Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54372 times)

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #915 on: May 26, 2018, 10:20:45 am »

"That is unknown, and that is why we should collect stone samples. That may tell us where we are and some things about the history of the world."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: May 26, 2018, 11:38:17 am »

Vigil picks up one of the ‘bobs’ and examines it.
“No point in complaining about what is not here, since we are only here to find out what IS here.”
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: May 26, 2018, 01:17:26 pm »

"Indeed... at the moment it could be for any reason. It could be some alien's vacation home." Kaito shrugs. "For now, gather what samples you can of the building materials and let's keep moving. Hmm... wonder why this area doesn't have snow on it though."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: May 26, 2018, 02:16:47 pm »

[Tina Murdoch + Priscilla]

Tina is suspicious of the place, there should've been a castle effect the moment they entered any structure (based on the single previous case of a castle), but there's nothing.
Tina has Priscilla do a sensor sweep with the Sensor Pack, to check for any oddities. Maybe even checking the moth.
[Sensors 60] It's a good enough sweep, it works, but it wont find the holy grail or anything like that. The unknowns of the planet, and the creepy atmosphere, aren't particularly helpful in knowing what's a common occurrence, and what's legit anomalies.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: May 26, 2018, 03:12:09 pm »

"I mean, this is a interesting change"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: May 26, 2018, 06:15:16 pm »

Boiy with his still new found psionics tries to feel, or detect anything in the castle
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: May 26, 2018, 06:55:53 pm »

Priscilla's Sensor readings reads that the surrounding temperature is about as warm as Florida in Summer. And that absolutely nothing is out of the ordinary here. Yep. Totally normal. Mmmhmmm, nothing weird at all, nada.

Boiy reaches in and touches himself, feeling around for that Psionics of his as if trying to open a third eye that have never opened before. [56]
He reached out as if stumbling in the dark, Then feel as if the floor underneath him collapses entirely away, making him free-fall for long minutes, his screams came out silenced. His hands reaches out for the surface, but it's not there. He fell and fell, everything so slow and dark until he feels as if he landed in warm, sunny water. But there was no sun, he still could not see, his hands clawing upwards for the surface that was not there, the water feeling like it was choking him, and under it he could feel a pair of eyes watching.

Eyes with fierce intelligence in it, but feral. Circling him under the warm water, watching. Stalking. It's growling sent vibrations through his whole body. He could feel it testing his mind, probing, feeling it with Psionics. Searching for gaps and weaknesses,

But before the thing pounces, he was able to pull himself together and essentially 'Close his Third eye'. To him it feels like he had just went through quite an experience that could've easily taken 10 minutes.

To everyone else, it just looked like Boiy was standing around one moment, closes his eyes then immediately collapses on his back, have a brief stroke then comes to coughing up a bit of.. water? right inside his helmet.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: May 26, 2018, 07:05:58 pm »

Vigil freaked out when he saw the man flop back, and then suddenly had a heart attack as he started puking up water. Running every scan he could think of, he looked over boiy. [roll 21]

“Holy crap! What happened? Did you just die or something?”
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: May 26, 2018, 07:10:07 pm »

Boiy get's up from the ground, visibly shaking

"I am fine and no i didnt die, but if i told you what i saw, you would take me for a madman"

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: May 27, 2018, 02:20:50 pm »

"Okay, give me a moment to try and figure out what just happened"

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: May 27, 2018, 03:47:56 pm »

"I highly recommend that you," Stella remarks, looking at Tina, "examine him with the Autodoc."

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: May 28, 2018, 03:03:38 pm »

Boiy looks at Stella "I don't think that will do much"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: May 29, 2018, 09:18:05 am »

“Are you sure you are alright, Boiy? If you fall like that, again, we are leaving. No ifs ands or buts.”

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: May 29, 2018, 09:46:29 am »

"Right, right, im gonna warn you when i try that again"

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: May 29, 2018, 12:00:26 pm »

[Tina Murdoch + Priscilla]

"L-let's try avoiding... that, while the castle is active. It's... aggressive."
Tina sweeps the sensor pack back and forth, but fails to pick up any anomalies.
"What did you see?"
Tina has only spoken (in a limited fashion) to a castle entity, never seen one, after all.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 103