Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 41

Author Topic: Sindari: Immortals-OOC  (Read 36231 times)

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sindari: Immortals-OOC
« Reply #225 on: April 19, 2018, 07:29:43 pm »

If America no longer works for that, then we will have stopped playing a game and started playing Ultimate Grind: Sit Around And Do Nothing For Centuries While Magically Accumulating Additional Attribute Points.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 19, 2018, 07:33:42 pm »

Fine, but I'm at the very least taming and infusing some Australian wildlife.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 19, 2018, 07:35:55 pm »

Ya know....depending on the extent of human colonization etc., there might very well be a few varieties of megafauna still scattered around the globe.

Australian animals don't hold a candle to, say, Arctodus the one-ton+ bear.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 19, 2018, 07:41:44 pm »

My base will look like the world's deadliest zoo.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 19, 2018, 07:47:57 pm »

Anyway, I do still think we should use America as a stronghold and China as a foothold into Eurasia and Atlantean territory.

Also, we need to force things to quiet down for a few decades, so that we can build up a respectable military.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 19, 2018, 07:58:35 pm »

I might ask Tir and Murdoc to help me build a survival bunker in Australia. Also, I just remembered I was going to track the Pharaoh.

codybob1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Quis custodiet ipsos Renegade?
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 22, 2018, 06:43:17 pm »

I won't be much use during year one of this turn, due to hving to be reborn
Please don't revive Dan, they have suffered enough.

Edited for possibly misgendering a fork.
The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Then death is coming home/The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Well then we're going home

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 22, 2018, 06:45:45 pm »

I'm going to forgo my planned rebirth, as stopping Apophis matters more than not being recognized. I already wear a mask.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 22, 2018, 06:46:41 pm »

Ok, so what discussion happened on Discord?

Query: Is there a way to move a nexus?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 06:51:04 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 22, 2018, 06:50:26 pm »

Not much yet.

The Thirdborn is very interesting for sure, we are in very deep trouble right now even if we DID just wipe a bunch of the Spartans (wasn't there a limit on their numbers? Anyone remember?), and let's try and avoid the darkness explosion. I think throwing Sudorandom at our problem(s) will solve things for us, after year 1 he'll have 112 soul gems.

He can just keep using max-power magical attacks until his target is dead. Especially if Rigel the hard-to-hit is running interference for him.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 22, 2018, 06:51:44 pm »

Infused wargs. Also here this contains the original "Book of overcoming Apep(Apophis)" somewhere. If someone could read it, that would be good.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 22, 2018, 06:53:12 pm »

Rigel the hard-to-hit
...are we sure that Rigel is harder to hit than Octavian? Because while yes, Rigel has his smoke form, he only has 4 Agility and no dodging powers. I have 16 Agility and level 23 dodging powers.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 22, 2018, 06:55:12 pm »

SM, you need to read up in the Discord, I think.

Somewhere C2 mentioned that we don't actually know what that gem is going to do.

codybob1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Quis custodiet ipsos Renegade?
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 22, 2018, 06:55:23 pm »

Rigel the hard-to-hit
...are we sure that Rigel is harder to hit than Octavian? Because while yes, Rigel has his smoke form, he only has 4 Agility and no dodging powers. I have 16 Agility and level 23 dodging powers.

Am I the ONLY one who did not realize abilities could go past 13?
Please don't revive Dan, they have suffered enough.

Edited for possibly misgendering a fork.
The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Then death is coming home/The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Well then we're going home

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 22, 2018, 06:56:02 pm »

Probably not, but maybe.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 41