Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 103

Author Topic: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]  (Read 54371 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle:Reboot [Combined Missions]
« Reply #900 on: May 24, 2018, 04:51:29 pm »

"Ooooh I can't wait to get in there. The ruin, I mean. Or the moths guts. Though I hope it leaves us alone. The sample kits nearly full."
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 01:00:12 pm by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: May 24, 2018, 05:07:20 pm »

"Okay, that's a valid point, i am gonna shut up now"
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: May 24, 2018, 05:12:46 pm »

“If we fight it, we may just want to try and carry its corpse with us. But I leave that up to you, Frazz. I don’t plan on attacking the moth. As much as it freaks me the heck out, never aggro the boss.”
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: May 24, 2018, 05:19:59 pm »

"Give the word, Frazz." Danh says, shifting his aim to the moth. "Thing might be a liability, after all."

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: May 24, 2018, 05:30:48 pm »

"I recommend avoiding creating light sources for now. If we even are to fight it, doing it in the open like this is not a wise idea." Stella examines the ruin--is it similar to any human architectural style?

retromach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: May 24, 2018, 07:58:10 pm »

It shares some basic similarities, of course. There would have been windows, and an entranceway. You can tell where parts might once have been wood long since rotted away. It would be hard to tell how closely it mirrored human designs, back before that all eroded away, or what else might have been here.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: May 24, 2018, 09:25:37 pm »

"So far we've not run into hostile moths, though indeed perhaps this one might be different, I see no reason to attack it just now." Kaito said calmly, stepping forward. "Come on, we won't learn much standing out front... follow me in, and keep an eye on priscilla."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: May 24, 2018, 09:33:52 pm »

“Kaito, it may not seem as ideal, but I think Ricardo and I should hold the front and the rear. If anything tries to bum-rush us, you will have someone skilled at melee to hold them, and, if they are ranged, well, you get the idea” Vigil recommended.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: May 24, 2018, 10:33:34 pm »

Hesitantly, Danh lowers his gun, but keeps an eye on the moth.
"Guns are better are dealing with bum-rushing things than swords. But you're the leader." He shrugs, having no preference as to where he's placed, as usual.

Cynicalwhovian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: May 24, 2018, 10:41:01 pm »

Boe keeps her standard-issue weapon out for now. No need for a sniper rifle within ruins unless the moth starts acting crazy.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: May 24, 2018, 11:17:53 pm »

“Guns are better than melee weapons in tight, enclosed, narrow, space, right? Spaces where you need more time and room to aim a gun, effectively, than to swing a blade under an opponents defences?”

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: May 25, 2018, 03:37:47 am »

"Yooooou're the leader. You don't need to prove anything, just enjoy your sword."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: May 25, 2018, 07:09:45 pm »

The Squad steps inside through what you presumed to be the Manor's entrance, strangely enough even without the roof, the 'castle' is not covered entirely in snow like most of everywhere else. Even the steps just looked like old stone. What Furniture that might have existed before seems to have either been moved away, or turned to dust by time. Leaving just random, miscellaneous bits and bobs that was made by something more time-resistant than wood on the stone floor.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: May 25, 2018, 07:50:22 pm »

"Wow. This is... disappointing. I expected Giant mutants or brain-eating aliens. Looks like we're not gonna need bait after all. You can go home now Dahn."

Frazz looks up. Can he see Mini-Mothra?
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Bill Chompski

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: May 25, 2018, 08:14:35 pm »

"So funny I forgot to laugh." Danh retorts with a grunt, peering around.
"I'd rather have brain-eating mutants, honestly. This place is fucked. Why is some rich asshat mansion on an alien world?"
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 103