Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 41

Author Topic: Sindari: Immortals-OOC  (Read 36185 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Sindari: Immortals-OOC
« Reply #360 on: April 27, 2018, 10:50:24 am »

C2, I forgot to put my action of sneaking into China and screwing with the Cisharni army as I make my way to the fight. Can we add that on before this turn, even though it effects it?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 27, 2018, 10:55:18 am »

Yeah, it壇 just be harassing them as they made their way to the siege, maybe buying more tome for the fortress?
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 27, 2018, 10:56:53 am »

There would be fewer numbers, a couple of their men would have sprouted arrows by now. Their resources would be more limited, some of the men would not be fully alert as the nightmares kept them from sleeping well. Some general other stuff. I make a good bogeyman. Just imagine there is a spirit somewhere around you that is killing off your friends, and you can't even see it. Not to mention my force arrows are invisible, so it looks like a wound just magically formed. I barely even need that fear magic I'm going to train.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 11:00:34 am by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I知 running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
  • The sword cuts with finality when guided by wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 27, 2018, 11:20:24 am »

That is basically the opposite of taking responsibility. Rigel, and the wolves, will be having a talk with you.

Why take responsibility when you can just shift it to people with darker hearts? Also, you and your wolves have better be both faster than me and vibration-proof because my Force Dash and Force Vibrate will be used to devastating effect...

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 27, 2018, 11:26:55 am »

That is basically the opposite of taking responsibility. Rigel, and the wolves, will be having a talk with you.

Why take responsibility when you can just shift it to people with darker hearts? Also, you and your wolves have better be both faster than me and vibration-proof because my Force Dash and Force Vibrate will be used to devastating effect...
Aannnnnnnd we're done here.

There will be no Sindari fighting Sindari. Give him a nice mental rebuke and be done, but be aware that, in-character, you're a hypocrite for doing so.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 27, 2018, 11:28:35 am »

So, I recall we have yet to test the viability of me using smoke form to suffocate someone or becoming corporeal again inside their body to kill them, mostly since we have sp few who could do that. Also, how am I a hypocrite, I've yet to cause a continent wide plague of madness? Rigel's extended backstory explaibs why he is very mad at Elvintide's character.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 11:30:47 am by Smoke Mirrors »

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 27, 2018, 11:32:25 am »

Because our characters are all mentally connected?
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 27, 2018, 11:33:28 am »

So for not stopping him, ok, but this outcome would piss Rigel off.

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 27, 2018, 11:40:14 am »

Is it because Rigel have people in Persia and India he'd really cared about?

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 27, 2018, 11:42:11 am »

It's the "parents turning on their children" thing. There is a reason he calls the other Sindari brother or sister.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 11:46:26 am by Smoke Mirrors »

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 27, 2018, 12:32:49 pm »

It's the "parents turning on their children" thing. There is a reason he calls the other Sindari brother or sister.

Yes, I certainly didn't think this one through. Note to self: only use the Madness Curse on items that only the Atlanteans and Spartans will use.

codybob1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Quis custodiet ipsos Renegade?
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 27, 2018, 01:50:39 pm »

Yes, I certainly didn't think this one through. Note to self: only use the Madness Curse on items that only the Atlanteans and Spartans will use.

So what is something that Sindari won't use?
Please don't revive Dan, they have suffered enough.

Edited for possibly misgendering a fork.
The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Then death is coming home/The wheels of progress frozen motionless/Unless we thaw all these unspoken spokes/Well then we're going home

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 27, 2018, 01:55:10 pm »

I'm still against going into people's lungs as smoke and suffocating them. I'm also not a fan of the insanity plague or other acts of psychological warfare outside of just scaring them.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 02:06:49 pm by Smoke Mirrors »

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 27, 2018, 04:35:52 pm »

I'm still against going into people's lungs as smoke and suffocating them.

So don't do that! Enter them in smoke form and then revert, appearing where they were in an explosion of gore!
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 27, 2018, 04:36:10 pm »

Screwed up and double posted sorry.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 41