Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 41

Author Topic: Sindari: Immortals-OOC  (Read 36207 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Sindari: Immortals-OOC
« Reply #345 on: April 26, 2018, 08:59:56 pm »

Whelp, unrelated to S:I, here's a game I'm playing that I think you guys would be interested in. I think it'll remind you all a bit of Shadows among the Stars, if you remember our first C2 game at all.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 26, 2018, 10:10:57 pm »

Great. I stop thinking about the long-term/medium-term/not-immediate-term effects of others' actions for one mini-turn and now we've cursed people across an entire continent. Except Russia, but the only people who live there are crazy hermits with people problems.
Yes, that includes you, SM.

Well, now, I guess somebody needs to collect all thousand coins or whatever. And somebody else needs to somehow make amends for all the death they just caused.
I think we ought to set an ambush for the army we have a shot at. If someone (*ahem*) could find us some nature spirits or something, it'd be great. Otherwise, our best bet is to act like Robin Hood and play merry havoc with their supply lines.

Oh, and shoot a few. Did I mention the shooting? We're going to do some shooting.

I'll be remaining....wherever the heck I am (some Japanese island, I think, devoid of other people), and searching the future to avert the SECOND possible disaster, because why have one when you can have two?
Or should I be searching for a third possible disaster? These things tend to come in threes, after all.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

codybob1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Quis custodiet ipsos Renegade?
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 27, 2018, 07:12:17 am »

... you seem to forget who I am. I am Rigel, third born of the Sindari, lord of the Black Forest, and master of wolves. Any spell you make would fall to my bow. I am also, very, very pissed.

I leave for a few days and SM makes claims like this? why am I surprised?
Please don't revive Dan, they have suffered enough.

Edited for possibly misgendering a fork.
The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Then death is coming home/The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Well then we're going home

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 27, 2018, 07:17:09 am »

I leave for five minutes to do my homework and Elvintide makes Sindari into a common curse word, I think that was justified.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 27, 2018, 07:59:30 am »

I leave for five minutes to do my homework and Elvintide makes Sindari into a common curse word, I think that was justified.

...yes, yes it was.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 27, 2018, 08:10:38 am »

I think this goes on our failures list, so that's at least 2

1. Acter' trade empire
2. The insanity coins

Maybe we shouldn't handle money?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

codybob1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 27, 2018, 08:14:37 am »

Maybe I should make money out of blood

The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Then death is coming home/The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Well then we're going home

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 27, 2018, 08:15:32 am »

No.

codybob1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 27, 2018, 08:29:28 am »

Aw but think, Money made out of enemies!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 27, 2018, 09:23:17 am »

No one would take that currency.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 27, 2018, 09:31:59 am »

No one would take that currency.
<_<
>.>
I'm bland and grumpy because I'm sick right now, so my tone is divergent of suggesting humorous things (which are nice in their own right), but that bloody-money can literally be a step-up and we can use that opportunity to frame the Cisharni.

We only need to record and video strike-team deep into territory, and spread just one message to those countries afflicted.
And fast.
That message is 'the Cisharni did it; look at what they're doing to literally all the people everywhere (like these diseases killing our everything for whatever).'. Something ALA XCOM 2 reveal and how they stoked the fires of rebellion (because that's the only mass media example I can pull up from recent memory).
We can have this even coincide with year 112-ish. When big bad soul gem goes 'attack China'.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 27, 2018, 09:41:54 am »

We have discussed reminding the population that Apollo can cause diseases.

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
  • The sword cuts with finality when guided by wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 27, 2018, 09:56:56 am »

Too bad that we will have to wait until year three to do anything else. As the one responsible for the madness 'plague', I'll be the one to set things 'right'... by shifting the blame to the Cisharni and Atlantis.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 27, 2018, 10:22:32 am »

That is basically the opposite of taking responsibility. Rigel, and the wolves, will be having a talk with you.

EDIT: C2, I forgot to add my action. Can we add it in though it might change the latest update?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 10:38:35 am by Smoke Mirrors »

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 27, 2018, 10:49:02 am »

So I知 throwing a bunch of things at you guys, and you have to decide where to prioritize, either dealing with the plague, the roaming army, or the siege. Some have already done their action for the year before the siege, others still have yet to post. Either way you can decide where you are helping at the end of year 1.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 41