want me to shoot. The hand, the kidneys, the lungs, anywhere non-fatal as I think we all want to let her live.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: May 16, 2018, 10:31:16 pm »

Punch it through the bow (and the hand and arm behind it). That'll prevent return fire, AND be (relatively) friendly.

After all, what's a single appendage between regenerating immortals, right?
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 16, 2018, 10:35:42 pm »

That was my plan, but I'm the one who ruled we needed peer review for actions. I should follow my own rules.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: May 16, 2018, 11:14:53 pm »

Also note that the GM is asking what Rigel remembers upon seeing his long-lost Cisharni BFF so Smoke, this is your chance to flesh out your backstory and show just how close (wink wink) Orion and Artemis were.

...I still accuse Sind of committing Mind Rape on Orion to get Rigel. I mean, he's in the wrong place at the wrong time so he gets a divine energy spirit shoved down his throat that grants him immortality, superhuman abilities, and unthinking loyalty to his god while destroying his old consciousness and motives. If this were Order of the Stick we'd call it vampirism.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: May 17, 2018, 07:42:18 am »

Wait, how can the hunter be planning this without Red Dawn knowing and expecting it? The Cisharni are mentally linked.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 17, 2018, 07:54:21 am »

Wait, how can the hunter be planning this without Red Dawn knowing and expecting it? The Cisharni are mentally linked.

Maybe he found a way of severing the link on his long isolation from Atlantis? Ask him about it!
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: May 17, 2018, 08:36:58 am »

While the Sindari are mentally linked, they are not forced to communicate or to share every thought. It is implied , if not explicitly stated, in the OP under the “What is a Sindari” spoiler.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

codybob1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Quis custodiet ipsos Renegade?
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 17, 2018, 09:29:16 am »

Also note that the GM is asking what Rigel remembers upon seeing his long-lost Cisharni BFF so Smoke, this is your chance to flesh out your backstory and show just how close (wink wink) Orion and Artemis were.

...I still accuse Sind of committing Mind Rape on Orion to get Rigel. I mean, he's in the wrong place at the wrong time so he gets a divine energy spirit shoved down his throat that grants him immortality, superhuman abilities, and unthinking loyalty to his god while destroying his old consciousness and motives. If this were Order of the Stick we'd call it vampirism.

If this was the order of the stick I would be the big brute who barely understands what is going on
Please don't revive Dan, they have suffered enough.

Edited for possibly misgendering a fork.
The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Then death is coming home/The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Well then we're going home

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 17, 2018, 12:11:29 pm »

So, PTW and maybe I will ask to join if there is room because it seens cool

came here because people were asking for suggestions to help in the china's war problem, joining as a new player seems that I can help very little, the only thing I thought was this quote here

So, the pharaoh is coming personally to china with his armies?

WHO is taking care of Egypt?

Someone is closer to Egypt than to china?

Maybe someone could begin to gather influence/kill important folk to dismantle the Cisharn power there, and also reduce their mundane supplies and reinforcements

I just read the beggining and now i will read the last updates, later after my homeworks and high college stuff I will read everything in between to understand better the system and where everyone is
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 12:13:38 pm by omada »
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 17, 2018, 06:41:45 pm »

Just realized they have a smith better than Masamune, so the odds that an arrow can break her bow is low.

codybob1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Quis custodiet ipsos Renegade?
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 17, 2018, 06:59:25 pm »

came here because people were asking for suggestions to help in the china's war problem, joining as a new player seems that I can help very little, the only thing I thought was this quote here

Maybe someone could begin to gather influence/kill important folk to dismantle the Cisharn power there, and also reduce their mundane supplies and reinforcements

I just read the beggining and now i will read the last updates, later after my homeworks and high college stuff I will read everything in between to understand better the system and where everyone is

There is always room
Please don't revive Dan, they have suffered enough.

Edited for possibly misgendering a fork.
The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Then death is coming home/The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Well then we're going home

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 17, 2018, 08:09:47 pm »

Just realized they have a smith better than Masamune, so the odds that an arrow can break her bow is low.

Yeah? Then you just let an opportunity to kill a Cisharni slip away from you.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 17, 2018, 09:29:32 pm »

Awesome! Take your time, there is always room! Let me or any other players know if you have any questions!
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 41